ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2013-14 Missouri Tiger Football Repository Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271290)

Pepe Silvia 07-23-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9829480)
Bill Laurie has always been a piece of shit, even growing up according to my uncle who graduated with him, and my parents who knew him all through his younger days.

When you're that filthy rich you're going to be a snob. I wish I could have smacked him for even wanting to name the basketball arena after his coke whore slut of a daughter. :mad:

Make no mistake though, I would hit it over and over.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...ige_laurie.jpg

BourbonMan 08-05-2013 07:50 PM

Notes from Monday’s practice

Pinkel apparently couldn’t help but notice defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski’s optimism about his young crop of freshmen.

“Coach Kul said this is the best group of young defensive linemen we’ve ever had since we’ve been here as a group, and that’s saying a lot if you go in his room and look at all the guys that have played in the NFL,” Pinkel said. “And he’s real conservative, he’s not the kind of guy who runs out and (says that). You have to prove things to him. So I’m real encouraged by that group of guys.”

In defensive tackles Josh Augusta, Nate Crawford, A.J. Logan, DeQuinton Osborne and defensive end Marcus Loud, Kuligowski sees five players with the necessary tools to play in the Southeastern Conference.

“These guys, size-wise, are bigger probably than the average guys we’ve brought in before,” Kuligowski said. “Marcus Loud is a 255-pound defensive end. He’s done a good job. Nate Crawford is 280 pounds or more. And we’ve had three 300 guys who are over 320 pounds. So these guys, size-wise and strength-wise, are ahead of a lot of freshmen that come in here so we’re pretty encouraged.”

Kuligowski said the 6-4 Augusta, the 6-2 Logan and the 6-foot Osborne all reported to camp weighing over 320 pounds, but have since dipped under that mark. The goal, he said, is to get all three to a certain weight and body fat percentage that will allow them to play their best. Kuligowski then cited defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson, who got in shape before last season and went on to become a first-round NFL Draft pick.

“We want to get them to their optimal body fat, just like Sheldon,” Kuligowski said, “Sheldon was 300-and-something pounds, then he got down to a level where he was at that optimal body fat, and then he actually got underneath it and he could play lights out. He wasn’t hot and cold — he was hot every play. So that’s the idea.”

With plenty of practices remaining, Kuligowski wasn’t ready to say if he thinks any freshmen can contribute immediately. But he certainly encourages the competition.

“If they end up beating out somebody, and I’m not saying that’s gonna happen, but if they end up beating out somebody that makes you better as a group,” Kuligowski said.

• Cornerbacks coach Cornell Ford has been pleased with the physicality of freshmen Aarion Penton and Anthony Sherrils, a necessity in Missouri’s Tampa 2 scheme, which often asks cornerbacks to blitz, support the run and play bump-and-run coverage.

“I think Sherills has great size and he’s very athletic,” Ford said. “Aarion is probably not as big as Sherrils, but he’s very competitive and very, very quick and picks up things really well. And Aarion is physical enough.”

A quick, weird number change: Freshman safety Shaun Rupert is wearing No. 19 while redshirt freshman safety Chaston Ward is wearing No. 13. Their numbers are flipped on Missouri’s official preseason roster and depth chart.

I’ve updated the depth chart on our site to reflect the change.

Injury report

Junior cornerback Xavier Smith was wearing a red non-contact jersey and a walking boot at practice Monday. Pinkel said he has a foot bruise.

“They X-rayed his foot, and it was OK,” Pinkel said. “He just needs some rest right now, so that’s kind of where he is.”

Pinkel said sophomore receiver Wes Leftwich strained his hamstring in practice Monday.

“It wasn’t from just sprinting, he got stuck and he slid in the grass,” Pinkel said. “That’s the tough thing about being (on) grass. That factors a little bit greater here than it is on the stadium.”

Freshman defensive tackle A.J. Logan continues to wear a red non-contact jersey as he recovers from meniscus surgery on his knee.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/05...#storylink=cpy

BourbonMan 08-07-2013 01:08 PM

News and notes from Wednesday’s practice

*Pinkel said freshman tight end Jason Reese, who is currently fourth on the depth chart but one of only three scholarship tight ends on the entire roster, is making an impression.

“Jason, when we recruited him I think he was 215,” Pinkel said. “He’s 242 right now. He looks like he’s 220. He’s a really, really athletic guy with great size potential.”

*Pinkel said running back Henry Josey, who suffered a horrific knee injury in November of 2011, looks back to normal.

“He looks like the same old Henry,” Pinkel said. “His confidence is there, he’s running hard, got that great quickness, change of direction. So he looks really good.”

*Prior to camp, Pinkel made a big deal about his decision to cut back on the physicality of practices this August. He made the move in an effort to prevent injuries, and unlike last season, the Tigers haven’t had anyone go down with a significant injury at this point.

“Our injuries are down a little bit, but…things happen,” Pinkel said. “That’s a little bit of luck…I think overall, our players like it, we’re getting a lot done, we’re having great practices. It will have no effect on our preparation at all.”

*Pinkel explained the reasoning behind the staff’s recent decision to move freshman Charles Harris, a Lincoln Prep graduate, from linebacker to defensive end.

“Yeah, we moved him back just because of his weight gain,” Pinkel said of Harris, who is listed at 6 feet 3 and 235 pounds. “I think he’s gained 20 pounds since he’s been here in a two-month period of time. We’re just looking down the road.

“He has great movement, he could probably play an inside linebacker spot,” Pinkel continued. “But he’s 242 now…so with that sudden burst of weight, let’s get him to a spot where he can stay and start working him out so he can be better. The good thing about him is that he has a great attitude and is athletically talented.”

Injury report

Senior receiver Marcus Lucas wore a red non-contact jersey for the first time Wednesday due to a hamstring injury.

“It’s just a strain,” said Pinkel, who added that trainer Rex Sharp held Lucas out. “He wanted to practice.”

Sophomore receiver Wes Leftwich, who has a strained hamstring, and freshman cornerback John Gibson, who has a sprained ankle, wore non-contact jerseys, too. Freshman defensive tackle A.J. Logan, who was recovering from meniscus surgery on his knee, shed his non-contact jersey for the first time all camp.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/07...#storylink=cpy

BourbonMan 08-07-2013 01:12 PM

COLUMBIA — When you combine his 6-foot-6, 225-pound frame with his sub-4.4 speed, it’s little wonder why sophomore receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was named the No. 1 recruit in the country in the Class of 2012.

Missouri coach Gary Pinkel has repeatedly mentioned the need to get Green-Beckham more involved on offense this season, but that might not be the only place he will contribute, as he lined up with the first team punt-return unit as an edge rusher during practice Wednesday morning.

“If we decide to put him there, we’ve got a guy with remarkable speed and he’s 6-6 and (with) his wingspan and his reach, he can probably get a foot or two closer (to the punter) than a guy who is 6-foot or 6-1,” Pinkel said.

Pinkel said he also got a look at Green-Beckham as a kick returner Wednesday and was impressed, though he’s admittedly wary of putting someone his size back there.

“He returned one in practice and I’m looking at him going ‘Wow, that looked good,’” Pinkel said. “But on the other hand he’s a big target and there’s a lot of him to hit. I’ve never seen anybody catch him, ever, but we’re gonna have to talk that out a little bit, decide what he’s going to do.”

Pinkel was then asked if Green-Beckham has demonstrated an ability to catch the ball as a returner, which is never a given with receivers.

“Oh yeah, he can do that,” Pinkel said. “He could return punts, probably. He could do any of that stuff.”

Pinkel said it could be a situation like the one he had with former Missouri star Jeremy Maclin, who returned kicks fulltime his freshman year but had his duties scaled back a tad as a sophomore.

“J-Mac returned kickoffs his first year here...and his next year I asked him about it and he said ‘Coach, I want to do it but if the game is out of reach, pull me out, or if it’s a big game, yeah, (put me in),’” Pinkel said. “I just worked through the whole season with him.”

Pinkel, however, later stressed that while it may be tempting to take advantage of Green-Beckham’s return abilities, the presence of all-SEC returner Marcus Murphy will likely eliminate the need to use him in that capacity.

“You know, Marcus Murphy is pretty good,” Pinkel said of Murphy, who took a school-record four kicks back for scores last season. “And we’ve got some other guys that are pretty good, too. So just caution there, I would not look for that to happen. But certainly we’ve got to get the ball to him in many other ways.”

Green-Beckham caught 28 passes for 395 yards and five touchdowns last season. He is expected to start on the outside at the “X” receiver position this year, and Pinkel is expecting big things from the Springfield native.

“I just think he’s more mature, which happens to every player who goes from (his) freshman to sophomore year,” Pinkel said. “There was a bulls-eye on him last year, anything he did. I think it will always be with him a little bit but I think now he’s learned how to deal with a little bit, deal with all the media, deal with all the attention anywhere he goes.

“He’s really gotten a lot better and he’s a lot better football player than he was a year ago at this time. We have very, very high expectations for him.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/07...#storylink=cpy

DJ's left nut 08-07-2013 01:29 PM

Trying so hard to muster up a few ****s to give about this team...

I'm struggling hard to get excited about this season.

BourbonMan 08-07-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9865124)
Trying so hard to muster up a few ****s to give about this team...

I'm struggling hard to get excited about this season.

Same here...just trying to post some positive things. Hopefully, having Josey back will get our running game back on track, that way Franklin won't be inclined to take off as much.

TribalElder 08-07-2013 02:53 PM

if Franklin's vagina doesn't get chafed again this season they should be better especially getting josey back

Frazod 08-07-2013 02:56 PM

I think the Chiefs will be better, but I have pretty much zero faith in Pinkel to do anything at this point. :(

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-07-2013 03:51 PM

You really want to expose Beckham to getting his knee blown out or getting flipped as a ****ing punt rusher?

Gary, next time you reach for a jumbo glass, make sure it's Drano. Piece of ****.

Mizzou_8541 08-07-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9865572)
You really want to expose Beckham to getting his knee blown out or getting flipped as a ****ing punt rusher?

Gary, next time you reach for a jumbo glass, make sure it's Drano. Piece of ****.

I heard people seriously ask, "have you ever heard of anyone get hurt blocking a punt?" :facepalm:

Pitt Gorilla 08-09-2013 05:49 PM

Nice piece on Clay Rhodes. Great get from across the border. Oh, and Boehm is a monster.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P_EFfWDTit8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-09-2013 06:14 PM

Missouri's avg star rating right now: 2.56, just behind Duke, Indiana, Washington State, UMass, and Iowa State

DJ's left nut 08-13-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9871653)
Missouri's avg star rating right now: 2.56, just behind Duke, Indiana, Washington State, UMass, and Iowa State

So I saw that we got a commit from some undersized slot WR who went to the same school as an actual good player from 20 years ago and decide "well lets go look him up"...

**** me, that was a catastrophically bad decision.

We have eight 2 star players. Eight.

And I guess that wouldn't be awful if we had a handful of solid 4s but we have precisely zero of those. Instead we have 9 three star guys.

That's it. That's Mizzou's recruiting class right now. 9 3-stars and 8 2-stars.

To put that in perspective, Kansas has a 4, five 3s and two 2s. A school that's literally recruiting around the mantra "Jesus Christ, look how bad this team is" has out-recruited Pinkel who has effectively destroyed every ounce of momentum this program has.

Fire this ****ing clown already.

Pepe Silvia 08-13-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9882139)
So I saw that we got a commit from some undersized slot WR who went to the same school as an actual good player from 20 years ago and decide "well lets go look him up"...

**** me, that was a catastrophically bad decision.

We have eight 2 star players. Eight.

And I guess that wouldn't be awful if we had a handful of solid 4s but we have precisely zero of those. Instead we have 9 three star guys.

That's it. That's Mizzou's recruiting class right now. 9 3-stars and 8 2-stars.

To put that in perspective, Kansas has a 4, five 3s and two 2s. A school that's literally recruiting around the mantra "Jesus Christ, look how bad this team is" has out-recruited Pinkel who has effectively destroyed every ounce of momentum this program has.

Fire this ****ing clown already.

Hes going to set them back years with this awful recruiting, ****.

Pepe Silvia 08-13-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9865572)

I just want to knock that mother****er out. ****ing hate Pinkel.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 12:45 PM

Josey and Gaines have been sidelined with injuries. Only Mizzou.

DJ's left nut 08-14-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884560)

Possibly the best thing that could happen to the program.

A 6 win season will be crippling long-term and if Josey's back to the guy he was 2 years ago, he can drag the Tigers to 2-3 conference wins on his own.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9884582)
Possibly the best thing that could happen to the program.

A 6 win season will be crippling long-term and if Josey's back to the guy he was 2 years ago, he can drag the Tigers to 2-3 conference wins on his own.

I hate to say it but its best for them to just get thumped. I honestly don't know how much more Pinkel I can take.

Pitt Gorilla 08-14-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884560)

Josey practiced full-speed today and Gaines has a strain. Both will be fine.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9884626)
Josey practiced full-speed today and Gaines has a strain. Both will be fine.

****ing newspaper said they were both sidelined, can't those mother****ers get anything right?

Pitt Gorilla 08-14-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884635)
****ing newspaper said they were both sidelined, can't those mother****ers get anything right?

They WERE sidelined (Gaines still is). However, both should be fine for game 1.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9884641)
They WERE sidelined (Gaines still is). However, both should be fine for game 1.

Doesn't matter, this will be an epically awful year. I'm usually optimistic but not with that prick driving the program in the ground.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:10 PM

Missouri added two more ** scrubs to the team this week. Average star rating is now 2.55 stars. UMass, Cincy, Temple, Syracuse, Colorado, and Iowa State all have higher average star ratings.

Trevon Walters had offers from Tulane, Toledo, FIU, Marshall, Minnesota, and South Florida

Tavos Ross had a single offer from Middle Tennessee State

This team might win 8 games in '14-'16 combined.

DeezNutz 08-28-2013 08:12 PM

LMAO. I feel like a tutor for the program.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9922222)
LMAO. I feel like a tutor for the program.

Listened to some of the most shameful "journalism" I've ever heard today. The local sports radio station decided to spend most of their program pillorying a book that contains a chapter on the MU tutoring debacle, claiming that it was a hit piece. Of course, they never admit that the station only survives because it broadcasts Missouri sports, and thus, acts as a propaganda arm of the University rather than an actual part of the media meant to cover and report on them.

It's a shit time to be a Tiger. Then again, when isn't it?

Titty Meat 08-28-2013 08:32 PM

I miss beating you guys

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9922298)
I miss beating you guys

http://www.insidestl.com/Portals/0/M...l_Nebraska.jpg

Discuss Thrower 08-28-2013 08:38 PM

I'm covering Hillcrest this year.. I'll be sure to report what I see of DGB's lil bro.

ChiefsCountry 08-28-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922233)
Listened to some of the most shameful "journalism" I've ever heard today. The local sports radio station decided to spend most of their program pillorying a book that contains a chapter on the MU tutoring debacle, claiming that it was a hit piece. Of course, they never admit that the station only survives because it broadcasts Missouri sports, and thus, acts as a propaganda arm of the University rather than an actual part of the media meant to cover and report on them.

It's a shit time to be a Tiger. Then again, when isn't it?

Zimmer had to convert two other stations to help boost KTGR up just to get the radio deal. Its pretty much a worthless sports station - mainly because their douche sports voice hates KC sports teams. A Mid-Missouri sports station needs to basically have a KC voice teamed with a STL voice.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9922314)
I'm covering Hillcrest this year.. I'll be sure to report what I see of DGB's lil bro.

I heard conjecture that he was going to be better than DGB before his leukemia diagnosis. Was that complete bullshit?

duncan_idaho 08-28-2013 08:44 PM

I like to think of myself as a pretty honest but positive fan. And I just have a really hard time finding anything positive to say about most of Missouri's recruiting efforts. There are some solid gets in there, but much more fail.

They seem to be picking up guys so they can build relationships in key areas. A staff in its 13th recruiting cycle at a school should not be dealing with that type of shit any longer.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:50 PM

Here's the question I have:

I know that Missouri wants to make inroads into Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana for the speed and athleticism. Was there any desire or a push to redirect energy to Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan to offer a unique opportunity, while keeping the same foothold in Texas, rather than getting the guys who were passed over by eight SEC schools with the idea that you could somehow build inroads that way?

It just strikes me as an ambitious, yet terribly foolish plan that relegates them to perpetual serfdom.

O.city 08-28-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922341)

I know that Missouri wants to make inroads into Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana for the speed and athleticism. Was there any desire or a push to redirect energy to Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan to offer a unique opportunity, while keeping the same foothold in Texas, rather than getting the guys who were passed over by eight SEC schools with the idea that you could somehow build inroads that way?

It just strikes me as an ambitious, yet terribly foolish plan that relegates them to perpetual serfdom.

I'm not a big MU football guy, but this is what I've been thinking.

Why go try and build repertoire with an area that will be picked clean by programs your competing with?

I mean reality sets in here, MU just isn't the power program to do that just yet so think outside the box, get creative and get kids until you build yourself in a league

duncan_idaho 08-28-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922341)

They're trying to build inroads in Florida, Georgia the same way they did in Texas. "it worked before." I think they've realized that shifting so much attention away from Texas last year was a mistake and tried to move back in there this year, but it has been harder to get back in than they thought (instead of selling "we're in the sec now" they now have to come crawling back).

I agree whole-heartedly they should be aggressively recruiting kids from Kansas, Iowa, Illinois and selling the "play close to home, but play in the best league" pitch EXTREMELY hard.

Lot of opportunities lost there.

Discuss Thrower 08-28-2013 08:57 PM

All I hear about in college FB discussions is Mizzou has forever consigned themselves to cellar dweller status in the SEC.

I'd like to offer evidence to the contrary but I'm at a loss.

duncan_idaho 08-28-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9922371)
All I hear about in college FB discussions is Mizzou has forever consigned themselves to cellar dweller status in the SEC.

It's actually a pretty attractive job if they pull the plug on Pinkel quickly enough and don't let him crater the program.

They will pay $2.5-$3 million. Big in-state school becoming much more competitive in facilities (especially compared to other midwestern schools). Decent home state for recruiting. Good sales pitch to talent in surrounding areas (Illinois, primarily). Ability to recruit Texas, Florida and Georgia as "secondary" recruiting areas and supplement roster with 3-star talent from those states.

Good recent success. Top 25-30 fanbase.

It's hard to see Pinkel turning it around with this staff, though. With a new coach - who brings in a couple of football equivalents of Tim Fuller (who is crushing basketball recruiting, BTW) - things would look much different, in a hurry.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9922371)

Missouri just needs a good coach. The stadium is still, and always will be, a joke unless they decide to build a replacement for Hearnes elsewhere, raze that area, build a stadium in its footprint and then turn Faurot into the parking lot.

It's not like the University doesn't have big-time boosters. It has two major population centers to draw from. There's no reason Missouri can't get a Kevin Sumlin or Hugh Freeze type coach. Of course, to get one they may have to can Alden first. I don't know if a new chancellor will precipitate that or not.

Missouri will never be Florida or Georgia, but South Carolina, Arkansas, and Ole Miss don't have massive institutional advantages over them. That should be the goal, and although difficult, it is attainable.

Titty Meat 08-28-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922310)

That was along time ago.

Look I think long term the sec move was a good one but **** your recruiting has been pretty awful. I can think of 3 Kansas City kids you guys had no business letting get away

Saul Good 08-28-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9922445)
That was along time ago.

Look I think long term the sec move was a good one but **** your recruiting has been pretty awful. I can think of 3 Kansas City kids you guys had no business letting get away

If they're the ones I'm thinking of, at least two have major issues. I know the third, personally...the one going to Nebraska...good kid...not sure how he's going to Nebraska for the right reasons, though. Hope it works out, but I have my doubts.

Titty Meat 08-28-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9922460)
If they're the ones I'm thinking of, at least two have major issues. I know the third, personally...the one going to Nebraska...good kid...not sure how he's going to Nebraska for the right reasons, though. Hope it works out, but I have my doubts.

I'm talking about Micheal Rose who's going to be a solid linebacker, Malek Collins who I think has a very high ceiling, and recent commit Monte Harrison (not sure how hell do but a 6"4 4* star).

Saul Good 08-28-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9922471)
I'm talking about Micheal Rose who's going to be a solid linebacker, Malek Collins who I think has a very high ceiling, and recent commit Monte Harrison (not sure how hell do buy a 6"4 4* star).

Not who I was thinking...wrong class

Titty Meat 08-28-2013 09:53 PM

You know the kid who was a guard at rockhurst if I recall. I have no idea how those kids transition in college at that position. Who were the other 2?

duncan_idaho 08-28-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9922471)
I'm talking about Micheal Rose who's going to be a solid linebacker, Malek Collins who I think has a very high ceiling, and recent commit Monte Harrison (not sure how hell do but a 6"4 4* star).

Michael Rose was a Nebraska fan from the jump (through his dad).

Harrison is likely playing pro baseball, and Missouri was hurt more in that recruitment by baseball coach Tim Jamieson than by Pinkel's staff. Jamieson makes Bruce Walker look like a recruiting dynamo (and also is really resistant to guys who want to play baseball and football).

Collins was a weird loss and a guy they should have locked up.

Saul Good 08-28-2013 09:56 PM

The LSW kids

Dr. Gigglepants 08-28-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9922480)
The LSW kids

That was more of a bullet dodge

Pepe Silvia 08-28-2013 09:59 PM

I just want to go 8-4 or 9-3 again, I'll take that over last year, I know they will never be great.

Pepe Silvia 08-29-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922215)

Tavos Ross had a single offer from Middle Tennessee State

combined.

Jeez, its really that bad?

Dr. Gigglepants 08-30-2013 08:25 PM

Harrison's first half stats - 5 catches for 130 yards and 2 TDs and an 80 yd PR TD that got called back. At Staley tonight, game is on channel 62 KSMO. GFY, Gary.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 08-30-2013 08:28 PM

62 no longer on the local channels without cable? Wtf

Dr. Gigglepants 08-30-2013 08:33 PM

I don't have cable...can't really help you.
Posted via Mobile Device

RustShack 08-30-2013 08:36 PM

Remember last year when you had a four star LT commit after all the SEC hype? Then after the season he just said "Lol" and switched to Iowa State because he wanted to be apart of something special.

Chiefshrink 08-30-2013 08:36 PM

That is definitely an embarrassingly fluff schedule and I am a Mizz fan !

Simply Red 08-30-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9513798)
When does the NFL schedule get released?

If there's a Chiefs home game 10/20 DaKCMan AP may look into traveling up for both.

Oh Snap - doesn't appear a single **** was given that day.

:fire:

Pepe Silvia 08-30-2013 08:55 PM

Anyone see Indiana's offense the other night? They will give Missouri problems. Mark that as a potential OOC loss.

Trevo_410 08-31-2013 05:12 PM

anyone got a working stream?

edit: nvm i found one.

try firstrow

Trevo_410 08-31-2013 05:13 PM

wow our defense....

Pepe Silvia 08-31-2013 05:14 PM

Terrible. Pinkel please leave.

Trevo_410 08-31-2013 05:15 PM

Welp! See you next season guys.

it's been fun while it's lasted.

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:18 PM

Espn3.

Dgb deep

kepp 08-31-2013 05:18 PM

Nice pickup for DGB
Posted via Mobile Device

Trevo_410 08-31-2013 05:18 PM

thanks dgb for saving my computer from hitting the wall.

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:18 PM

Offense looks to be rolling

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:19 PM

That was too easy

Pepe Silvia 08-31-2013 05:20 PM

Nice score but I'm sick of having a team with a shitty defense.

kepp 08-31-2013 05:20 PM

For those who are watching the game...what do the run formations look like?
Posted via Mobile Device

gblowfish 08-31-2013 05:21 PM

When I hear "Murray State" I think of a bunch of jewish accountants named "Murray."

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:22 PM

4 plays 75 yard 44 seconds

ROFL

kepp 08-31-2013 05:23 PM

Wow...34 yds just like that
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:23 PM

Holy shit the defense sucks

gblowfish 08-31-2013 05:23 PM

Apparently we're going to give up around 600 yards a game passing....

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:24 PM

Pow

All up in yo backfields

kepp 08-31-2013 05:25 PM

Oh man...Matt White is starting? What about Singleton?

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:25 PM

Does mizzou have a secondary ?

I haven't seen them this year

Pepe Silvia 08-31-2013 05:27 PM

Worst defense ever.

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:27 PM

Bzzzzzzzzz just a bit outside

http://themoviegourmet.files.wordpre...r-league12.jpg

Pepe Silvia 08-31-2013 05:28 PM

I know the season just began but you have to admit we already know this will be a long year, the D just looks too awful.

kepp 08-31-2013 05:29 PM

So...Russell Hansbrough...he seems good.
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 08-31-2013 05:29 PM

Housecall

KcMizzou 08-31-2013 05:29 PM

Holy shit, I didn't know Hansbrough was that fast.

kepp 08-31-2013 05:29 PM

Blocked extra point...lol
Posted via Mobile Device