ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be 8-0 with Alex Smith or 3-5 with Geno? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278032)

DaneMcCloud 10-30-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10143139)
Possibly because you took your ball and went home the year before.

Right. You've been a member since 2006 but my 18 month absence obscured your "insight".

LMAO

Anyone who uses the phrase "Big Daddy" as their user name is a ****ing LOSER (no offense, Troy. You were a pioneer).

You're neither a "Big Daddy" nor are you original, creative or smart. And since you actually need testosterone to SURVIVE and live, you're more likely to be Big Titties.

NTTATWWT.

Big Titties.

RealSNR 10-30-2013 11:51 PM

Nothing wrong with Big Titties. Unless they're cancerous.

DaneMcCloud 10-30-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10143169)
Nothing wrong with Big Titties. Unless they're cancerous.

Or Moobs

splatbass 10-30-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10143156)
Yeah, deciding not to trade down is looking like not such a great move now.

Did they find someone to trade down with?

BossChief 10-31-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10143180)

Facts:
1) the Chiefs were talking with Miami for the days leading up to the draft and through the first day about Branden Albert. There was an open communication channel for this to occur.

2) Miami traded up to the 3rd pick from 12 by using their second rounder to move up.

The contract difference between 1 and 3 is basically nothing, so one would have to assume Miami would have been just as happy to move to one for identical compensation, right?

AussieChiefsFan 10-31-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10143188)
Facts:
1) the Chiefs were talking with Miami for the days leading up to the draft and through the first day about Branden Albert. There was an open communication channel for this to occur.

2) Miami traded up to the 3rd pick from 12 by using their second rounder to move up.

The contract difference between 1 and 3 is basically nothing, so one would have to assume Miami would have been just as happy to move to one for identical compensation, right?

Considering what Andy has been able to do with McCluster, imagine if we'd drafted Tavon Austin.

007 10-31-2013 12:42 AM

This thread needs to just die.

BigCatDaddy 10-31-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10143159)
Right. You've been a member since 2006 but my 18 month absence obscured your "insight".

LMAO

Anyone who uses the phrase "Big Daddy" as their user name is a ****ing LOSER (no offense, Troy. You were a pioneer).

You're neither a "Big Daddy" nor are you original, creative or smart. And since you actually need testosterone to SURVIVE and live, you're more likely to be Big Titties.

NTTATWWT.

Big Titties.

Probably because I was somewhat of a TrueFan like yourself that predicted sunshine and roses so we didn't clash. Tell me your prediction for the 2012 Chiefs give oh wise ass one? Playoffs and 10 wins, right?

My titties are a work of art and beauty my man, but I'm a little disturbed with your obsession with the BCD's bod.

Chief Roundup 10-31-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10143125)
I would guarantee that that scouts from every team was at several of Geno's game.

Due diligence.

Bearcat 10-31-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10143218)
This thread needs to just die.

No, like all ChiefsPlanet debates, I can see a rational consensus right around the corner.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10143040)

So we're assuming Reid and Dorsey are reeruns?

When it comes to player acquisition,I'm assuming one of them is, yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10143066)
So now we're assuming that instead of doing what's best for the team by drafting Geno, Reid and Dorsey care more about not hurting Alex Smiths feelings?

Chase Daniel = The Great Non-Threat. Care to debate that? You can't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10143217)
Considering what Andy has been able to do with McCluster, imagine if we'd drafted Tavon Austin.

I do. Daily. But not worth 1.1/Dane McDerp

Molitoth 10-31-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10143370)
I do. Daily. But not worth 1.1/Dane McDerp

For what it's worth, I think there are multiple picks that Dane would love to have over the shithead Eric Fisher... Geno is just not one of them.

Molitoth 10-31-2013 08:37 AM

and I negged King for a shitty thread that misrepresents what Geno fans asked for and he handled it with class.
Will turn it back positive. ;)

/love

splatbass 10-31-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10143188)
Facts:

YOU might assume, but I don't. There is not enough information there to form an opinion.

People say "They should've traded down", but you have to have a partner to trade with and I've seen nothing saying we did. Maybe we did, maybe we didn't, anything else is speculation, as Sorter would say.

RealSNR 10-31-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10143180)

Just because something didn't happen doesn't mean there wasn't a good chance of it happening