ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs trade (Arenas) for...wait for it...a FB? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272672)

Pablo 05-01-2013 12:53 PM

Another ****ing fullback? Are you shitting me? Better grab a couple more before training camp. Need to get at least seven into camp!

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9648983)
There are other variables like Arenas contract being up after this year, unless I'm mistaken.

Again, Arenas is a good guy but only a competent CB who likely wouldn't have seen the field much on Reid's team.

a competent CB is worth a lot more than a FB

Pablo 05-01-2013 12:54 PM

Meet the new boss.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 12:54 PM

when you have a chance to acquire a guy with no rushing, passing, or blocking skills to be your 4th FB...you do it all costs

Quote:

The 2011 fifth-round pick figures as a lead blocker for Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, but that's a skill set still in progress for Sherman. ProFootballFocus graded him 19th out of 25 fullbacks as a road grader in 2012.

Sherman barely is a presence as a runner or pass catcher, with just three career yards on the ground and 13 receptions for 111 yards over two seasons. He joins a roster already crowded with three other fullbacks -- Patrick DiMarco, Ryan D'Imperio and Braden Wilson -- on the depth chart.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...nals-to-chiefs

RINGLEADER 05-01-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9648995)
a competent CB is worth a lot more than a FB

Not if he doesn't play.

BigCatDaddy 05-01-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9648988)
Evidently the coaches think so...

Name the 4. People argued to defer to authority with Piloli and look what happened.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9649004)
Not if he doesn't play.

yes, even as injury insurance

and speaking of 'not playing,'...how many snaps per game is our 3rd string FB getting?

DTLB58 05-01-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9648656)
Just because you have a surplus doesn't mean you give shit away. How are you related to Reid or Dorsey?

Yep. Areneas has more value in this league than a FB.

Pablo 05-01-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9649004)
Not if he doesn't play.

This ****ing garbage pick up won't play either. At least trade for a position that's been relevant sometime in the last two decades.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 12:58 PM

let's be clear

FBs as bad as this guy have absolutely no value...

getting a CB who has played as many snaps as Arenas - for nothing - is a nice trade on their part

BigCatDaddy 05-01-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9649012)
This ****ing garbage pick up won't play either. At least trade for a position that's been relevant sometime in the last two decades.

I would have rather of gotten a 7th.

ChiefAshhole20 05-01-2013 12:58 PM

This ha nothing to do with the fact that if Arenas sucked or not, if it was up to Dorsey and them he'd still be on the team, but Arenas' agent already went on Twitter and explained that they were actively pursuing a trade because of all the activity KC has had in the secondary and didn't feel like Arenas was getting the respect he deserved.

mnchiefsguy 05-01-2013 12:59 PM

Wait...we trade Arenas for a fullback? I know the op does not mention that, but I just saw a facebook post from Save Our Chiefs. Did we really trade Arenas for a fullback?

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9649020)
This ha nothing to do with the fact that if Arenas sucked or not, if it was up to Dorsey and them he'd still be on the team, but Arenas' agent already went on Twitter and explained that they were actively pursuing a trade because of all the activity KC has had in the secondary and didn't feel like Arenas was getting the respect he deserved.

so do twitter posts magically force GMs to trade players?

siberian khatru 05-01-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9648975)
What the - ? I thought we just signed a backup fullback. We traded our nickel back and punt returner for a backup fullback? What?

Who's running this clown show? I liked Arenas. Why do we keep giving away perfectly fine cornerbacks?!?!?!

They're trying to get ahead of the next wave in the NFL. Oh, sure, right NOW it's all about wide-open passing attacks, but soon, VERY SOON, it will be about the ground game led by blocking TEs and road-grading FBs -- and the Chiefs will have cornered the market on those positions.

Jayhawk Chief 05-01-2013 01:00 PM

Dave Taub's fingerprints are on this. Special Teams will be fun to watch this year.

Sorter 05-01-2013 01:00 PM

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9649027)
They're trying to get ahead of the next wave in the NFL. Oh, sure, right NOW it's all about wide-open passing attacks, but soon, VERY SOON, it will be about the ground game led by blocking TEs and road-grading FBs -- and the Chiefs will have cornered the market on those positions.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:00 PM

so, we can we turn around and shop one of our FBs for a starting quality nickle CB?

anyone will make that trade, right?

HemiEd 05-01-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9648961)
there is no context in which a CB has the same value as a FB...i'd rather have a 6th round pick than a player who nullifies our actual 6th round pick

can we hire someone to do trades for the franchise?

Well, it is too late, the team is all set.
He is not executive of the year or decade, but our new GM crapped in the same crapper that the guy that drafted Aaron Rodgers crapped in. Its all good as I think the stall even had a door on it.

Rain Man 05-01-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9648977)
This place won't explode. Kendrick Lewis ****ing sucks.

Correct. If they had traded Kendrick Lewis for a backup fullback I would've shrugged. But Arenas? If nothing else, make Arenas a backup running back or something.

This news shocks and saddens me. Significant shock combined with sustained sadness.

patteeu 05-01-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9648865)
I think arenas got a sack once

Arenas' pass rush ability reminds me of all the Justin Colquit punts that are going to be muffed because he's left footed and the ball spins differently.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:02 PM

Arenas sucks waste draft pick and now a wasted trade.

Dorsey clearly has no clue what he's doing.

okcchief 05-01-2013 01:03 PM

Obviously, they don't like Arenas and he wasn't their pick. You cut him or get a player for him. Who really gives a ****? It's hard to believe people care this much about a move at the bottom of the roster.

ShowtimeSBMVP 05-01-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9649035)
Arenas sucks waste draft pick and now a wasted trade.

Dorsey clearly has no clue what he's doing.

:facepalm:

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:03 PM

someone in Arizona deserves a donut for pulling a fast one on dorsey...

KevB 05-01-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9649027)

#Moneyball #contrarian

CoMoChief 05-01-2013 01:05 PM

Good thing we wasted that draft pick this year for a FB. Great value we got out if the Tonyg deal. ****in christ

siberian khatru 05-01-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9649043)
#Moneyball #contrarian

I wonder who's gonna play Dorsey in the movie?

Rain Man 05-01-2013 01:05 PM

Should we check and be sure that Dorsey knows that there's more than one cornerback on the field? Maybe he thinks it's like a punter or quarterback and we only play one.

ShowtimeSBMVP 05-01-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649041)
someone in Arizona deserves a donut for pulling a fast one on dorsey...

What do they get in 4 months when they cut Arenas?

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:06 PM

You all have gone full reerun.

Pioli is the worst GM evar! He drafts nothing but crap! Oh noes! Dorsey gets rid of all of Pioli's awesome players! Dorsey is worst GM evar!

patteeu 05-01-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9648916)
And I laugh at the hypocrisy that homers are laughing this off as "he was just a shitty Piloli pick anyway".

It's like Piloli is Bush and Dorsey is Obama.

Hey now... Bush was no Pioli. ;)

Rain Man 05-01-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9649049)

Maybe we give them their fullback back.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:06 PM

we need kcjohhny right now to explain the devastating power of a 3 TE, 3 FB set...

okcchief 05-01-2013 01:07 PM

This is ****ing hilarious. Arenas must be a pro bowler based on these reactions. They had no plans for him, and you can't hold them accountable for Pioli's wasted picks. There is shit to be concerned about, but you dummies are grasping at negative straws here. Arenas blows!

Sorter 05-01-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649030)
so, we can we turn around and shop one of our FBs for a starting quality nickle CB?

anyone will make that trade, right?

Can we trade Eachus for Casey Hayward? I mean, Dorsey is still buddies with Ted, right? Compensation seems about right, Hayward was the 62nd pick, Arenas was the 50th.

:)

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9649049)

why cut him? they can trade him for a fb, right?

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649057)
we need kcjohhny right now to explain the devastating power of a 3 TE, 3 FB set...

Yeah, dude. Because clearly we are going to carry three FB. As opposed to the wildly improbable scenario where Reid wants to use a fullback and is going to work out three different guys for one roster spot.

So. much. facepalm. today.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9649065)
Yeah, dude. Because clearly we are going to carry three FB. As opposed to the wildly improbable scenario where Reid wants to use a fullback and is going to work out three different guys for one roster spot.

So. much. facepalm. today.

the Chiefs won't spank you for being honest about dumb things...it's ok

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9649052)
You all have gone full reerun.

Pioli is the worst GM evar! He drafts nothing but crap! Oh noes! Dorsey gets rid of all of Pioli's awesome players! Dorsey is worst GM evar!

Drafting right tackles 1.1 and trading for fullbacks is the way to go.

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9649070)
Drafting right tackles 1.1 and trading for fullbacks is the way to go.

If they had just released Arenas, no one would be saying shit. If they had just signed the FB, no one would be saying shit.

This place is so full of butthurt it's kind of ridiculous.

Chaunceythe3rd 05-01-2013 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=ILChief;9648805]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9648798)

We traded a guy we were gonna cut for a guy they were gonna cut.

This. The dance of the living dead.

ChiefAshhole20 05-01-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649026)
so do twitter posts magically force GMs to trade players?

No, but agents do

Rain Man 05-01-2013 01:13 PM

I've been pondering a theory about first-time GMs, where they hold up the mantra of "best player" and value, and end up drafting a bunch of fullbacks and safeties their first year until they figure out that position means something. I remember laughing at Elway's first draft when I think he spent more than half of his picks on tight ends and safeties, but now I'm starting to wonder if it's a pattern.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9649071)
If they had just released Arenas, no one would be saying shit. If they had just signed the FB, no one would be saying shit.

This place is so full of butthurt it's kind of ridiculous.

The true fan blinders aren't going to carry this team to 8-8 nor will right tackles and fullbacks.

Hootie 05-01-2013 01:15 PM

yeah I don't understand the rage on this one

...I wouldn't have been surprised to see Arenas released

Kylo Ren 05-01-2013 01:15 PM

There's something fishy here..... maybe Arenas was going to come out of the closet as the NFL's Jason Collins? You've got to think outside the box guys.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9649078)
I've been pondering a theory about first-time GMs, where they hold up the mantra of "best player" and value, and end up drafting a bunch of fullbacks and safeties their first year until they figure out that position means something. I remember laughing at Elway's first draft when I think he spent more than half of his picks on tight ends and safeties, but now I'm starting to wonder if it's a pattern.

i think the reality of being 'the guy' cause a slight puckering for new GMs...it's a bit easier to breathe when you're only providing recommendations...

ChiefAshhole20 05-01-2013 01:16 PM

Starting FB> 5th CB

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9649079)
The true fan blinders aren't going to carry this team to 8-8 nor will right tackles and fullbacks.

I have no idea what the **** you are even talking about, dude, but saying I'm somehow true fan material is ****ing hysterical. What I am is a pragmatist who doesn't tie his scrotum into a knot over trading a third stringer for a third stringer.

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 9649088)
There's something fishy here..... maybe Arenas was going to come out of the closet as the NFL's Jason Collins? You've got to think outside the box guys.

pun intended?

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9649091)
Starting FB> 5th CB

"the NFL is a rushing league now"....said no one ever

milkman 05-01-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649057)

I don't know about that.

But this trade makes sense to me.

This, and the Wilson selection, strongly suggest to me that we are gong all in on the short passing game.

ChiefAshhole20 05-01-2013 01:18 PM

And for those using PFF to bash the new FB, he was blocking behind Arizonas O-Line and RBs like Beanie Wells and Ryan Willaims. Not even Mike Alstott or Tony Richardson could impress in those situations.

Strongside 05-01-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9649087)
yeah I don't understand the rage on this one

...I wouldn't have been surprised to see Arenas released

This. The dude is no good. I was confused to open this thread and see people acting like We'd just traded Tamba Hali for Carson Palmer.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9649098)
I don't know about that.

This, and the Wilson selection, strongly suggest to me that we are gong all in on the short passing game.

**** yeah! That's the outside of the box thinking this franchise needed. We also drafted an OT 1.1 to protect for those 3 yard passes.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9649098)
I don't know about that.

sorry, i can't deal with any more sadness today

ChiefAshhole20 05-01-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649096)
"the NFL is a rushing league now"....said no one ever

False. It was a primarily rushing league until late 20th century.

DTLB58 05-01-2013 01:20 PM

Nice break down by Gretz.

@bobgretzcom: New post: Another Pioli Blunder Ends With Trade http://t.co/MOhm4hD2Am

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9649105)
False. It was a primarily rushing league until late 20th century.

speaking of kcjohhny

Fritz88 05-01-2013 01:22 PM

I'd keep Arenas for his returning skills.

FB?

**** me.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 05-01-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9649102)
**** yeah! That's the outside of the box thinking this franchise needed. We also drafted an OT 1.1 to protect for those 3 yard passes.

It's not outside the box, obviously.

But, if I'm right, then it tells us that Reid does recognize Smith's limitations, in spite of the admiration he expressed for him, and he's going to run an offense that utilizes his efficiency, and that he's not going to try to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Sorter 05-01-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9649091)
Starting FB> 5th CB

No.

Given the propensity and importance of dime packages, along with the passing nature of the league, this statement is blatantly wrong.

Additionally, Javier was your #2 inside/slot corner. So, if Dunta goes down or we go to any kind of dime personnel, he's playing. Considering that the only other player who can possibly play in the slot beside Dunta is a player who spent the entire year on IR, I'm just not sure how you come to the conclusion that your "starting FB" is more important than a decent/average slot corner, especially when you evaluate the rest of the roster and realize that you're incredibly thin at the position (unless you're convinced Menzie is just going to be a monster) ROFL.

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:26 PM

Complain that Jon Baldwin wasn't replaced. Complain that Tyson Jackson wasn't replaced. Complain that this team hasn't found a legitimate QBOTF yet - we won't even debate whether one was available.

Complain that Branden Albert wasn't re-signed so we could have traded down with Arizona.

Just don't ****ing complain that we gave away a midget, dogshit nickel corner who wasn't going to make the roster in exchange for another guy who at least MIGHT make the roster.

****, people.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9649118)
Complain that Jon Baldwin wasn't replaced. Complain that Tyson Jackson wasn't replaced. Complain that this team hasn't found a legitimate QBOTF yet - we won't even debate whether one was available.

Complain that Branden Albert wasn't re-signed so we could have traded down with Arizona.

Just don't ****ing complain that we gave away a midget, dogshit nickel corner who wasn't going to make the roster in exchange for another guy who at least MIGHT make the roster.

****, people.

no one is keeping you from clapping loudly

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649120)
no one is keeping you from clapping loudly

You see, right there is the kind of reactionary horseshit I have come to know and love from the troglodytes here. Just because I'm not lying prostrate, wailing in lamentation, doesn't mean that I am striking up the band and firing my pistolas in the air. If you don't hate it, you love it! Right? I must be a truefan for not hating everything! 100% anger or bust!

I just don't give a **** about our 5th CB who has never shown any reason to not burn him at the stake.

Meanwhile, Tony Gonzalez is probably coming back for another year. We should be celebrating that another one of *****'s ****ups is off this team. I literally could not care less who we got in return.

DJ's left nut 05-01-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9648794)
lol wow

any person that justifies this trade is a complete homer moron

Why?

The only thing that leads to people putting any value in Javier Arenas is the fact that he was overdrafted.

If Arenas had been drafted in the 6th round (like he performed), then nobody would care.

People are giving a value to Arenas that's wildly out of proportion to his actual production and ability. He's a warm body that can and will be easily replaced.

This is just more proof of how ungodly shitty a job Scott Pioli did here. He used a 2nd round pick on a guy who's value in the league was a special teams player.

This isn't an indictment on Dorsey, it's yet another indictment on Pioli. Arenas is awful.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:33 PM

why does it make all the criers cry to point out obvious things?

CB value > FB value

Arenas is a mediocre nickle back
this choad is not even a mediocre FB

the value simply doesn't align

i do this trade every time going FB to CB, I'd never do it in reverse

but sure as hell hootie and the tears show up to wonder why people discuss football on a football message board...

jd1020 05-01-2013 01:33 PM

This Dorsey guy... amazing.

Can we make him a scout and get another GM?

boogblaster 05-01-2013 01:33 PM

its a FB league now .....

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9649112)
It's not outside the box, obviously.

But, if I'm right, then it tells us that Reid does recognize Smith's limitations, in spite of the admiration he expressed for him, and he's going to run an offense that utilizes his efficiency, and that he's not going to try to fit a square peg into a round hole.

I was being sarcastic.

Reid probably does recognize it but it still begs the question: why trade two #2's for Smith?

jd1020 05-01-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9649131)
Why?

The only thing that leads to people putting any value in Javier Arenas is the fact that he was overdrafted.

If Arenas had been drafted in the 6th round (like he performed), then nobody would care.

People are giving a value to Arenas that's wildly out of proportion to his actual production and ability. He's a warm body that can and will be easily replaced.

This is just more proof of how ungodly shitty a job Scott ***** did here. He used a 2nd round pick on a guy who's value in the league was a special teams player.

This isn't an indictment on Dorsey, it's yet another indictment on *****. Arenas is awful.

Arenas was a solid #3 CB and one of the better punt returners in the league.

Just traded him for a ****ing FB. How many does that make now?

Dorsey is terrible at this trading thing.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9649128)
You see, right there is the kind of reactionary horseshit I have come to know and love from the troglodytes here. Just because I'm not lying prostrate, wailing in lamentation, doesn't mean that I am striking up the band and firing my pistolas in the air. If you don't hate it, you love it! Right? I must be a truefan for not hating everything! 100% anger or bust!

I just don't give a **** about our 5th CB who has never shown any reason to not burn him at the stake.

Meanwhile, Tony Gonzalez is probably coming back for another year. We should be celebrating that another one of *****'s ****ups is off this team. I literally could not care less who we got in return.

You must be related to Dorsey.

teedubya 05-01-2013 01:34 PM

That Tony Gonzalez trade is the gift that keeps on giving.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 01:35 PM

other gms have erotic dreams about trading with Dorsey...

I bet this one started as a dare one night when Arizona's front office was getting shit faced...

Trivers 05-01-2013 01:35 PM

Goodbye Arenas, we barely knew ye.

saphojunkie 05-01-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9649138)
You must be related to Dorsey.

:rolleyes:

Mr. Laz 05-01-2013 01:38 PM

<table height="86" width="592"><tbody><tr class="loop-even" style="background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="24" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">24</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Flowers, Brandon</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">CB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">5-9</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">187</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">27</td><td class="col-exp" rel="05" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">5</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">Virginia Tech</td></tr><tr class="loop-odd" style="background-color: rgb(223, 225, 225); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="49D" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">49D</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Menzie, DeQuan</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">CB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">6-0</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">198</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">23</td><td class="col-exp" rel="00" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">R</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">Alabama</td></tr><tr class="loop-even" style="background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="34" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">34</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Robinson, Dunta</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">CB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">5-10</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">183</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">31</td><td class="col-exp" rel="10" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">10</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">South Carolina</td></tr><tr class="loop-odd" style="background-color: rgb(223, 225, 225); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="27" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">27</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Smith, Sean</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">CB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">6-3</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">218</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">25</td><td class="col-exp" rel="05" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">5</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">Utah</td></tr><tr class="loop-even" style="background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="30" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">30</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Brown, Jalil</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">DB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">6-1</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">205</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">25</td><td class="col-exp" rel="02" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">2</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">Colorado</td></tr><tr class="loop-odd" style="background-color: rgb(223, 225, 225); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"><td class="col-jersey" rel="38" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 21.200000762939453px;">38</td><td class="col-name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 163.60000610351563px;">Thorpe, Neiko</td><td class="col-position" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 49.20000076293945px;">DB</td><td class="col-height" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">6-2</td><td class="col-weight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">185</td><td class="col-bd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">23</td><td class="col-exp" rel="00" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 29.200000762939453px;">R</td><td class="col-college" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 5px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; width: 149.1999969482422px;">Auburn</td></tr></tbody></table>

3 proven guy now?

Imon Yourside 05-01-2013 01:39 PM

SUPABOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RINGLEADER 05-01-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9649132)
why does it make all the criers cry to point out obvious things?

CB value > FB value

Would you trade William Bartee for Tony Richardson?

And before you get off-topic and compare this guy to Tony Richardson (which I'm not doing), please answer the question.

Just want to see if you can be honest with yourself that your point, actually, is only accurate if the use of the players and their remaining seasons and their skills are equal.