ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-01-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9167177)
Meme has done more shitting in one thread than blackbob ever did.

Absolute embarrasment of posts. Blackbob is a saint in comparison.

The Bad Guy 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

One good thing in this thread besides that ****ing mouth-breather is that I noticed Hootie is back.

suds79 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 9167173)
this may be the wrong time to say this but hopefully this will force the NFL to start paying much more attention to player mental health. not saying that playing football caused this at all, but maybe an untreated mental health issue did.

We don't even know if this was a mental issue at all.

Keep in mind his did kill someone first. Maybe he didn't want to face the consequences.

I'm just saying we don't know

tk13 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

You guys need to learn to ignore Denise. She's just toying with all of you. You're giving her what she wants.

These guys are all people, just like me and you. I feel really bad for Crennel. Forcing him to go out and do his job tomorrow after he had to watch that would be brutal. I can't even imagine. Especially for him because I'm sure he feels like a father figure to these guys. It'd be like watching one of your kids die. Same is true for the mother of Belcher's girlfriend... just brutal.

lcarus 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9167189)
I don't follow the logic.

I was being sarcastic.

HMc 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9167139)
Your personal attacks do a lot to improve your credibility. Not.

The only thing I claimed to be "certain" of was the possibility of the environment at Arrowhead being one of many things that caused him to snap. I haven't claimed to be any more positive about his real motivations than you or anybody else in this thread. If you got that impression from my previous posts, then there's been a miscommunication.

Bullshit.

Quote:

There's no doubt that the movement (and more importantly, the poor performance of the team) contributed to a stressful environment for everyone on the team, Belcher included.
You can't possibly know this. For all we know the movement had either a neutral or positive influence on player stress levels. You're desperate to attach the events to SOC and there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that you should.

Nor, I would be willing to bet, will there ever be any.

RealSNR 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

If I were a player and my bosses told me to go to work the day after this happened, I'd tell him to go **** himself.

The players shouldn't have to stand for this bullshit EVERYBODY HAS TO PLAY 16 GAMES THAT'S THE RULE!

Chiefshrink 12-01-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9167129)
Damn, that is ****ed up.

Any word on the motive?

One can only imagine. But the fact he could actually shoot and kill the mother of his child and in front of his own mother and then proceed to the Chief's facility and off himself in front of his bosses say's a ton.

penguinz 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9167180)
Why even do that? Just forfeit the game and move on. It is not going to effect anything

What about all those who work these games to support their families? You can not cancel the game. The most you can do is postpone to Monday.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9167198)
Absolute embarrasment of posts. Blackbob is a saint in comparison.

Ignore button, meet PGM. Use it dude and stop :deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

Raiderhater 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167148)
I'm not banned because I don't break the rules. Posting opinions you don't like is not a bannable offense. USE THE FREAKING IGNORE BUTTON.

You are a troll. I shouldn't have to ignore you, you should be banned.

Cannibal 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167186)
I haven't like the vicious and malicious attacks on players. Like wishing death in players. You can see some of that even on this thread. That lack of civility and immaturity is not representative of most Chiefs fans but for some reason is allowed to flourish on this board.

There you go, she thinks the fans caused Belcher to commit suicide.

She's obviously trying to get everyone riled up and it's working.

She lives for shit like this. She's a ****ing bottom feeder.

lcarus 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 9167197)
No one has better resources than the hunts to give this child a chance to be successful. If the kid ends up in the system, there is no chance for them.

And sadly, the Hunts could use all the good PR they can get.

That kid probably has family other than the parents.

Sofa King 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9167164)
ESPN now reporting that chiefs fans were cheering for Belcher as he was taken away....

Eric Winston is live after this message from your local provider...

:shake:

ragedogg69 12-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9167189)
I don't follow the logic.

i believe it was drenched by sarcasm. Unless the relatives are well off, I stand by my idea.