ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5399167)
Can we split this thread into a shygums/DTHOF58 thread thats destined for the HOC and then another about Shanahan?

I can try. It's a little tough though, since the early parts of everything developing were kind of between the two.

BigRedChief 01-17-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5399172)
I can try. It's a little tough though, since the early parts of everything developing were kind of between the two.

Yeah you would have to look at every post. :doh!:

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5399178)
Yeah you would have to look at every post. :doh!:

Done as best as I could anyway.

the Talking Can 01-17-2009 10:29 AM

why split it?

this is what makes this place great

go to wpi if all you wan't is boring football talk...

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 5399202)
why split it?

this is what makes this place great

go to wpi if all you wan't is boring football talk...

Moreso for the HOC than anything. People would be really confused if they read a HOC thread that had nothing but Shanahan talk for the first four pages. I wouldn't do it to keep the shanahan thread clean - who cares about that? :D

EyePod 01-17-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5398009)
because none of you experts ever played the game of football, Never won any Championships at any level.

Gruden 1 Super Bowl Ring =<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th>95</th><th>81</th><th>0</th><th>.540</th></tr></tbody></table> his team won the division 5 of 11 years as head coach.

The Rat 3 Total 2 as head coach
<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th colspan="2">Total<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-2">[3]</sup></th><th>146</th><th>98</th><th>0</th><th>.598</th><th></th><th> playoffs 8</th><th>5</th><th>.615</th></tr></tbody></table>

Marty- <table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><th colspan="2">Total<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-3">[4]</sup></th><th>200</th><th>126</th><th>1</th><th>.613</th></tr></tbody></table>

the guys I didn't want

Schwartz is the only one that may have deserved a shot and he will get it in Detroit,lol he was D.C. for 7 years and maybe it's his time.

Mcdaniels and Spagnulo were Cordinators for 2 Years in the NFL and had no other experience at it before this time, hell there is High school coaches more qualified, these 2 are the same as Charlie Weis and Romeo Crenell
They both have proved nothing at all to warrant head coaching jobs in The Pros or College.

alot of you cry about Ferentz, well he is the same guy every NFL teanm wanted a few years ago and he still continues to win at a Big 10 School and do things that none of your precious Big 12 teams have done beat Ohio State,Penn st. and Michigan!!

Isn't that the same argument that everyone used about Andy Reid once he was hired? He panned out pretty well for the Iggles. Stop being a little bitch.

kstater 01-17-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 5399211)
Isn't that the same argument that everyone used about Andy Reid once he was hired? He panned out pretty well for the Iggles. Stop being a little bitch.

What do you think this is? A football message board? Get with the program.

DaFace 01-17-2009 10:36 AM

Heh...EyePod hasn't read the rest of the thread yet.

DrRyan 01-17-2009 10:43 AM

What a piece of work. I briefly got into it with him early in the thread and then let it go. As I am reading it today it looks like the wheels really came off the DT58HOF train.

SAUTO 01-17-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 5399226)
What a piece of work. I briefly got into it with him early in the thread and then let it go. As I am reading it today it looks like the wheels really came off the DT58HOF train.

YOU WERE the 1st to bring it up but i'll say it again:
The real tragedy of this situstion is this one who sucks the penis's user name DAFACE can you change it to shyygum or something sucks for this asshole to bring DT's name and number into his douchebaggery when we are all pulling to get DT into the HOF right now

DrRyan 01-17-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5399244)
YOU WERE the 1st to bring it up but i'll say it again:
The real tragedy of this situstion is this one who sucks the penis's user name DAFACE can you change it to shyygum or something sucks for this asshole to bring DT's name and number into his douchebaggery when we are all pulling to get DT into the HOF right now

Exactly. Man, what I would not give(or more correctly, have Clark give) to have another stud coming off the end like DT.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-17-2009 11:03 AM

Ahh. I see. A thread with a burst of it's own. Good job Daface.

crispystl 01-17-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4668232)
ROFL

i just read the tags...didn't even know we had tags....

what tags ?where? This is crazy!

crispystl 01-17-2009 11:06 AM

How in the f did i miss this?

blueballs 01-17-2009 11:19 AM

It dosen't all seem real
the stupidity overrides
any sympathy -I find no humor