ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:16 PM

Hey chiefs country I did pipe down

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:18 PM

Sorry guys he was under OG I looked for OT. I apologize

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:19 PM

I think Chiefs do get it back will we find out this week

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:23 PM

I msgd bigchief

RealSNR 03-21-2016 10:25 PM

BigChiefFan PM:

Dominique Alexander, LB, Oklahoma

RealSNR 03-21-2016 10:27 PM

K. I'll make my pick tomorrow to give Marco Polo some extra time, since if I pick tonight, he'll have been alerted about a pick he didn't know he had probably while he's asleep, and may not check CP until some time tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have alerted him that he's getting the Chiefs 3rd rounder back.

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:29 PM

Sounds good

CleveSteve 03-21-2016 10:45 PM

my Browns board is still in great shape.

My Donks board is destroyed.

RealSNR 03-22-2016 07:43 AM

Packers take yet another pass rusher. This time, they take a player with fairly limited upside. I really doubt this player will ever make a Pro Bowl, but finding good players isn't always about blowing your load on boom/bust guys. You need players like this guy to complement your potential stud stars.

He'll contribute right away on special teams and won't really ruin anything the Packers are trying to do in the case of an injury to one of their starters.

The Green Bay Packers select Jordan Jenkins, DE/OLB, Georgia

DJ's left nut 03-22-2016 08:56 AM

Well a guy I'd have considered for the Chiefs in the 2nd has slipped all the way to the Steelers in the third. I still worry about the age a bit, but the Steelers have a more immediate need/use for him so they can get the full value out of his prime.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select - Bronson Kaufusi, DE - BYU

The kid is extremely raw and perhaps still a little light given his frame. That said, the length is incredible and he's a plus athlete for his size. He was capable of playing a little OLB at BYU but is likely more comfortable as a 5-tech, especially if he can get another 20 lbs on him. With his frame, that shouldn't be difficult.

Get him coached up and on an NFL strength program and I think you have a very similar player to Cameron Heyward. Since the Steelers already have the blueprint on Heyward, perhaps they can apply it to Kaufusi as well.

Marco Polo 03-22-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12143942)
Well a guy I'd have considered for the Chiefs in the 2nd has slipped all the way to the Steelers in the third. I still worry about the age a bit, but the Steelers have a more immediate need/use for him so they can get the full value out of his prime.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select - Bronson Kaufusi, DE - BYU

The kid is extremely raw and perhaps still a little light given his frame. That said, the length is incredible and he's a plus athlete for his size. He was capable of playing a little OLB at BYU but is likely more comfortable as a 5-tech, especially if he can get another 20 lbs on him. With his frame, that shouldn't be difficult.

Get him coached up and on an NFL strength program and I think you have a very similar player to Cameron Heyward. Since the Steelers already have the blueprint on Heyward, perhaps they can apply it to Kaufusi as well.

Damn you. :cuss:

DJ's left nut 03-22-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 12144293)
Damn you. :cuss:

I'd have been disappointed in the Chiefs GM had I found out that he wasn't on your radar there.

I think that's two picks out of three were I've snaked the perfect fit for KC. Apple and Kaufusi would've been nails picks for KC both times. And I almost made it a tri-fecta with Tyler Boyd, I just didn't see enough quick twitch in him for Pittsburgh's offense.

brucey_72 03-22-2016 11:54 AM

Seattle Seahawks select Javon Hargrave, DT SC State

Seems like the perfect fit for Seattle, will have time to develop since Seattle rotates their DLine so much. Good pass rusher that is all over the field. He is a sleeper in the draft.

Can someone message whose next

staylor26 03-22-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12144364)
Seattle Seahawks select Javon Hargrave, DT SC State

Seems like the perfect fit for Seattle, will have time to develop since Seattle rotates their DLine so much. Good pass rusher that is all over the field. He is a sleeper in the draft.

Can someone message whose next

Great ****ing pick.

This guy had 29.5 sacks total the last two years. Small school or not, that's amazing production from an interior DL.

Marco Polo 03-22-2016 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12144307)
I'd have been disappointed in the Chiefs GM had I found out that he wasn't on your radar there.

I think that's two picks out of three were I've snaked the perfect fit for KC. Apple and Kaufusi would've been nails picks for KC both times. And I almost made it a tri-fecta with Tyler Boyd, I just didn't see enough quick twitch in him for Pittsburgh's offense.

You've had a very solid draft. Apple and Kaufusi were top on my board for those slots.