ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

RealSNR 03-21-2016 09:42 PM

Question for people:

Normally I wouldn't pose this for any other team, but given it involves the Chiefs...

We apparently have news today that the Chiefs FINALLY submitted the appeal for the loss of the 3rd rounder. I have no clue how long this kind of stuff takes to find out about when the process might be put through.

Just because it might take a couple weeks, and it'd be a shame to have an incomplete Chiefs mock, how does everybody feel about me putting the Chiefs third rounder back in before the final ruling on the appeal comes out?

If the NFL still denies it, then whatever. The realism of our draft gets messed up by one player. It's a small price to pay for the experiment of ensuring that our Chiefs get the full possible allotment of players.

RealSNR 03-21-2016 09:43 PM

If we get to my Packers pick tonight, I'm going to delay it for a few hours tomorrow, possibly until the afternoon until I get some feedback from people.

staylor26 03-21-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12143596)
Question for people:

Normally I wouldn't pose this for any other team, but given it involves the Chiefs...

We apparently have news today that the Chiefs FINALLY submitted the appeal for the loss of the 3rd rounder. I have no clue how long this kind of stuff takes to find out about when the process might be put through.

Just because it might take a couple weeks, and it'd be a shame to have an incomplete Chiefs mock, how does everybody feel about me putting the Chiefs third rounder back in before the final ruling on the appeal comes out?

If the NFL still denies it, then whatever. The realism of our draft gets messed up by one player. It's a small price to pay for the experiment of ensuring that our Chiefs get the full possible allotment of players.

This is the best move to make IMO.

ChiefAshhole1056 03-21-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12143596)
Question for people:

I think everyone here is genuinely interested in what possible choices there would be available for KC at that pick just in case anyways.

Hoover 03-21-2016 09:49 PM

yes, I would have the Chiefs get back their 3rd rounder

ChiefAshhole1056 03-21-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12143595)
welp. every time i settle on a new target. ugh.

Just be prepared for me to take the player you like every time. It'll make things easier for you. #DreamKiller

staylor26 03-21-2016 09:54 PM

There are quite a few guys I'd like to see the Chiefs draft. That 3rd rounder, or lack thereof, could be big.

CleveSteve 03-21-2016 09:58 PM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12143604)
Just be prepared for me to take the player you like every time. It'll make things easier for you. #DreamKiller

CleveSteve 03-21-2016 09:58 PM

give the 3rd back.

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:02 PM

The Minnesota Vikings select Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State

staylor26 03-21-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 12143611)
The Minnesota Vikings select Germain Ifedi, OT/OG, Texas A&M

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MOLj8K6e8Dk/hqdefault.jpg

The Vikings love the versatility the young lineman has , they've added Andre Smith but the versatility Ifedi to play OG makes him the O line that much better.

Already picked.

Chug a beer.

ChiefAshhole1056 03-21-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 12143611)
The Minnesota Vikings select Germain Ifedi, OT/OG, Texas A&M

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MOLj8K6e8Dk/hqdefault.jpg

The Vikings love the versatility the young lineman has , they've added Andre Smith but the versatility Ifedi to play OG makes him the pick and the O line that much better.

Drink.

chiefscafan 03-21-2016 10:06 PM

He was I didn't see I'm sorry tried to make a quick pick

ChiefsCountry 03-21-2016 10:11 PM

Hurry up and pick a DT or Bama player I want to go to bed. :)

brucey_72 03-21-2016 10:15 PM

I say give the Chiefs their pick back