ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Pants 11-13-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10183075)
So . . . you guys are ****ing reeruned.

Was there ever any doubt?

Silock 11-13-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10183078)

Not really. I just wanted to rub it in.

Lzen 11-13-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10183078)

No. But it is always nice to have proof of how reeruned they are when they inevitably start saying reeruned shit again.

Pablo 11-13-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10183090)
No. But it is always nice to have proof of how reeruned they are when they inevitably start saying reeruned shit again.

PB and CoMo have never been right about anything.

Subject doesn't matter.

Pants 11-13-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10183088)
Not really. I just wanted to rub it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10183090)

Point well taken.

Imon Yourside 11-13-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9535872)
We don't need Wiggins...we has it alls...a little more Frank Mason for ya..

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d6RaeiXSIfc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8sXtGEwUCLo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of course it doesn't hurt to have Wiggins, and a big shout out to Frank Mason.

KCFalcon59 11-13-2013 06:38 AM

Now that was a fun game to watch. Frank Mason is awesome. Fearless kid. Going to be fun watching him play.

Ceej 11-13-2013 10:05 AM

Great bump.

Any chance either of them show up and eat crow?

Mr. Laz 11-13-2013 10:51 AM

wrong thread

Prison Bitch 11-13-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10183091)
PB and CoMo have never been right about anything.

Subject doesn't matter.

Ellis had a bad year last season, the 2nd worst shooting year in 10 years of Self's players at KU. It'll be ok. You'll get over it. You'll find a way to cope. Or not.

I don't remember any people saying he'd suck forever, just like most people bitching about Eric Fisher aren't saying he'll suck in the future either. You're really proving nothing here, unless someone said he's not a D1 caliber player or something extreme. If that was said, then that would be incorrect obviously.

It's like saying "You said Zack Greinke sucked when he went 5-18!" a few years later when he won the Cy Young. Wouldn't disprove point 1 at all, it would just make you look stupid Pablo.

Ceej 11-13-2013 10:58 AM

And the answer is no.

Prison Bitch 11-13-2013 11:04 AM

Zack Greinke didn't ever suck. His Cy Young proves this.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10183560)
Ellis had a bad year last season, the 2nd worst shooting year in 10 years of Self's players at KU. It'll be ok. You'll get over it. You'll find a way to cope. Or not.

I don't remember any people saying he'd suck forever, just like most people bitching about Eric Fisher aren't saying he'll suck in the future either. You're really proving nothing here, unless someone said he's not a D1 caliber player or something extreme. If that was said, then that would be incorrect obviously.

It's like saying "You said Zack Greinke sucked when he went 5-18!" a few years later when he won the Cy Young. Wouldn't disprove point 1 at all, it would just make you look stupid Pablo.

Except you didn't say "Ellis sucks right now". You said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9421982)
Anyone wanna defend that utter piece of shit Perry Ellis today? It was mildly amusing watchig him bobble a perfect lead pass downcourt out of bounds wide open on a break. Dribbling the ball out of bounds driving to the hole in the 2nd was the coup de grace.

He sucks so bad I can't even believe how bad he sucks. I've never, ever, been more disappointed with a player in almost 40 years of watching KU basketball. He was so overhyped it's not funny - altho some recruiting analysts did warn us all he has no athleticism. They were dead on.

Prison Bitch 11-13-2013 11:15 AM

He did suck, and he admitted he was terrible. If Perry even says it, and he did publicly, I don't see why you'd be so defensive. He's not your brother.

You need to post where I also said I expect him to be much better as a Soph. Don't cherry-pick quotes, nobody said he should transfer.

Mr. Plow 11-13-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10183634)
He did suck, and he admitted he was terrible. If Perry even says it, and he did publicly, I don't see why you'd be so defensive. He's not your brother.

You need to post where I also said I expect him to be much better as a Soph. Don't cherry-pick quotes, nobody said he should transfer.

I'm not cherry picking quotes. I'm picking the quote where you called him a piece of shit. Where you said he was the worst player you've seen at KU in 40 years. I'm not searching through your reeruned posting to help you out.

How about you just get your balls out of that purse you are carrying around and just say "Yeah, I was pretty ****ing stupid about Ellis."