ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

PastorMikH 01-15-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
who's kidding who here? :fire: :p ROFL

ROFL ROFL

PastorMikH 01-15-2005 12:50 AM

This thread is better than the night crew thread tonight. Shoot, they don't even spell nite crew right.:shake::)

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

it's those pesky appearances that cause all the trouble... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes.... :shrug:

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 12:52 AM

Quote:

who's kidding who here? :fire: :p ROFL

R U questioning the Pastor.... :hmmm:

PastorMikH 01-15-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes.... :shrug:

Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.

go bo 01-15-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.

only a couple?

there's lots more than that that i don't reply to...

of course, that's why you're the pastor and i...

well, i'm retired... :D

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I've got a couple of "Uncle Festers" and "gay" relatives I need to relegate to the annual reunion...by putting on 'iggy.'

Phobia 01-15-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

I finished second in SD "teacher of the year' award.....if it's any consolation.

Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.

stumppy 01-15-2005 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.

Do you get pie for that?

PastorMikH 01-15-2005 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Do you get pie for that?

Only if you are wounded in action.

stumppy 01-15-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Only if you are wounded in action.

Paper cut ?

PastorMikH 01-15-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Paper cut ?

I guess, provided it bleeds enough to leave a blood trail to the nurses office.

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. :harumph:

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it. :thumb:

|Zach| 01-15-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. :harumph:

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it. :thumb:

Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm

Manila-Chief 01-15-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm

I did't see any strawberries in that article ... muchless any pie......