ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2013 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267564)

gblowfish 06-19-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9762791)
bahahaha, Keitz callin Moose a fat, soft, white pussy

So until he gets his average over his weight (he needs to hit .212) we call him "Fatsoftwhitepussy" or "Fatsopussy" for short.

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 04:01 PM

Not sure why all the hate on Moose. The dude shows more competitive fire than most on the team. I'm sure he's much more disappointed in himself then any of the fans are. I don't recall him saying any shit that would warrant fans turning on him. You can see in his at bats that he's trying to make adjustments in his swing. Now taking a look at someone like Frenchy last year, when performing poorly, he looked to make NO adjustments and was reportedly in on Seitzer getting let go. I can hate on that. Should Moose have been sent down? Most likely. But that's up to management, not a call that he makes. Dude looks like he's been beatdown from this. I really hope it changes

DeezNutz 06-19-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9762992)
Not sure why all the hate on Moose. The dude shows more competitive fire than most on the team. I'm sure he's much more disappointed in himself then any of the fans are. I don't recall him saying any shit that would warrant fans turning on him. You can see in his at bats that he's trying to make adjustments in his swing. Now taking a look at someone like Frenchy last year, when performing poorly, he looked to make NO adjustments and was reportedly in on Seitzer getting let go. I can hate on that. Should Moose have been sent down? Most likely. But that's up to management, not a call that he makes. Dude looks like he's been beatdown from this. I really hope it changes

1. Not true. He's been a lazy POS lately, so much so that he was called out by Hud of all people.
2. Because he sucks, currently. Produce or GTFO, and it's time for Moose to do the latter.

mr. tegu 06-19-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

http://www.picturesof.net/_images_30...944-688009.jpg

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9762995)
1. Not true. He's been a lazy POS lately, so much so that he was called out by Hud of all people.
2. Because he sucks, currently. Produce or GTFO, and it's time for Moose to do the latter.

Don't think his going down the line is because he's lazy. Disgusted in himself is more like it. Hud is a ****ing moron if you haven't noticed yet

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9763002)

Sometimes that's the best a person can do in life

mr. tegu 06-19-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9763011)
Sometimes that's the best a person can do in life

Well lets just hope this isn't his best.

gblowfish 06-19-2013 04:09 PM

Give Moose a participation ribbon.
Take him out for ice cream.
Let his mom give him a big hug.

Then put him on a bus to Omaha.

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9763024)
Give Moose a participation ribbon.
Take him out for ice cream.
Let him mom give him a big hug.

Then put him on a bus to Omaha.

Sounds like a plan. He'd probably agree with you

DeezNutz 06-19-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9763007)
Don't think his going down the line is because he's lazy. Disgusted in himself is more like it. Hud is a ****ing moron if you haven't noticed yet

If I'm not producing for shit, putting in a lackluster effort sounds like a great plan.

Statistically, this team is a game worse than it should be because of MooseShit; dude is below replacement value, and he needs to go.

gblowfish 06-19-2013 04:15 PM

Chris Perez is sucking it in AA ball in Akron. Heh...
http://www.cleveland.com/tribe/index...r_chris_7.html

Deberg_1990 06-19-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Im just wondering how long they give this guy a shot at the permanent 3B job? They cant just hand the job to him next season if he bats sub .200 for this year. They better start looking at plan b alternatives in the offseason.

Mama Hip Rockets 06-19-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Not sure why all the hate on Moose.

Seriously? You don't understand why fans are mad at a guy who's hitting .189 and has 12 RBIs in 221 plate appearances?

KevB 06-19-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 9763187)
Seriously? You don't understand why fans are mad at a guy who's hitting .189 and has 12 RBIs in 221 plate appearances?

Coming off a second half last year that wasn't much better....

I like the guy, but this is professional baseball.

Deberg_1990 06-19-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9763194)

I like the guy, but this is professional baseball.

Exactly. give me an an a-hole that hits .300 rather than a nice guy who hits .180 any day of the week.