ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854889)
More proof that you're a worthless prick

Sir, don't point the bone at me. Your public has CLEARLY spoken.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854895)
Sir, don't point the bone at me. Your public has CLEARLY spoken.

Spoken about what?

Nice deflection, dummy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9854880)
That will be his name as soon as Denver wins the division.

Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Mr. Prostate.

The Chiefs could very well win the division dragging Alex along on his leash like a grass-crapping Labrador. It's very possible that a better-coached team with an attacking defense can win many games, provided said Labra-doodle is properly whacked on the nose with a newspaper as needed.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854897)
Spoken about what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854548)
Official "Douche of the Year".

I'm sorry, what part of the English language are we not conversing in?

BossChief 08-02-2013 10:56 PM

Honestly, I'd say anyone that has still stuck with this "team" is a "true fan".
Regardless of their attitude towards the team.

4 top 5 picks in the last 6 drafts doesn't exactly make the Chiefs fan experience a pleasant one.

This team is one of the biggest jokes in all of professional sports and the fans that are still around deserve awards.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9854691)
Is sweet a closet donco fan?

No sir. I hate Denver with even more venom than a well of rattlesnakes. That said, I am a VERY harsh and demanding taskmaster when it comes to KC.

Very harsh.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854906)

4 top 5 picks in the last 6 drafts doesn't exactly make the Chiefs fan experience a pleasant one.

This team is one of the biggest jokes in all of professional sports and the fans that are still around deserve awards.

No shit. Where's my "thanks for putting up with our inept bullshit all these years"-pendant from Clark?

Ace Gunner 08-02-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

true dat

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854905)
I'm sorry, what part of the English language are we not conversing in?

LMAO

So, 50 people account for the other 6,000 active members?

:spock:

Also, dip****, I was gone for 18 months and yet I'm still on the first page of rep.

Overruled, Nutsack.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:03 PM

The Bottom Line:

This is a season of miracles.

1) We will win the division AND keep our second round pick(s).

2) Alex will be clearly shown to be the useless fraud that he is, thus facilitating a quicker transition to a legitimate franchise QB, be it young Bray or whomever.

3) "Lil' Chiefy Day" will become a celebrated, national holiday, and it all started here. So, you have that going for you this year, Chiefs Fans!

Eleventy.

bigjosh 08-02-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

whats worse is that the only one of those top 5 picks that can really be anything special is eric berry.
other than that its 3 fat guys.

two d-linemen that couldn't get it done.

and one o-lineman that the book is yet to be written on, but even if he is a stud left right tackle it still isn't all that special.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854911)
LMAO

So, 50 people account for the other 6,000 active members?

Also, dip****, I was gone for 18 months and yet I'm still on the first page of rep.

Overruled, Nutsack.

Hardly. Your juice factor notwithstanding, you have fallen out of step with the CP consciousness and hold no authority, moral or otherwise here.

DENIED.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854914)
The Bottom Line:

This is a season of miracles.

1) We will win the division AND keep our second round pick(s).

2) Alex will be clearly shown to be the useless fraud that he is, thus facilitating a quicker transition to a legitimate franchise QB, be it young Bray or whomever.

3) "Lil' Chiefy Day" will become a celebrated, national holiday, and it all started here. So, you have that going for you this year, Chiefs Fans!

Eleventy.

7-9 is going to win the division?

Dumb.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854918)
7-9 is going to win the division?

Dumb.

SIR, IT'S A SEASON OF MIRACLES. **** YOU.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854916)
Hardly. Your juice factor notwithstanding, you have fallen out of step with the CP consciousness and hold no authority, moral or otherwise here.

DENIED.

CP consciousness?

LMAO

You're a delusional twat.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854920)
CP consciousness?

LMAO

You're a delusional twat.

Yes. It's kind of like the Borg, but with no hot chicks in tight suits to show off their super-fine Borg-asses.

MIRACLES.

BossChief 08-02-2013 11:12 PM

What a sad conversation.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854925)
What a sad conversation.

Very.

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not. Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to be proven "right", is not what I describe as fandom.

ROR has admitted to not even being Chiefs fan in the past, which makes him a troll.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854925)
What a sad conversation.

LMAO

BossChief 08-02-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854932)
Very.

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not. Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to be proven "right", is not what I describe as fandom.

ROR has admitted to not even being Chiefs fan in the past, which makes him a troll.

I am approaching the Alex Smith scenario the exact same way as I approached the Cassel trade.

I'd love to see it work out, but I just don't see it happening.

Not sure if you were implying that I want this team and Alex Smith to fail, but I don't.

I just think he will fail.

The trade wasn't made in a vacuum, the ultimate goal is to win it all and I just think the trade extended this teams reign of ineptness. I see a team that could run with any team in the league if the QB position was equal and that this team has no interest in that happening.

I truly hope I'm wrong this time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854932)
Very.

Hmm, let's dissect this piece by arrogant piece, shall we?

Quote:

Douche McCloud says:

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not.

Hey Douche?

**** YOU. You.....do NOT....get to define my fandom or the lack thereof in regards to this football team/franchise. Are we clear on that, one who sucks the penis?
Quote:

Douche McCloud says:
Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to prove a point is not what I describe as fandom.
Hoping that the Chiefs will pull their heads out of their asses and actually draft a legit QB is a long-shot at best. Sooooooooooo...I'm thinking the best possible scenario for the future of this team is to call a spade a ****ing spade(Axl), and hope that his mediocre, goin-nowhere brand of SUCK gets replaced sooner rather than later, by any means necessary.
If that's rooting to fail, I can live with it.

Aaaaand finally:
Quote:

Douche McCloud farts out of the ether:
I wasn't born a Chiefs fan, and I wasn't born in KC either. I moved there and went to school there and lived there for 20+ years. During that time, I used to hang out at the flea market in the 90's when DT was in his heyday. DT made me a fan with his superior play, and because the atmosphere at the time was a great one. Too bad Marty ended up being a useless pile of shit when push came to shove, right? Oh well. Just support your Red and Gold no matter how many times they shoot themselves in the foot or settle for the fat ugly chick at the bar come closing time, right?
Mother**** YOU, McCloud. I lived in KC and worked for the City for seven years while you were polishing knobs in Hollywood up the "ladder of success". Your opinion means less to me than a twenty year-old bag of mule shit in a garden of used Depends. And if the day ever comes that I express a genuine interest in your opinion of me, then perhaps it means that I have mellowed a bit because the god-awful abortion of a football franchise I have chosen to tie myself to, has finally LEARNED FROM IT'S PAST.

Keep your bullshit to yourself, mother****er. I ain't hearin' it.

Discuss Thrower 08-02-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854940)
I am approaching the Alex Smith scenario the exact same way as I approached the Cassel trade.

Not sure if you were implying that I want this team and Alex Smith to fail, but I don't.

The trade wasn't made in a vacuum, the ultimate goal is to win it all and I just think the trade extended this teams reign of ineptness. I see a team that could run with any team in the league if the QB position was equal and that this team has no interest in that happening.

So why did Reid, who had the lion's share of success with a QB that he drafted, choose Alex over any QB available at any point in the draft..

BossChief 08-03-2013 12:06 AM

Because, just like with every other QB acquisition this team has made over time, the team wants instant gratification.

They want to get back to a full stadium and competing for the division THIS YEAR and they didn't think any of the QBs in this class could step right in and win right away.

They didn't want to break any eggs, so they choose the "just add water" version.

It makes a crappy cake, but it cooks fast and doesn't need a lot of ingredients.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 12:17 AM

7 wins will not take even this below average division. What u smokin?

9er guy 08-03-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854998)
Because, just like with every other QB acquisition this team has made over time, the team wants instant gratification.

They want to get back to a full stadium and competing for the division THIS YEAR and they didn't think any of the QBs in this class could step right in and win right away.

They didn't want to break any eggs, so they choose the "just add water" version.

It makes a crappy cake, but it cooks fast and doesn't need a lot of ingredients.

Why are you so hard on McCluster man? LOL

He was kind of a mule that they tried to make a show pony.

Although you probably know more than I do.

DaneMcCloud 08-03-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854940)

I was referring to ROR/DCS/SDH

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9er guy (Post 9855022)
Why are you so hard on McCluster man? LOL

He was kind of a mule that they tried to make a show pony.

Although you probably know more than I do.

He lost and honored a bet. Unlike POS donco fans on this board.

DaneMcCloud 08-03-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9855029)

Or your pal, SDH

RunKC 08-03-2013 12:28 AM

If guys like Sweet Dick Willie and Clay hate this franchise so much and talk shit on them, then why don't they just leave?

Just take a season off instead of regurgitating the same old shit.

I swear to God women aren't as bad as you two. They at least let an issue die after a few days or weeks. They don't bring this shit up almost every ****ing day for months on end.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-03-2013 12:33 AM

I've felt for a long time that the Chiefs ownership has very real contempt for its fanbase. It's not an active kind of hatred, but the type of disdain that you often see within tone deaf corporations.

Look at the way that Microsoft treated their customers with the release of the new XBox. The mere thought that the consumers would be stupid and gullible enough to put up with some of the features and policies with that console compared to a PS4 is incredibly offensive.

I feel the Chiefs ownership operates in a similar fashion. The difference is that Chiefs fans don't have an alternative, so they embrace foolish plans due to the alternative's absence.

That contempt is why you don't see me posting in many Chiefs threads. Personally, I can't continue to give them my "business".

Discuss Thrower 08-03-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9855053)
I've felt for a long time that the Chiefs ownership has very real contempt for its fanbase. It's not an active kind of hatred, but the type of disdain that you often see within tone deaf corporations.

Look at the way that Microsoft treated their customers with the release of the new XBox. The mere thought that the consumers would be stupid and gullible enough to put up with some of the features and policies with that console compared to a PS4 is incredibly offensive.

I feel the Chiefs ownership operates in a similar fashion. The difference is that Chiefs fans don't have an alternative, so they embrace foolish plans due to the alternative's absence.

That contempt is why you don't see me posting in many Chiefs threads. Personally, I can't continue to give them my "business".

You lost me at tone deaf corporations. Had you said "corporations who patronize their consumer base which is of a lower social class and markedly lower in intelligence" I'd say you might have a point.

BossChief 08-03-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9855042)
If guys like Sweet Dick Willie and Clay hate this franchise so much and talk shit on them, then why don't they just leave?

I swear to God women aren't as bad as you two. They at least let an issue die after a few days or weeks. They don't bring this shit up almost every ****ing day for months on end.

Shut up, n00b.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-03-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9855055)
You lost me at tone deaf corporations. Had you said "corporations who patronize their consumer base which is of a lower social class and markedly lower in intelligence" I'd say you might have a point.

Explain.

J Diddy 08-03-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9855060)
Shut up, n00b.

He's got a point, noob.

Discuss Thrower 08-03-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9855062)
Explain.

Hunt family is established money hailing from more inviting environs than the bald knobber hillbilly types that originate in the area where Lamar chose to relocate his team...

..?

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-03-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9855080)
Hunt family is established money hailing from more inviting environs than the bald knobber hillbilly types that originate in the area where Lamar chose to relocate his team...

..?

Most people buying XBones aren't electrical, computer, and software engineers.

That said, I do agree with you that the majority of the Chiefs fanbase brings it upon themselves.

Discuss Thrower 08-03-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9855083)
Most people buying XBones aren't electrical, computer, and software engineers.

That said, I do agree with you that the majority of the Chiefs fanbase brings it upon themselves.

Even then, didn't ms change some details about the Xbone that the online community was enraged about?

9er guy 08-03-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9855029)

Damn. That's rough. I had to wear a cowboys jersey to honor a bet one time.

I still don't feel 100% clean.

Setsuna 08-03-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9855090)
Even then, didn't ms change some details about the Xbone that the online community was enraged about?

Yeah except we can't trade Alex back and get the 2nd round draft pick back. Hunt is worse.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-03-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9855090)

Yup.

I will say this to others: there's freedom in shedding your hope. At some point it just becomes an exercise in insanity to think the Chiefs will ever do anything different, and as long as the Hunt family owns the team, they won't.

Sorter 08-03-2013 01:15 AM

The thing I think irritates most is that this was one of the few chances KC will ever have to go into a season with the best available QB (Alex, for most) and as well as having the ability to draft the best QB prospect in the draft. The chiefs had the chance to do both and instead, did not.

Sassy Squatch 08-03-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9855107)
The thing I think irritates most is that this was one of the few chances KC will ever have to go into a season with the best available QB (Alex, for most) and as well as having the ability to draft the best QB prospect in the draft. The chiefs had the chance to do both and instead, did not.

Its OK. Your threads will always be better than Inmems threads.

Sorter 08-03-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9855109)
Its OK. Your threads will always be better than Inmems threads.

Especially the ocelot thread

Oooooo, that needs a good bump.

Sassy Squatch 08-03-2013 01:27 AM

Do it NAO

Sorter 08-03-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9855116)
Do it NAO

It's probably time to start embedding vids in that thread.

Oh, people, there will be ocelots tonight! /Inigo

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Clay has an inner homer waiting to pop out. One of the biggest in board history. Now he trolls. Sweet Daddy is an enigma. Hard to tell if he even likes the team.

J Diddy 08-03-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9855095)
Yeah except we can't trade Alex back and get the 2nd round draft pick back. Hunt is worse.

Aren't you a Dolphins fan or some shit?

Ace Gunner 08-03-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9855107)

fair point, but you have a job & a team to root for and these are not mutually exclusive. Dorsey /Reid haven't even had a chance to scrimmage their team and folks are ready to burn their house down.

Imo the Chiefs had a chance to get RG3 last season and passed it up. That was the big burn, not Geno/Smiff. Imo Geno isn't going to be able to play NFL level ball for a couple seasons, if at all. He's your average NFL QB prospect, not an elite 1.1 or even first rounder. It isn't even close, either. He's got a hot head, and I've said in the past about him that I like a guy with a lil fire, but it has to be part of a talented package in order to be considered viable at this level -- for example, Ryan Leaf has fire, and well.. so, it takes more than spirited fire to play NFL ball.

The rest we've beaten to death. He fell. folks don't like that. cyber riot ensues.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9855412)
Aren't you a Dolphins fan or some shit?

Jaguars ROFL

Dinny Bossa Nova 08-03-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9855400)
Clay has an inner homer waiting to pop out. One of the biggest in board history. Now he trolls. Sweet Daddy is an enigma. Hard to tell if he even likes the team.

If GoChiefs was a mountain, Lil Chiefy(SDH) would be a tree growing off of his shoulder. Sort of like a pathetic version of a pirate and his parrot.

Dinny

BigMeatballDave 08-03-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 9855450)
If GoChiefs was a mountain, Lil Chiefy(SDH) would be a tree growing off of his shoulder. Sort of like a pathetic version of a pirate and his parrot.

Dinny

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-03-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Dinny

The IMPORTANT thing here, is that you have CLEARLY adopted and embraced "Lil Chiefy".

So up yours, you Mr. Natural-loving mother****er. I WIN.

Baby Lee 08-03-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

And on the seventh day, the Lord rested, . . . but SDH JUST KEPT BITCHING!!!

Dinny Bossa Nova 08-03-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9856577)

SDH is an acronym for Shouldn't Do Heroin, amongst other things.

Dinny

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:07 PM

This term is so played out and tired, people should really just stop using it as some kind of Grand Slam against those they disagree with.

By now, 99.9% of people here have had their heart broken enough, have had the light shined on them enough, have changed their preconceived notions enough, have renounced blind loyalty enough... to not be called that anymore.

Its has outlived its relevance, its all just shades of grey at this point.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856837)
This term is so played out and tired, people should really just stop using it as some kind of Grand Slam against those they disagree with.

By now, 99.9% of people here have had their heart broken enough, have had the light shined on them enough, have changed their preconceived notions enough, have renounced blind loyalty enough... to not be called that anymore.

Its has outlived its relevance, its all just shades of grey at this point.

Which is why Lil Chiefy will rise

Hammock Parties 08-03-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

If GoChiefs was a mountain

I can explode into a fiery, lava-gushing inferno at any moment.

Best watch yourself.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 08-03-2013 08:18 PM

The Super Bowl Fairy is a ****.

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9856841)
Which is why Lil Chiefy will rise

Ya know, there was a period of a month or so that i hardly got on here and i have to admit, i dont know what in the hell Lil Chiefy is... is it a made up term to slam homers, is it an actual poster who quickly flamed out?

I just dont know...

Baby Lee 08-03-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856847)
Ya know, there was a period of a month or so that i hardly got on here and i have to admit, i dont know what in the hell Lil Chiefy is... is it a made up term to slam homers, is it an actual poster who quickly flamed out?

I just dont know...

SDH posted a thread announcing his brilliant term.

Hammock Parties 08-03-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856847)

I just dont know...

The highest concentration of Lil Chiefys in one room to date:

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:41 PM

Ah, thanks for clearing that up Lee and Clay.

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY BITCHES!

Hammock Parties 08-03-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856879)

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY BITCHES!

North Korea has an army.

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9856895)
North Korea has an army.

I GOT FOURTY NATIONS READY TO ROLL, SON

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-04-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9856577)

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856879)

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY OF FAT BITCHES!

:)

Pablo 08-04-2013 09:59 AM

If you haven't given up hope after last season and the off-season "moves" the Chiefs made; then you likely never will.

Hope is a dangerous thing, folks.

Marcellus 08-04-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857421)
If you haven't given up hope after last season and the off-season "moves" the Chiefs made; then you likely never will.

So you think we should give up hope?

Shit canning arguable the worst coaching staff and front office in the history of the NFL and going after the best guys available and opening the vault to get every thing they want or need is surely a reason to give up hope.

Pablo 08-04-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9857460)
So you think we should give up hope?

Shit canning arguable the worst coaching staff and front office in the history of the NFL and going after the best guys available and opening the vault to get every thing they want or need is surely a reason to give up hope.

You watched your team play a historically awful season; then trade for a lame stopgap QB and draft a RT No. 1 overall.

If that gets you hard, then so be it.

Titty Meat 08-04-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857465)
You watched your team play a historically awful season; then trade for a lame stopgap QB and draft a RT No. 1 overall.

I think the hope is a top 10 HC with 6 pro bowl players.

Good thing I'm ED

Marcellus 08-04-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857465)

You can feel all hopless and lost, its your right.

I do find it hilarious that some fans would have "hope" if we would have used 1.1 on a 2nd round caliber QB.

There wasn't a franchise caliber QB in this draft and I 100% believe if there was Dorsey and Reid would have been all over it.

You can hold your breath and stomp your feet and show disgust all day long, it doesn't change the fact it was a shit QB class.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2013 10:34 AM

I'm excited for this season. Best coach in the division, a talented roster, and a QB that won't give games away. ****, they beat multiple playoff teams last year with even Alex at QB including Denver, Indy, and Baltimore at home.

Still, i hated the Fisher pick and still do

FlaChief58 08-04-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9857476)
I'm excited for this season. Best coach in the division, a talented roster, and a QB that won't give games away. ****, they beat multiple playoff teams last year with even Alex at QB including Denver, Indy, and Baltimore at home.

Still, i hated the Fisher pick and still do

This, although I'm being very reserved in my excitement. If things go bad, it wont hurt so bad

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9857479)
This, although I'm being very reserved in my excitement. If things go bad, it wont hurt so bad

Eh, they don't win the blame falls to number 11.

ReynardMuldrake 08-04-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Zihuatanejo.

FlaChief58 08-04-2013 10:54 AM

If Smith can manage to keep the TOs down & sustain drives, that should win us a few games, then add the MASSIVE improvement in coaching and I see us somewhere between 6-10 wins and possibly competing for a wildcard spot.

Judging by what the players are saying and their body language in their interviews, they all seem genuinely excited about the direction the team is taking. That makes my little man wiggle, but I'm going to wait till they start winning before I go full on homer again.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2013 11:00 AM

Team had no confidence in the Pioli, Herm eras.

Rausch 08-04-2013 11:02 AM

I'm tired of being an average Joe that points out clearly stupid moves but we keep making these stupid moves.

"You're not an NFL GM or HC. You think you know better?"

Yes.

Flat out, bold as can be, YES. YES.

There are moves a team can make that are so ****ing stupid the guy selling free programs outside the stadium could catch them.

We make them every year.

Every year we're that team that gets drunk off the one day performance at the combine and drafts a guy WAAAAAAAAAAY above his worth.

Poe. Jackson. Baldwin.

It's knowing exactly what they're going to do (overvalue a player of need,) they do it, and it so sickening and obvious you want to punch a Nun.

I wouldn't claim to know more than the average NFL scout - what I'm saying is our 1st round draft picks look worse than if they would have followed the opinions of the average fan...

splatbass 08-04-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Fear of hope is a sad and pathetic thing, folks.

stevieray 08-04-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9856860)
The highest concentration of Lil Chiefys in one room to date:

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

that crowd was cued to cheer for the camera

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9858253)
that crowd was cued to cheer for the camera

This stuff is way over his head.