ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

htismaqe 01-09-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid

Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

FloridaChief 01-09-2005 08:34 AM

Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.

Hammock Parties 01-09-2005 08:38 AM

This thread should be retitled "when Marty chokes."

htismaqe 01-09-2005 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

Yeah, it was about a year after this board started or so. He had come over from PSP or something like that...

I, of course, took quite a beating for posting it (although somewhat lighter than people who do it now) but I think since then, everybody has seen what he's REALLY like...

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

He arrived at the Star Board several months after i did...I got there in '96.....he didn't come until 97.

mmaddog

Phobia 01-09-2005 10:20 AM

I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

FloridaChief 01-09-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

If he has a scintilla of self respect, then last night was his swan-song on this board...

alanm 01-09-2005 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.

Yeah John kinda went off the deep end. Marty tends to do that to you. I hear Prozac is a good thing. :)

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :p

Ohhh thats a good one!

Dave

Bob Dole 01-09-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?

A Muslim.

Brock 01-09-2005 01:56 PM

Sorry I missed this classic display of PTSD.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:01 PM

ROFL

memyselfI 01-09-2005 09:05 PM

too bad you made this ridiculous promise...

they both suck.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief

Is a Chiefs fan...Chargers fan..what?

Bowser 01-09-2005 09:14 PM

ROFL @ this entire thread! Beautiful!!

memyselfI 01-09-2005 09:20 PM

KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :shake:

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged

ChiTown 01-09-2005 09:21 PM

I've always wondered how I would act in an internet melt down (non-Chiefs related, of course....). I'm actually quite intrigued. Matter a fact, when I tire of this place, and someday I will, I think that's how I'd like to leave the Planet.

I hope some of you fuggers are around in 50 years to take part. Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........

stevieray 01-09-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :shake:

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged

somebody needs attention again.

Bowser 01-09-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
I've always wondered how I would act in an internet melt down (non-Chiefs related, of course....). I'm actually quite intrigued. Matter a fact, when I tire of this place, and someday I will, I think that's how I'd like to leave the Planet.

I hope some of you fuggers are around in 50 years to take part. Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........

That's funny, 'cause I thought the same thing. I couldn't melt down like that while typing, I'm too big of a smart ass. The worst I could do would be some personalized Iowanianesque attack on someone.

Dig Skip up? He'd dig himself out, just to take part in that!

ChiTown 01-09-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
something needs attention again.

It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............

Dartgod 01-09-2005 09:27 PM

Anyone surprised that DUH-nese is behind Johnny on this? Quite the contrarian, aren't you?

memyselfI 01-09-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............

not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.

Spicy McHaggis 01-09-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........

Awesome! I'll grab some beer and ladies and it will be just like "Weekend at Bernie's"!

ChiTown 01-09-2005 09:28 PM

ATTENTION: PLANETEERS

Quote:

not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.

Lock up your Dogs.............

Dartgod 01-09-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Later.

:Lin:

tk13 01-09-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

KCJ,

Eh, what really made it entertaining wasn't that, it's that he flipped out for no reason and chose to bash somebody and call them an unpatriotic traitor when they actually did spend time in Iraq serving this country during Desert Storm and then turn around question the religious beliefs of a man who is a Pastor. It's like me starting a thread telling you that you should be liberal and telling ENDelt he should go to the bar.

stevieray 01-09-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Later.

hour and a half of coaxing and convincing.

KcMizzou 01-09-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

"Aw, Peg. Is it your birthday again?"

OldTownChief 01-09-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

It takes her that long just to blow up the doll and change the batteries.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Later.

It takes that long to talk him into it?

Edit: Never mind. Stevie beat me to it.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-09-2005 09:37 PM

ROFL ROFL

This is the best thread ever ROFL

tk13 01-09-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

Don't worry Kev, there's a "will you send the tape to Al-Jizzera" joke in there somewhere....

ChiTown 01-09-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Since when do you have to talk a vibrator into sex?

Edit: I forgot we were talking about meme..........

Iowanian 01-09-2005 09:40 PM

I don't think KCJ flipped because of what was posted last night.

I think the guy has some legit issues from the past year, and if true...its really not a jokeing matter to me.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 09:41 PM

It takes 2hrs for her to get the ghb disolved in the gallon of vodka she's tube feeding the poor guy.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:43 PM

Its still pretty funny.

tk13 01-09-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

I think the guy has some legit issues from the past year, and if true...its really not a jokeing matter to me.

In all seriousness, he used to do the same thing back in 2001 as far as I can remember, he threatened to meet and kick somebody's ass (who I don't remember) on here one time.... I understand what you're getting at but I don't think this behavior is anything new at all.

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

This is not some Johnny come lately to the nutso world. This has been brewing for like a lifetime.

Dave

Rain Man 01-09-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Anyone surprised that DUH-nese is behind Johnny on this? Quite the contrarian, aren't you?

Those combat veterans always stick together.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 09:44 PM

I saw the stuff before.........I just know where he was, and for whatever reason, accept the "benefit of the doubt" card. I think he's got some things to work out, new or not.

OldTownChief 01-09-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Since when do you have to talk a vibrator into sex?

Edit: I forgot we were talking about meme..........

She forgot to plug in the battery charger again.

Frazod 01-09-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

I agree.

I missed this mess and I'm glad I did. I made my peace with John and won't heap on top of this dogpile. This thread should be locked, IMO.

Christ, enough already.

ChiTown 01-09-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
In all seriousness, he used to do the same thing back in 2001 as far as I can remember, he threatened to meet and kick somebody's ass (who I don't remember) on here one time.... I understand what you're getting at but I don't think this behavior is anything new at all.

That's correct. The guy has had tremendous emotional issues since MartyGun left the house, and DV set up his Pie Shop.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:45 PM

Is he a Chiefs fan or not? What is he???

beavis 01-09-2005 09:46 PM

Wow, this thread is great. Destined for the HOC for sure.

Can we just set it up to give Rain Man rep for every post he makes? ROFL

beavis 01-09-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Is he a Chiefs fan or not? What is he???

I'm not sure, but I think he may have done some military service.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Regardless of Reason 1 thing is for sure.

Marty has once again proven, that he is not genetically related to Linda Lovelace.

OldTownChief 01-09-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

After reading this thread I agree with you, he should be avoided, reminds me of someone from another Chiefs board that I wont mention.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

The police statement would be rather entertaining.

Police: Now, tell us who attacked you.

Victim: A pastor's assistant.

P: A what?

V: And he was wearing military garb.

P: Have you been drinking?

V: And he kept showing me his Bronze Star. And then he stabbed me with it.

2bikemike 01-09-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I agree.

I missed this mess and I'm glad I did. I made my peace with John and won't heap on top of this dogpile. This thread should be locked, IMO.

Christ, enough already.

I have never had any problems with Johnny. But he is one of the people that should stay away from here. This kinda stuff happens all the time.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
The worst I could do would be some personalized Iowanianesque attack on someone.
!

wtf is this about?!
Its damn sure not my fault I'm so timid online. Feel free to demonstrate.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:50 PM

I echo that sentiment..HOC material, if only for the posts Rain Man made.

Bowser 01-09-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

wtf is this about?!
Its damn sure not my fault I'm so timid online. Feel free to demonstrate.

ROFL

Yeah, soon as I hit "Submit Reply", I knew it was a mistake!

Chiefs Pantalones 01-09-2005 09:53 PM

All joking aside, this is the best thread ever, IMO.

Classic ROFL

Rain Man 01-09-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I agree.

Christ, enough already.

Yeah, probably so. I've got nothing against John personally, but he needs to stop dressing like a rabbit and jumping in dog pens.

tk13 01-09-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
ROFL

Yeah, soon as I hit "Submit Reply", I knew it was a mistake!

Oh come on, it's easy to pull off Iowanian... just use his super-secret formula and you'll be a hit:

Funny name for gentalia (schlong, cooter) + insult + farm animal = Hilarity ensues.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-09-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

The police statement would be rather entertaining.

Police: Now, tell us who attacked you.

Victim: A pastor's assistant.

P: A what?

V: And he was wearing military garb.

P: Have you been drinking?

V: And he kept showing me his Bronze Star. And then he stabbed me with it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL rep OMG :thumb:

Bowser 01-09-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Oh come on, it's easy to pull off Iowanian... just use his super-secret formula and you'll be a hit:

Funny name for gentalia (schlong, cooter) + insult + farm animal = Hilarity ensues.

Heh.

I've got to get around to reading that ChiefsPlanet Handbook one of these weeks..........

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:banghead:

Nice....I'll have to peruse the thread to see if KCJ paid off his bet....

Rain Man 01-09-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

I bet you like to let goats peel your meat banana.

My god, it works.

Skip Towne 01-09-2005 10:04 PM

I have no sympathy for John at all. He's always been a nutcase. And he's always played his "veteran" card. Well, I spent a year in Korea so I owe him nothing. He is a drama queen who throws a fit when things don't go his way. fuck him.

ChiTown 01-09-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

I bet you like to let goats peel your meat banana.

My god, it works.

ROFL

Somehow, you pulled that off ROFL

Iowanian 01-09-2005 10:08 PM

Rainman is in one of those zones..........Montana throws 50 strait completions, Jordan scores 110 points in 15 minutes, Tigger drives a 2lb golf ball 1014 yards using a plastic Toddler pitching wedge.

Brock 01-09-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Later.

Unfortunate hubby making trip to stinkpatch, USA. Sad.

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 10:51 PM

Does this mean I'm off the hook, now?

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.

Et tu, Brute'? :shake:

( I know, I know....I deserved that.) :banghead:

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

My, oh....my; maybe Mr. Blonde, jOHN and LVNHack were right. :harumph:

NOT!!!!!! :p

Phobia 01-09-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Later.

Awesome! I'll grab some beer and ladies and it will be just like "Weekend at Bernie's"!

KCWolfman 01-10-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Yeah, probably so. I've got nothing against John personally, but he needs to stop dressing like a rabbit and jumping in dog pens.

That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.

go bo 01-10-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.

ahhhh yes, surreal...

jefferson airplane's white rabbit...

nothing like it... :Peace: :jester: :Pimp: :p :)

Mr. Kotter 01-10-2005 12:18 AM

This place can be brutal...

TEX 01-10-2005 12:27 AM

It was clsssic Marty - paying for a field goal. The guy didn't even take a shot at the endzone and he HAS an offense now. When he got close, it was Tomlinson right, Tominson up the middle, Tomlinson left, then pray the rookie kicker nails a 40 yarder... :shake:

Rain Man 01-10-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
This place can be brutal...

I like to think of it as a tough but fair finishing school.

Mr. Kotter 01-10-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Fair?

Never at the expense of humor, eh?

go bo 01-10-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

finishing school?

most of us around here are lucky to finish school... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter 01-10-2005 12:51 AM

Quote:

The more I think about it, the more you are right...

Fairplay 01-10-2005 02:24 AM

Quote:

Later.

You been watching animal planet i take.

Otter 01-10-2005 06:48 AM

Group hug everyone.

(no grabbing my ass Iowanian)

Dartgod 01-10-2005 07:40 AM

So has Proctor been sighted since this latest meltdown?