ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The Official Chiefs Planet Word Association Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101080)

|Zach| 06-06-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You should feel inferior. You ARE inferior.

The fact that you actually took the time to post this says otherwise. Excuse me while I fetch you something to pass the time sitting in front of the computer all alone Dish master.

Of course, like your rep said...if I mess with the bull I get the horns. I am still waiting for all of your keyboard fury.

|Zach| 06-06-2005 09:46 PM

Stand by everyone; Skip is flexing is online muscles.

Skip Towne 06-06-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Stand by everyone; Skip is flexing is online muscles.

Yep and you're going to get you're online black eyes. Like you should when you stick your nose in to the hornet's nest. Run your ignorant mouth and get slapped down. That's your MO. Keep running your mouth Jr.

|Zach| 06-06-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Yep and you're going to get you're online black eyes. Like you should when you stick your nose in to the hornet's nest. Run your ignorant mouth and get slapped down. That's your MO. Keep running your mouth Jr.

Keyboard tough guys....

No big deal. I would be bitter and angry at the world if I was you as well. Taking it out on people living their lives. Its all good bud. I understand.

Loki 06-06-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Postwhore haven. Can't you guys contribute meaningfully to a thread? Why do you postwhore here?

says they guy with over twenty seven thousand posts.
ummm. ok.

have a nice day.

Skip Towne 06-06-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Keyboard tough guys....

No big deal. I would be bitter and angry at the world if I was you as well. Taking it out on people living their lives. Its all good bud. I understand.

Doesn't SMS have any standards at all? I heard it was a shitty school but at least they should require a student be able to spell. You can't. How the hell did you get out of high school? And being a fat guy at the age of 21 doesn't bode well. No wonder no female will have you. Keep it up you ignorant piece of shit. Remember, you started it, I'm only stomping your ass for it. Keep sticking your ignorant nose in and I'll keep kicking your ignorant face in for your ignorance.

BigRedChief 06-07-2005 08:43 AM

Quote:

Doesn't SMS have any standards at all? I heard it was a shitty school but at least they should require a student be able to spell. You can't. How the hell did you get out of high school? And being a fat guy at the age of 21 doesn't bode well. No wonder no female will have you. Keep it up you ignorant piece of shit. Remember, you started it, I'm only stomping your ass for it. Keep sticking your ignorant nose in and I'll keep kicking your ignorant face in for your ignorance.

Hey, take this crap to another thread or privately. This is a one word post without comment thread. Quit frigging around. This thread has over 6500 posts and 32k in views so some people like the format and its defintly exsists just for fun so take this chit elsewhere. And quit the frigging thread drift.

Now back to the orginally scheduled program.

Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Blowme <HR SIZE=1>

Suck

chief husker 06-07-2005 09:51 AM

Suck[/QUOTE]

SkipTowne

Thig Lyfe 06-07-2005 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief husker

SkipTowne

meanie

chief husker 06-07-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadWolf
meanie

Unloved

Thig Lyfe 06-07-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief husker
Unloved

chiefs4me

Calcountry 06-07-2005 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Hey, take this crap to another thread or privately. This is a one word post without comment thread. Quit frigging around. This thread has over 6500 posts and 32k in views so some people like the format and its defintly exsists just for fun so take this chit elsewhere. And quit the frigging thread drift.

Now back to the orginally scheduled program.

Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Blowme <HR SIZE=1>

Suck

Do you see how easy it is to piss off skip?

Bump for Skip. ROFL

BigRedChief 06-07-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadWolf
chiefs4me

fishing

BigRedChief 06-08-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Do you see how easy it is to piss off skip?

Bump for Skip. ROFL

Yeah he killed a 6500 post thread all by himself. He should be proud.

Calcountry 06-08-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Yeah he killed a 6500 post thread all by himself. He should be proud.

Yes, only he knows what is the best way to have fun. By fuggin with other peoples fun.

Back to WA:

Noise