ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

ReynardMuldrake 03-28-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9535243)
You 2 are too late...The subject has been talked about and is now over.

Your abuse of the English language fills me with content.

Braincase 03-28-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9535344)

Ignorance is its own punishment.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-28-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9535342)
:LOL:

The irony goes to another level...

Awww s***, that's what I'm talkin bout.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/ima...in-kitchen.jpg

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-28-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9535344)

Me holding this entity threed in content, at this paint.

Chief_For_Life58 03-28-2013 10:25 AM

shaka will probably hold out till he gets a top tier program calling. Or maybe hes got an under the table agreement with Duke to replace K when he retires? lol

Chiefs Pantalones 03-28-2013 10:31 AM

@JayhawkTalk: Coach has all the time in the world. RT @EvanDanielsFOX: Andrew Wiggins is meeting with John Calipari this afternoon.

Pretty soon Wiggins will be shopping at Burberry and sporting a brand new Rolex as well. F'ing cheating Calipari.

Ceej 03-28-2013 10:42 AM

I hope they land Wiggins too.

And some how, some way lose in the first round of the NIT again.

Chief_For_Life58 03-28-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9535419)
@JayhawkTalk: Coach has all the time in the world. RT @EvanDanielsFOX: Andrew Wiggins is meeting with John Calipari this afternoon.

Pretty soon Wiggins will be shopping at Burberry and sporting a brand new Rolex as well. F'ing cheating Calipari.

god damnit calipari

ReynardMuldrake 03-28-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9535435)
I hope they land Wiggins too.

And some how, some way lose in the first round of the NIT again.

I don't think this is necessarily a good thing for Kentucky. At some point you are left with a roomful of egos demanding playing time. If they start losing next year, it could get ugly.

Ceej 03-28-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9535455)
I don't think this is necessarily a good thing for Kentucky. At some point you are left with a roomful of egos demanding playing time. If they start losing next year, it could get ugly.

With a group of skilled returning players, and one of the best recruiting classes ever they shouldn't lose often.

However, I will laugh so hard I piss and shit my pants if they do.

sedated 03-28-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9535408)
shaka will probably hold out till he gets a top tier program calling. Or maybe hes got an under the table agreement with Duke to replace K when he retires? lol

I assume that's what Brad Stephens is waiting for.

TLO 03-28-2013 11:33 AM

Someone mentioned Selby a while back. Has he done anything in the NBA? Or is he playing for some d-league team or over in Europe?

Chief_For_Life58 03-28-2013 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9535492)

CoMoChief 03-28-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9535492)

There's assumption that he will take the Duke job.

DUKE
Coach K runs that school (pretty much) and he will prob demand that his top asst or something will get the job instead.

UNC
Roy's also getting up there in years, but as long as he stays healthy, I don't see him stepping down for 7-8 years at least.

KANSAS
Self is young in terms of coaching...and unless he bolts to the NBA or Boone Pickens throws a billion dollars at him and buys out his KU contract, he's not leaving Kansas anytime soon.

KENTUCKY
Depends on if Coach Cal gets caught cheating and that forces him out...otherwise as long as he's getting the top recruiting classes he won't leave that place, unless he starts shitting NIT's out his ass like this season.

SYRACUSE
Jim Boeheim is getting old as well just like Roy and Coach K. How long will he be at that program? Probably til the day he dies lol.

MICHIGAN ST
I doubt Tom Izzo is going anywhere, he didn't want to coach Lebron in the pros, though that was for Cleveland which is about the worst major city to live in the US besides New Orleans. Maybe he'd want to coach LBJ and Co in Miami? Who knows...that's just such a totally different ballgame, and the Heat are losing money as a franchise and they'd have to pay him a shit ton of money to leave, money they probably don't have.

Al Czervik 03-28-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9535542)
Someone mentioned Selby a while back. Has he done anything in the NBA? Or is he playing for some d-league team or over in Europe?

Pretty sure he is playing D-League ball now....
If anybody needed another year....It was Selby....considering his late start in the season and injury......