ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW new new conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278522)

ChiefsCountry 11-29-2013 08:57 PM

Cable games don't get the same ratings as broadcast tv. Shocking information there.

We will see what the SEC championship game brings in the St. Louis market if Mizzou makes it.

TribalElder 11-29-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10232974)
Cable games don't get the same ratings as broadcast tv. Shocking information there.

We will see what the SEC championship game brings in the St. Louis market if Mizzou makes it.

I got a bad feeling about Johnny Football and his amazing douchebaggery

Hopefully Mizzou stays focused in the chaos

http://i.imgur.com/huNooZo.gif

Bowser 11-29-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10232961)
Loosely translated as "naw,didn't read it"

Who, me or you?

Bowser 11-29-2013 09:05 PM

Prison Bitch's smack has been reduced to mean numbers of viewership for Mizzou games....

..in St. Louis.

Again.....Jesus Christ.

Prison Bitch 11-29-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10232974)
Cable games don't get the same ratings as broadcast tv. Shocking information there

Read the article. It addresses your point.

ChiefsCountry 11-29-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10233000)
Read the article. It addresses your point.

I did this morning when it came out. Maybe you should post that when your little douche buddy brings up the Final Four ratings compared to the BCS title game as well.

WhawhaWhat 12-01-2013 12:10 AM

How is this thread not rocking n rolling tonight?

Eleazar 12-01-2013 04:08 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9QrHxJcU7V...stling_Boy.png

Saul Good 12-01-2013 09:25 PM

Let me be the first to congratulate West Virginia on managing to lose to every Big 12 team in just two seasons. That is a pretty remarkable achievement.

Prison Bitch 12-01-2013 09:43 PM

This SEC game will present all sorts of moral problems for the conference. If Auburn loses, can the conference really allow Alabama whom they just beat to pass them for a BCS bid? I was told the SEC doesn't do that stuff, only the Big 12 allows such hijinks.

If Mizzou loses, does Alabama jump them despite not playing the game? And does South Carolina jump them in the bowl pecking order despite not winning the division? Again that is something only the Big 12 allows.

Saul Good 12-01-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10241937)
This SEC game will present all sorts of moral problems for the conference. If Auburn loses, can the conference really allow Alabama whom they just beat to pass them for a BCS bid? I was told the SEC doesn't do that stuff, only the Big 12 allows such hijinks.

If Mizzou loses, does Alabama jump them despite not playing the game? And does South Carolina jump them in the bowl pecking order despite not winning the division? Again that is something only the Big 12 allows.

Credit the Big Dozen(ish) with solving that problem so perfectly going forward. No conference championship game...no top 5 teams fighting it out...

Maybe we should just use Sagarin's BCS computer to seed the bowls. Northern Illinois would be playing in the NCG.

Eleazar 12-01-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10241937)

Ah yes, the Beakers take us back to 2007 once again.

Let us know if they pick a team over us that we beat head to head. If we beat Auburn and they get picked over us, then you can crack yourself up over it.

Prison Bitch 12-01-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10241964)
Credit the Big Dozen(ish) with solving that problem so perfectly going forward. No conference championship game...no top 5 teams fighting it out...

I can imagine how angry Auburn or Mizzou fans will be when this whole thing shakes out. If the SEC doesn't protect these 2 after winning their divisions then they're just another Big 12. And that is not right.

Quote:

Maybe we should just use Sagarin's BCS computer to seed the bowls. Northern Illinois would be playing in the NCG.
Link?

Saul Good 12-01-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10241978)
Ah yes, the Beakers take us back to 2007 once again.

Let us know if they pick a team over us that we beat head to head.

...and is ranked below us in the polls.

Saul Good 12-01-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10241980)
I can imagine how angry Auburn or Mizzou fans will be when this whole thing shakes out. If the SEC doesn't protect these 2 after winning their divisions then they're just another Big 12. And that is not right.

Link?

You need a link to find Sagarin? Can't you just press your "home" icon?