ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

rockymtnchief 01-03-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6406037)
That loss improved our draft position seven spots in rounds 2-7 while it hurt yours by two spots.:)

Well, for your sake, may Denver get to draft even higher in 2011 and *gasp* KC "slip" down to number 32. Your logic is so much clearer now.

Crush 01-03-2010 09:58 PM

Knowmo would make a good PR man. He turns shit into gold.... -colored shit.

The Bad Guy 01-03-2010 10:02 PM

2-8 in the last 10.

That is ****ing hilarious.

LaChapelle 01-03-2010 10:17 PM

PFT

Florio where do you think Brandon Marshall will end up next year?

Mike Shanahan supposedly was fed up with him in Denver. I think Chicago is a possibility because the Bears have to make this Jay Cutler thing work.

CaliforniaChief 01-03-2010 10:21 PM

Well KnowMo, your worst case scenario came true. Stop spinning, stop reaching, and just own it like a man.

Mike Nolan's defense was just raped today. By an offense that usually does nothing.

Your pro bowl QB was a complete disaster. And his "mentor" had nothing. You just got worked by a team with a top 5 draft pick in 2010. Absolutely positively worked over.

When the pressure's on, your team choked. Two of your offensive weapons couldn't even get on the field because your coach lost his team.

So spin away if you'd like...but we all know this is the worst possible thing you could have ever imagined. Enjoy your offseason beating off to the picture of McDouche pumping his fist, and I'll enjoy beating off to the image of Jamaal Charles double fist pumping your entire defense.

Pride comes before the fall, dumbass.

Bane 01-03-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 6406312)
Well KnowMo, your worst case scenario came true. Stop spinning, stop reaching, and just own it like a man.

Mike Nolan's defense was just raped today. By an offense that usually does nothing.

Your pro bowl QB was a complete disaster. And his "mentor" had nothing. You just got worked by a team with a top 5 draft pick in 2010. Absolutely positively worked over.

When the pressure's on, your team choked. Two of your offensive weapons couldn't even get on the field because your coach lost his team.

So spin away if you'd like...but we all know this is the worst possible thing you could have ever imagined. Enjoy your offseason beating off to the picture of McDouche pumping his fist, and I'll enjoy beating off to the image of Jamaal Charles double fist pumping your entire defense.

Pride.Donkhole dictionary FAIL!LMAO

Crush 01-03-2010 10:29 PM

2-8 in the last ten is gold, Jerry, gold.

Crush 01-03-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 6406312)

Well said.

Quesadilla Joe 01-04-2010 12:31 AM

How did McDaniels lose the team when all of the team leaders (i.e. Dawkins, Champ, Orton, and Daniel Graham) recommended he take a hard stance with Scheffler and Marshall?

King_Chief_Fan 01-04-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6406861)
How did McDaniels lose the team when all of the team leaders (i.e. Dawkins, Champ, Orton, and Daniel Graham) recommended he take a hard stance with Scheffler and Marshall?

that's an easy question to answer.....why can't the coach make those decisions without having to inquire of the players? The players must not trust him yet to make decisions without them weighing in.

The Bad Guy 01-04-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6406861)

I'm glad to know that McDaniels lets the inmates run the asylum.

Keep spinning. I think Jamaal Charles just busted another big run on that vaunted Bronco defense.

CHIEFS58 01-04-2010 11:25 AM

just another denver one who sucks the penis.

CHIEFS58 01-04-2010 11:25 AM

im glad that turned what i said into "one who sucks the penis"

i think its ok to be rated higher than pg-13 these days.

LaChapelle 01-06-2010 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's going to look just like this after you post
for quite awhile

Bane 01-06-2010 08:08 PM

Jamal Charles just scored again Knowshit.nlm