ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Lzen 12-06-2011 01:42 PM

Also, speculation is that Zenger has a final list of 3. As soon as Fedora decides, Zenger will move on that list. Which sounds to me like Larry is at the top.

teedubya 12-06-2011 02:09 PM

Zenger needs to shit or get off the pot. If you were planning on firing Gill, you should have had a plan of execution to hire someone immediately, like uh, say, uh... what Wazzu did. Have a ****ing plan. Execute said ****ing plan.

Mr. Plow 12-06-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8175562)
Zenger needs to shit or get off the pot. If you were planning on firing Gill, you should have had a plan of execution to hire someone immediately, like uh, say, uh... what Wazzu did. Have a ****ing plan. Execute said ****ing plan.

I think he is. I think I saw somewhere where he expected it to take 10-14 days...we are on day 8 now. I'll be concerned if we don't have someone by end of week though.

Braincase 12-06-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Zenger said he should have taken longer when he hired Spack at ISU. I trust he'll do the right thing. He understands what's on the line.

Saul Good 12-06-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

If you were planning on firing Gill, you should have had a plan of execution to hire someone immediately, like uh, say, uh... what Wazzu did.

Your post reads like it was dictated by Bill Self.

Saul Good 12-06-2011 03:30 PM

In general, what does everyone think of the coaching options available this year? Good, bad, or average year for options?

In other words, do you think better coaches would have been available last year, next year, etc.?

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-06-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8175783)
In general, what does everyone think of the coaching options available this year? Good, bad, or average year for options?

In other words, do you think better coaches would have been available last year, next year, etc.?

I think there is a lot of quality to be had, the problem isn't there. The problem is there is a dearth of quality schools looking at the same time.

As far as KU goes, they are not high on the virtual pecking order, at least not as high as many of us (jayhawkers) would like to think.

Saul Good 12-06-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8175816)
I think there is a lot of quality to be had, the problem isn't there. The problem is there is a dearth of quality schools looking at the same time.

As far as KU goes, they are not high on the virtual pecking order, at least not as high as many of us (jayhawkers) would like to think.

Wouldn't a dearth of quality schools work in KU's favor?

evenfall 12-06-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8175816)

This word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

Saul Good 12-06-2011 04:03 PM

Inconceivable!

Saul Good 12-06-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 8175854)
This word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

If I told Zeke that there were a dearth of intelligent KU fans, he would thank me. \having fun at Zeke's expense

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-06-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8175874)
Inconceivable!

There is no dearth. The sad part is, I was forced to re-edit that post from the phone like 4 times cause it kept changing words, and I still forks it up.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-06-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8175879)
If I told Zeke that there were a dearth of intelligent KU fans, he would thank me. \having fun at Zeke's expense

Zeke is having a moment.

And I said forked, but the phone doesn't like it.

Saul Good 12-06-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8172280)
4. Mizzou fans have no ****ing clue about KU's relationship with ESPN because they're never on ESPN.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...myasstaste.jpg

Saul Good 12-06-2011 08:34 PM

KU looks pretty good against the College of Northwest Nowhere A&I on ESPNU while Mizzou's playing in MSG on ESPN's flagship.