ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389566)
You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Much like the liberal media.

Loves Piers Morgan/ Hates the NRA and Wayne LaPierre

Yes I am stretching here, You nailed it

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389571)

What is his primary reason for doing this?

A. He loves Piers Morgan/Hates NRA- Gun Control
B. He wants to clear his name, as stated in his rant known as his "manifesto"

This should tell us a lot about your ability to reason.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389567)
Head Trauma... LMAO

Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389592)
Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.

Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation. LMAO

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389586)

You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...

KChiefer 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389571)

You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:23 PM

And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9389597)
You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.

Another sympathizer ?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389598)
And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.

Well I apologize for calling you stupid

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389595)
You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...

See, and this is what's annoying. You are implying that my reasoning is the same as his.

I am saying his intentions are to clear his name, as he stated in his manifesto, not that his intentions are justified. How is it that hard to differentiate the two?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:25 PM

i have no sympathy for him even if they Rodney Kinged his ass if he is going to resort to killing to prove his point... We are a nation of laws

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389601)
Well I apologize for calling you stupid

No worries.

It's a pet peeve of mine. How can you critique the liberal media for turning everything into a gun control debate, when you are, in effect, doing the exact same thing?

Don't stoop to that level.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389586)

oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is? ROFL

:rolleyes:

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389594)
Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation. LMAO

It doesn't shock me that you don't know the definition of reason.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389610)
oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is? ROFL

:rolleyes:

You misinterpreted my entire post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but nothing contained in that post said I wanted to reason with the suspect. I am talking about motive when I say his reason.

The "ability to reason" part was directed at the poster, r8ers.

Holy **** I am arguing with idiots.

I'm out.