ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Sofa King 08-16-2012 10:02 AM

I honestly am giddy about the possibility of watching Mr. Plow team-kill Cjizzles and the other Xbox crew. Being able to watch other CP members and laugh at the stupid shit (finally) is something i look forward to the most with this game.

We'll finally get to watch knowmo camping in live action, i'll get to show off my new shotgun class, i'll get to watch Cjizzles going 1-34.

Sofa King 08-16-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822214)
Yeah he is.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ytCEuuW2_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822214)
Yeah he is.

Kill him.

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8822217)
I honestly am giddy about the possibility of watching Mr. Plow team-kill Cjizzles and the other Xbox crew. Being able to watch other CP members and laugh at the stupid shit (finally) is something i look forward to the most with this game.

We'll finally get to watch knowmo camping in live action, i'll get to show off my new shotgun class, i'll get to watch Cjizzles going 1-34.

Those were some of the best times. Damn that was a blast. Playing hardcore it got to the point that people would go "Plow, I'm coming through the tunnel, don't shoot me." lol

Quesadilla Joe 08-16-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

It's not as good as I originally thought. You can only livestream from the League Play playlist, and even then you have to have a certain number of followers on a twitch.tv account. Gay.

Quesadilla Joe 08-16-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8822227)
Kill him.

LMAO

It's not his fault. Infinity Ward was the only developer that was allowed to do "modern" Call of Duty's. Infinity Ward actually tried suing Treyarch this year once it was released that Black Ops 2 was going to take place in the future.

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822237)
LMAO

It's not his fault. Infinity Ward was the only developer that was allowed to do "modern" Call of Duty's. Infinity Ward actually tried suing Treyarch this year once it was released that Black Ops 2 was going to take place in the future.

Regardless of it being a WWII game....it was a horrible MP experience. It is still the only COD game I've stopped playing in less than a month.

Sofa King 08-16-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822235)
It's not as good as I originally thought. You can only livestream from the League Play playlist, and even then you have to have a certain number of followers on a twitch.tv account. Gay.

Well wtf...

Way to set me up and then knock me down... dick

Ceej 08-16-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

SMD!!!! Me >> you.

And how can you spec someone who has a completely different gaming system?

Sofa King 08-16-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8822918)
SMD!!!! Me >> you.

And how can you spec someone who has a completely different gaming system?

You're being defensive.

Ceej 08-16-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8823099)
You're being defensive.

So that's a maybe?

Sofa King 08-16-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8823104)
So that's a maybe?

Don't compare apples to oranges.

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8823110)

That's something Hitler would say.

The Franchise 08-16-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8822339)
Well wtf...

Way to set me up and then knock me down... dick

*cough* Diablo 3 *cough

Quesadilla Joe 08-16-2012 02:15 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3nITqapUP-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King 08-16-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8823169)
That's something Hitler would say.

You're begging the question....

Sofa King 08-16-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8823175)
*cough* Diablo 3 *cough

Hey. I let you know before you started playing it that it was a huge bust. Diablo 3 was a bigger bust than Ryan Sims.

Ceej 08-16-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8823110)

My penis eagerly awaits.

Sofa King 08-16-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8823238)
My penis eagerly awaits.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1302142_o.gif

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8823205)
You're begging the question....

As former President Lincoln said, ask not what video games can do for you, but what you can do for video games. This proves my point and 83.4% of people agree with my view.

Ceej 08-16-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8823330)

I don't like black men handling my penis. They're too aggressive.

kepp 08-16-2012 03:16 PM

The live stream MP looked OK, but I think the new Medal of Honor looks much better.

Sofa King 08-16-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8823409)
The live stream MP looked OK, but I think the new Medal of Honor looks much better.

Let me put it this way, Medal of Honor is to Herpes as Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is to arm wrestling, so to speak.

Setsuna 08-16-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8823375)
I don't like black men handling my penis. They're too aggressive.

Racist.

Ceej 08-16-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8823473)
Racist.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Valiant 08-16-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822154)
At least I move around. And soundwhoring is only really cheap in Free For All. It is kind of hard to distinguish between enemy footsteps and teammates footsteps in TDM/DOM sometimes, and if there are a lot of killstreaks or explosions going on it is hard to hear footsteps period.

I always run away from my teammates, I get killed more when I am by them..

Valiant 08-16-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8822237)
LMAO

What happened to that? Has that settled yet?

Mr. Plow 08-16-2012 05:30 PM

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rQXOZPpiPp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe 08-16-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8823732)

Me too. Even though sometimes they can be useful as bait. If I know somebody is camping an entrance to a building I will let a teammate go in first and once he gets killed I'll take out the camper while he is reloading.

Sofa King 08-16-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8823732)

**** yeah. I stay away from my whole team. They're basically distractions, although i always go out of my way to save them if i can.

Quesadilla Joe 08-17-2012 09:58 AM

Another livestream is starting in a couple minutes http://www.twitch.tv/treyarch

Setsuna 08-17-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8824572)
**** yeah. I stay away from my whole team. They're basically distractions, although i always go out of my way to save them if i can.

Dude...we're like the same gamer....are you me from the future? :hmmm:

Quesadilla Joe 08-17-2012 01:43 PM

One thing that hasn't gotten a lot of coverage so far is the attachments. In Black Ops 2, Quick Draw, Sleight of Hand (its called Fast Mags in this game), Steady Aim (the laser sight), and Stalker (Adjustable Stock) are all weapon attachments.

I ****ing love that. I very rarely run a silencer in Black Ops 1 and there is no way in hell I'm going to to use a silencer over Fast Mags and the Adjustable Stock. I might even be tempted to use that 3 attachment perk in BO2.

Quesadilla Joe 08-17-2012 02:04 PM

The 10 things I will probably put in my first class in BO2.

1. SMG
2. The Sleight of Hand Attachment
3. The Stalker attachment

4. Perk 1: Flak Jacket... For immunity to Claymores, Bouncing Betties, the Hunter Drone (an explosive killstreak that is thrown in the air and goes after the nearest enemy), and the RC car

5. Perk 2: Scavenger... If I'm going to have a bad ass gun with Sleight of Hand and Stalker on it I don't want to have to pick up a gun that doesn't have Sleight of Hand on it when I run out of ammo.

6. Perk 3: Dead Silence or Awareness... To hear footsteps.

7. Wild Card: Greed perk 3

8. Extra Perk 3: Tactical Mask... Flak Jacket + Tactical Mask is an awesome setup. Can't be flashed and stunned to death with Tactical Mask and you are immune to Shock Charges as well.

9. Semtex... To get the most use out of Scavenger

10. Stun Grenades... Assists count towards your killstreaks in this game so having unlimted stuns with Scavenger will help me get my killstreaks faster.

Killstreaks I will use

1. UAV
2. Counter UAV or the Stealth Chopper
3. The Orbital VSAT (the Blackbird from the first Black Ops.

Here is the link to the perk list/kill streaks http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...options-so-far

Sofa King 08-17-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8825478)
Dude...we're like the same gamer....are you me from the future? :hmmm:

No. I'm white and I can't dance.

Sofa King 08-17-2012 02:20 PM

All I'm going to use is Ghost and Claymores, and I'm going to camp.

Bump 08-17-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8826146)
All I'm going to use is Ghost and Claymores, and I'm going to camp.

this

Quesadilla Joe 08-17-2012 09:21 PM

One of the pro players who played in the livestream said that right now Scavenger resupplies everything in your class. That means unlimited claymores are back :(

Valiant 08-17-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8827688)
One of the pro players who played in the livestream said that right now Scavenger resupplies everything in your class. That means unlimited claymores are back :(

**** y3eah...

There is nothing better then setting a claymore in a random spot on the map and getting kills..

And it is for balancing.. If they are nerfing campers, they need to nerf the rushers.. This will hopefully make it a more tactful game.. I still doubt, will probably still be halo in cod universe..

Quesadilla Joe 08-17-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8827720)
**** y3eah...

There is nothing better then setting a claymore in a random spot on the map and getting kills..

And it is for balancing.. If they are nerfing campers, they need to nerf the rushers.. This will hopefully make it a more tactful game.. I still doubt, will probably still be halo in cod universe..

I think Flak Jacket is going to be a necessity in Black Ops 2. That Hunter Killer Drone and the RC car are going to be a major pain in the ass if you don't have Flak Jacket on. It only takes 3 kills and an assist to get an RC car and 4 kills to get a Hunter Killer Drone.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zIVAORrp84c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He throws the Hunter Killer Drone at the 30 second mark and gets a kill 5 seconds later.

Valiant 08-17-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8827753)
I think Flak Jacket is going to be a necessity in Black Ops 2. That Hunter Killer Drone and the RC car are going to be a major pain in the ass if you don't have Flak Jacket on. It only takes 3 kills and an assist to get an RC car and 4 kills to get a Hunter Killer Drone.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zIVAORrp84c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He throws the Hunter Killer Drone at the 30 second mark and gets a kill 5 seconds later.

Probably will give emp grenades wider target area to take them out..

Setsuna 08-18-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8826138)
No. I'm white and I can't dance.

LMAO I'm black and I can't dance. We still da same BROTHER!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8827688)

Meh. If you can stay alive long enough. I think people's K/D is going to be much lower in this game which means better battles.

Bump 08-18-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8828728)
LMAO I'm black and I can't dance. We still da same BROTHER!

Meh. If you can stay alive long enough. I think people's K/D is going to be much lower in this game which means better battles.

K/D is the ONLY thing that matters to COD players. Winning, who cares.

Valiant 08-18-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8828851)
K/D is the ONLY thing that matters to COD players. Winning, who cares.

To a point yes.. But you still need to have a postive to win most of the time..

I started back up MW3, ground war dom, we lost bad.. My teams were idiots so I camped my flag, I used kno strat of all uav to let the team know where the enemy is at.. Never gave up the flag..

Well I got bitched at for not doing anything or stupidly rushing in the way they were.. We lost by 90pts.. I led the team with 20+ kills, 5 deaths and a shit ton of defends.. All the ****ers had less then 7kills and 30-44 deaths..

Dumbshits would run to the flag and just plop down, then hear them bitch, how the **** they get me.. Other team had constant KS reigning down on us because of it..

If it is a close game I will sacrifice my k/d to win, but games like that? **** no.. These are the dumb****s that don't spread out when pred, missile is coming in..

AndChiefs 08-18-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8828880)

I started back up MW3, ground war dom, we lost bad.. My teams were idiots so I camped my flag, I used kno strat of all uav to let the team know where the enemy is at.. Never gave up the flag..

Well I got bitched at for not doing anything or stupidly rushing in the way they were.. We lost by 90pts.. I led the team with 20+ kills, 5 deaths and a shit ton of defends.. All the ****ers had less then 7kills and 30-44 deaths..

Dumbshits would run to the flag and just plop down, then hear them bitch, how the **** they get me.. Other team had constant KS reigning down on us because of it..

If it is a close game I will sacrifice my k/d to win, but games like that? **** no.. These are the dumb****s that don't spread out when pred, missile is coming in..

Or run towards you.

Bump 08-18-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8828880)

maybe I like to camp more because my favorite game mode is hardcore FFA. So, yeah....lol

I enjoy playing with my xbox friends to a certain degree. The usual guys I run with in COD are a group of 5-10 blue collar, men like myself in their 30's or 40's. But damn do they take COD seriously, they are a little annoying to play with when things dont always go as they want. Plus one of them is in canada, not far from me, but I always lag when I play with him.

Quesadilla Joe 08-18-2012 02:48 PM

I will never play Domination by myself. It is infuriating when you are the only player on the team who caps and defends flags.

Setsuna 08-19-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8829144)
I will never play Domination by myself. It is infuriating when you are the only player on the team who caps and defends flags.

I think the opposite, because you can essentially inspire your teammates to follow your lead and come together to pull out a close win. I love being the only one, because I know I'm the best person on our team, and I can bark orders at these idiots and they usually follow once they realize what I'm doing gives us the best chance to win.

Quesadilla Joe 08-19-2012 11:36 PM

Some Black Ops 2 MP gameplay.

EDIT: Only the last 3 are new. I posted the first 3 before but they were taken down by Activision.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XITcsC44laM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-EN3kBQaBWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uTy4pN8jaDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hyQ59tL4_Ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cOh_gNQ_nH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e5KZqm8nEYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King 08-20-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8829144)

This! I am a flag capturing beast, but people are so ****ing stupid sometimes. If I'm running and nearly back to the flag, perhaps you should cover me. Instead, people will camp, watch someone kill me and grab back their flag, then they will kill them....

Setsuna 08-20-2012 10:27 AM

I've noticed these players really suck and only worry about keeping themselves alive. I've seen them sacrifice so many of their own teammates it's sickening.

TLO 08-20-2012 10:39 AM

All of the sudden I feel like MW3 sucks and I really want to play nothing but Blops.

Sofa King 08-20-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8835181)
All of the sudden I feel like MW3 sucks and I really want to play nothing but Blops.

I've actually been playing a fair amount of Black ops lately. MW3 just pisses me off too much. I can't stand a lot about that game. Never even hit max level before i quit.

Bump 08-20-2012 03:20 PM

blops is way better than MW3. MW3 is by far the worst COD to date and the maps are terrible, not to mention the added lag.

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8835897)
blops is way better than MW3. MW3 is by far the worst COD to date and the maps are terrible, not to mention the added lag.

You obviously never played world at war.

Valiant 08-20-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8834485)
Some Black Ops 2 MP gameplay.

EDIT: Only the last 3 are new. I posted the first 3 before but they were taken down by Activision.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XITcsC44laM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-EN3kBQaBWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uTy4pN8jaDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hyQ59tL4_Ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cOh_gNQ_nH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e5KZqm8nEYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like that you can plant the shield..

Are the scoresteaks also dependent on deaths? I could not tell from the video as the guy kept dying so much..

Also, where the **** is the gun sway? Every gun had zero sway except the sniper and you could hear him holding his breath.. on that, **** quickscoping..

Maps looked amazing..

Quesadilla Joe 08-20-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8836216)

Are the scoresteaks also dependent on deaths? I could not tell from the video as the guy kept dying so much..

Also, where the **** is the gun sway? Every gun had zero sway except the sniper and you could hear him holding his breath.. on that, **** quickscoping..

Maps looked amazing..

Are you asking if the Score Streaks work like the Assault Streaks in MW3?....

I don't know if they do or not. I have asked Vonderhaar on twitter about it but he hasn't answered. I was looking for it during the livestream but the guy who was announcing kept switching between players.

Bump 08-20-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8836077)
You obviously never played world at war.

I hated WaW, thats the only COD I never reached max level to prestige. Maybe that was worse...

SnakeXJones 08-20-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8834818)
This! I am a flag capturing beast, but people are so ****ing stupid sometimes. If I'm running and nearly back to the flag, perhaps you should cover me. Instead, people will camp, watch someone kill me and grab back their flag, then they will kill them....

I play Dom alittle too much but used to play both all the time it's a goddamn shame how bad teammates can be

Sofa King 08-21-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8836216)

Maps looked amazing..

quikscoping is one of the dumbest ****ing things to ever be in this game. Grenade launchers are a close 2nd.

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8837988)
quikscoping is one of the dumbest ****ing things to ever be in this game. Grenade launchers are a close 2nd.

Says the guy who runs around with shotguns. LMAO

Sofa King 08-21-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8837993)
Says the guy who runs around with shotguns. LMAO

You don't think that puts me at a huge disadvantage in most maps? I literally have to be right next to you before i can shoot. If people are that close to you before you kill them, maybe it's your fault. Don't let me get that close to you.

Sofa King 08-21-2012 09:31 AM

http://flygirlgamers.files.wordpress...g?w=482&h=1204

Setsuna 08-21-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838204)

ROFL. Light machine guns have to be the worst type of guns in the CoD franchise.

Sofa King 08-21-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8838231)
ROFL. Light machine guns have to be the worst type of guns in the CoD franchise.

I've tried using them, but damn they suck. I've only ever seen 1 guy that can use them well.

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838197)
You don't think that puts me at a huge disadvantage in most maps? I literally have to be right next to you before i can shoot. If people are that close to you before you kill them, maybe it's your fault. Don't let me get that close to you.

No, I really don't believe it puts you at a disadvantage. You wouldn't use it if it did. :p

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 09:57 AM

For the record, I hate quickscoping douchebags.

Sofa King 08-21-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8838244)
No, I really don't believe it puts you at a disadvantage. You wouldn't use it if it did. :p

It most certainly does. Array, Firing Range, Cracked, Jungle, Villa, WMD are all a death sentence with the shotty if the other team is at least average players.

It works well (for me) on Summit, Hanoi, Havana, Radiation, Launch.

Grid, Crisis, and Nuketown are 50/50, but i tend to lean more towards a death sentence. Can manage a postive K/d but not by much.

On those other maps i prefer either AUG, G11, or Ak74U. For the most part it's G11, but those others work well too.

But you've never seen my play style so WHAT THE **** DO YOU KNOW BITCH!

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838250)
It most certainly does. Array, Crisis, Firing Range, Cracked, Jungle, Villa, WMD are all a death sentence with the shotty if the other team is at least average players.

It works well (for me) on Summit, Hanoi, Havana, Radiation, Launch.

Grid and Nuketown are 50/50, but i tend to lean more towards a death sentence. Can manage a postive K/d but not by much.

On those other maps i prefer either AUG, G11, or Ak74U. For the most part it's G11, but those others work well too.

But you've never seen my play style so WHAT THE **** DO YOU KNOW BITCH!

Oh, I know your playing style.......

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/im...R4hSS9fOReVuD1

So YOU shut the **** up n00b! LMAO

Sofa King 08-21-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8838254)
Oh, I know your playing style.......

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/im...R4hSS9fOReVuD1

So YOU shut the **** up n00b! LMAO

LMAO

This has been fun plow.

But in all seriousness, i REALLY hope they bring back some maps that i can use a legit sniper setup on. I loved Afghan, Derail, Estate, Highrise, Rundown, and especially Wasteland for sniping. Hitting someone running parallel to me at full speed with 1 shot to the head was awesome. Then this quikscoping bullshit started in Black ops... so ****ing stupid. I loved to snipe in MW2 but the maps in BO were anti-sniper, same with that piece of shit MW3.

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838261)
LMAO

This has been fun plow.

But in all seriousness, i REALLY hope they bring back some maps that i can use a legit sniper setup on. I loved Afghan, Derail, Estate, Highrise, Rundown, and especially Wasteland for sniping. Hitting someone running parallel to me at full speed with 1 shot to the head was awesome. Then this quikscoping bullshit started in Black ops... so ****ing stupid. I loved to snipe in MW2 but the maps in BO were anti-sniper, same with that piece of shit MW3.

I agree. I miss being able to snipe people.

ToxSocks 08-21-2012 10:22 AM

You can quick scope in black ops now?

Ceej 08-21-2012 10:37 AM

If using a shotgun puts you at a disadvantage THEN DON'T ****ING USE IT!!!!!!

WALLAH!!!!!!

Sofa King 08-21-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8838295)
If using a shotgun puts you at a disadvantage THEN DON'T ****ING USE IT!!!!!!

WALLAH!!!!!!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ooseOption.gif

The Franchise 08-21-2012 10:54 AM

I might actually pick up Blops2

Ceej 08-21-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838313)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sofa King 08-21-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8838317)
I might actually pick up Blops2

It's gonna be awesome. You can trust me. When have i ever been wrong about a game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8838373)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That's adorable.

Mr. Plow 08-21-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838407)
It's gonna be awesome. You can trust me. When have i ever been wrong about a game?

That's adorable.

If I had to guess, the game will be decent. All of them have been decent - at least for a time - outside of WaW. Some better than others. Worst comes to worst, I'll use it for the occasional zombie game.

The Franchise 08-21-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8838407)

That's adorable.

I actually had fun with the first Black Ops. I could only stand a couple of weeks of MW3.

Sofa King 08-21-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Post 8838431)
I actually had fun with the first Black Ops. I could only stand a couple of weeks of MW3.

One thing i liked from MW3 was the gold color i got for maxing out my PPm190. That was pretty sweet. Took quite awhile to get that last goddamn level.