ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

chiefscafan 03-26-2017 02:34 PM

Ok gotta go to work I gave Cleve Steve my picks have fun guys

ChiefAshhole1056 03-26-2017 07:21 PM

Indianapolis Colts select Demarcus Walker, Edge, Florida St.

Sfeihc 03-26-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12799297)
Indianapolis Colts select Demarcus Walker, Edge, Florida St.

PM?

The Washington Redskins select Taylor Moton, OG, WMU.

RealSNR 03-26-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12799322)
PM?

The Washington Redskins select Taylor Moton, OG, WMU.

I AM NOT TEH FATTY PICKER U R TEH FATTY PICKER

Direckshun 03-26-2017 08:32 PM

SNR is bad for America.

Sfeihc 03-26-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12799389)
I AM NOT TEH FATTY PICKER U R TEH FATTY PICKER

Fat knows Fat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Direckshun 03-26-2017 08:43 PM

You know what sucks? I have to wait until comp picks to make another selection.

So I'm sittin' here suckin' on my big ol' chili dog while the rest of you make """""value""""" selections that honestly make me wonder if any of you watch football.

CleveSteve 03-26-2017 08:45 PM

Shots fired.

RealSNR 03-26-2017 08:45 PM

Round 4 is up.

Keep in mind that New England forfeits their pick they received from the Saints in this round (would normally be pick #118) because they're a bunch of dirty dirty stinkin cheaters

Sfeihc 03-26-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 12799419)

So I'm sittin' here suckin' on my big ol' chili dog while the rest of you make """""value""""" selections that honestly make me wonder if any of you watch football.

Listen D, every year I take Fatties in the 3rd. Deal with it.

RealSNR 03-26-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 12799419)

You know what also sucks? Seeing the top 4 of your board get picked off one-by-one just as you're about to make your selection.

Seriously. The Vikings picked at 79. Before pick 72, here was my order of preference:

1. Chris Godwin
2. Chidobe Awuzie
3. Bucky Hodges
4. Dalvin Thompson

You can go fist a cow, good sir.

And the rest of you can go swimming in the ocean and get dragged into a dolphin rape cave.

Sfeihc 03-26-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12799428)
You know what also sucks? Seeing the top 4 of your board get picked off one-by-one just as you're about to make your selection.

Seriously. The Vikings picked at 79. Before pick 72, here was my order of preference:

1. Chris Godwin
2. Chidobe Awuzie
3. Bucky Hodges
4. Dalvin Thompson

You can go fist a cow, good sir.

And the rest of you can go swimming in the ocean and get dragged into a dolphin rape cave.

Dolphins rape?

RealSNR 03-26-2017 09:00 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vfPZu5RbKM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CleveSteve 03-26-2017 09:04 PM

Sfeihc, it's safe to assume you PMd DJLN, right? I've got cafan's and my pick ready.

RealSNR 03-26-2017 09:05 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/dolph...ngerous-2013-5

Quote:

A couple from North Carolina traveled to Hawaii last month to pursue their dream of having a "dolphin-assisted birth" for their baby due in July, the Charlotte Observer reports.

The couple is hoping to bond with animals in the wild, spending time in the water with them before and after the birth. If the new parents are "lucky" they may even even be able to have the baby in the water, The Sirius Institute, the organization helping with the odd birth plan, says on their website.

"It is about reconnecting as humans with the dolphins so we can coexist in this world together and learn from one another," the mom-to-be told the Observer. It brings "peace, comfort and strength to the mother and baby during labor," she added.

This is a very bad idea.

Although dolphins can be incredibly intelligent and are often affectionate toward and form bonds with humans (they have been know to give gifts to people in Australia, team up with Brazilian fishermen, and blow fun bubble rings, for example), the animals can be incredibly dangerous, too.

They try to rape and drown people; they gang rape their females and sometimes hold them hostage for weeks; they murder baby porpoises for fun; they kill the babies of rival male dolphins, because as soon as her child dies, a female dolphin is ready to be raped and impregnated immediately.

Unless the dolphins are raised in captivity and specifically taught how to interact safely with humans, they are still wild animals that can weigh up to 600 pounds.