ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

Pants 10-27-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8052911)
I am starting to really dislike this game. I keep getting kicked off after about 2-3 minutes or can't connect. Then if I am lucky to get on I get killed by someone I never see...ugh

I realize there is a learning curve but I am having a hard time determining who is who which doesn't help matters any.

If you're not playing hardcore, you should see little blue/green triangles over friendlies, no? Also, make sure you spot the bad guys, that way you can keep track of them easier.

AndChiefs 10-27-2011 01:00 PM

I'll be playing tonight if anyone else would like to.

DMAC 10-27-2011 01:03 PM

I love having battles in SP and someone on my squad is standing directly next to the enemy but not shooting him. Nor is the enemy shooting the guy from my squad. He is just focused on me.

I am done with single player. Plus, I rented it from redbox, so I dont have a online pass.

So, I am done with the game. Bring on MW3.

Bambi 10-27-2011 01:09 PM

I played a good 4 hours last night.

Getting the hang of things.

What's up with being given different weapons at the beginning of each round even if you're the same class?? Is it because you are either Russian or American? Cause sometimes if you are assault you'll be given M16 or the AKS...I'm only like level 5 so I haven't earned any "new" rifles yet.

Also I'm getting the hang of Jets. I love how you halo jump out of the plane if you bail way up in the sky. Then you pop your chute when you're near the ground.

So far so good. Conquest on some maps is a little boring because the maps are so big and the players are still trying to figure things out as opposed to working together to win. One team is usually much better than the other.

I play 4 hours on random and didn't get one Rush match. Will have to play all Rush the next time I'm on.

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 8052994)
I love having battles in SP and someone on my squad is standing directly next to the enemy but not shooting him. Nor is the enemy shooting the guy from my squad. He is just focused on me.

I am done with single player. Plus, I rented it from redbox, so I dont have a online pass.

So, I am done with the game. Bring on MW3.

cheap! have fun with the kids!

Buck 10-27-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8052564)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5dZ6VtgjOtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not enough dead tree tackling.

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 01:18 PM

all I've been playing is Rush. I love it. I use support mainly. Yes, when you're different nationalities you'll get different weapons. I mod my weapons before I dive in match play just to be ready when the switch happens.

I'm going on now. I been tryin to invite a few CP'ers while they were on but wouldn't accept the invite. Lets get a squad goin so we can mic up and blow this bitch up.

dirk digler 10-27-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8052915)
Use your map/radar. If you can't see them on there, then they aren't on your team (unless they are red, of course).

I am just use to BF2 where the colors were red and blue and now it is blue and orange (sometimes). It is a learning curve thing I know but I have walked right up to the other team and not known it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8052921)
If you're not playing hardcore, you should see little blue/green triangles over friendlies, no? Also, make sure you spot the bad guys, that way you can keep track of them easier.

I haven't figured out spotting yet and I am playing MP.

DMAC 10-27-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053035)
cheap! have fun with the kids!

:rolleyes:

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 01:31 PM

OH GOD DMAC lighten up a bit breh

Pants 10-27-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8053057)
I am just use to BF2 where the colors were red and blue and now it is blue and orange (sometimes). It is a learning curve thing I know but I have walked right up to the other team and not known it.

I haven't figured out spotting yet and I am playing MP.

Press the "Back" button if you're on the 360 when pointing at an enemy. It will put a red triangle over him that your whole team will see. Not sure what the PS3 and PC controls are.

Mr. Plow 10-27-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8053096)
Press the "Back" button if you're on the 360 when pointing at an enemy. It will put a red triangle over him that your whole team will see. Not sure what the PS3 and PC controls are.

that's what I do if I'm not sure.....just point at a guy and press Back/Select. If they light up, I shoot them.

AndChiefs 10-27-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053053)
all I've been playing is Rush. I love it. I use support mainly. Yes, when you're different nationalities you'll get different weapons. I mod my weapons before I dive in match play just to be ready when the switch happens.

I'm going on now. I been tryin to invite a few CP'ers while they were on but wouldn't accept the invite. Lets get a squad goin so we can mic up and blow this bitch up.

What's your gamertag?

Johnny Vegas 10-27-2011 02:12 PM

its Badmajama and my blog.com ID is SNYP3R406

Pants 10-27-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8053225)
its Badmajama and my blog.com ID is SNYP3R406

Battlelog is ****ing garbage. How are you going to make something that won't let you add friends based on their XBL tag? Idiocy.