ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 19 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315451)

Sassy Squatch 08-10-2018 12:52 PM

So is the league on or...?

Sassy Squatch 08-10-2018 02:18 PM

Is it just me or is this game "slower" than last year?

hometeam 08-10-2018 03:04 PM

Ill get down with a league but im not going to set it up.

PC only.

Hammock Parties 08-10-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13669450)
Ill get down with a league but im not going to set it up.

PC only.

I'm in for a PC league.

Do we have anyone else?

Sassy Squatch 08-10-2018 06:00 PM

This "real player motion" shot is the most poorly thought out addition since the vision cone. Needlessly slow plays down, you'll just stop instantaneously instead of turning and running upfield like a normal ****ing player would do, and the running game is ****ing shit now.

New World Order 08-10-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13669767)
This "real player motion" shot is the most poorly thought out addition since the vision cone. Needlessly slow plays down, you'll just stop instantaneously instead of turning and running upfield like a normal ****ing player would do, and the running game is ****ing shit now.

Running game sucks for sure. You can't really change direction as you said. You're stopped then you get hammered in the backfield.

It feels like RBs are too slow trying to hit a hole as well.

TambaBerry 08-10-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13669879)
Running game sucks for sure. You can't really change direction as you said. You're stopped then you get hammered in the backfield.

im actually way better at running this year so far, the key is to tap the sprint button to change directions and when you hit the hole then hold it when you get in the open field

Hammock Parties 08-10-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13669879)

You can't spam deuce close pitch huh buddy?

New World Order 08-10-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13669921)
You can't spam deuce close pitch huh buddy?

Did I need that the last time we played? It was a blow out.

Dayze 08-10-2018 08:29 PM

Overall, the game is shit. Compared to 18, it’s the same game sans reeruned Superman coverage. I had a game where the opposing LB had 8 ****ing pass breakups,

WRs drop everything .
Zero defensive penalties.
Playing as. Qb in CFM, run Game is worthless. Just throw it every down.

SAme shit as 18 when you’re trying to run down the clock, there’s always a series of mysterious “injuries” that stop the clock before the 2 min warning.

Pass and run blocking is shit. Running for your life on every play. Not sure if it’s because I’m playing QB inCFM or what. I’m keeping backs in, ID the 5th pass rusher, shifting the line etc, and still get smoked . Can’t throw anything other than crossing routes because I’m getting a rusher in my face on my hitch regardless of drop depth.

Tried adjusting sliders. Meh. Even went reeruned and put my pass and run block sliders all the way in my favor and the CPU in my favor.......made zero difference. Still only had time to toss a slant or quick cross or hitch

Just started with regular settings and sliders when I booted up. Advanced I think.
runnign simulation, not arcade. Run game and run/pass balance is pointless if you’re inCFM as QB.

If you’re a 18 user contemplating buying 19.......don’t. Save your money LMAO.
LUckily, I had 19 as a gift for my birthday. I’d be pissed if I dropped my own money on it.

Maybe full franchise or whatever is better. I hope so, because otherwise it’s the same ****ing game. With the exception of weird slow change of direction shit. Not even hard cuts......just any change whatsoever is just ****ing slow

Sliding defenders into position , LBs jumping and tipping passes even if you’re double tapping to get a touch intermideiate pass. Clairvoyant defenders tipping passes when they’re not looking.

Overall.....just a shade above shit. Fun but, no where close to what a football game should be. Thank god I didn’t spend $70 on it. Lol

Sassy Squatch 08-10-2018 09:36 PM

Yep. Game is utter ****ing shit as is. Needs a patch yesterday.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 09:14 AM

LMAO

https://i.imgur.com/kPHl9zi.gifv

KCrockaholic 08-11-2018 12:25 PM

God damn this game has a steep learning curve this year.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13670488)
God damn this game has a steep learning curve this year.

Lol no it doesn't. The forced animations **** everything over. Way too easy to just run crossing routes like slants over and over and over again. Don't even try to pass over the middle on a shallow route or you're getting picked by an ILB even if you high pass it. Running game is almost nonexistant because you're sucked into an animation of you get anywhere near a defensive player that slows you down.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 12:46 PM

Theres 1 formation that I use that is almost guaranteed money every time. Trips offset I think? One of Kelce, Hill, or your slot receiver is coming open off the first play in that book, and if they are playing off the LOS audible into inside zone and get an easy 5 or 6 yards.

Your cheese play is still relatively effective, KC.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 12:52 PM

On the positive side of things, your opponents strengths and weaknesses actually matter this year on Madden. Jacksonville is hell to pass against, and the Rams are ****ing horrible to run against.

Demonpenz 08-11-2018 01:08 PM

People are addicted to HUT that is for sure

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 03:48 PM

Props for actually having accurate taunting. Tyreek has done his peace sign and Kelce just did that wind up punch he does.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 04:11 PM

So my guys will stop randomly after catching the ball like idiots but the CPU can pull this shit?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdDarnhTgZA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fix your shit, EA.

Priest31kc 08-11-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13670662)
So my guys will stop randomly after catching the ball like idiots but the CPU can pull this shit?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdDarnhTgZA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fix your shit, EA.

Wow. That's ****ing terrible.

I'm gunna wait a week or two before spending money on this. Hopefully by then they fix a lot of this bullshit. God EA sucks.

Hammock Parties 08-11-2018 05:02 PM

That's not that bad. That was a really tight window you probably shouldnt have been throwing into. It looks worse than it really is because the animation makes him jump too far, but he didn't have to actually jump that far to make a play on the ball. He jumps BEYOND the area he had to get to to make a play, so it looks absurd.

Adjust coverage and pass reaction slider if that really bothers you.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 05:22 PM

**** off. That is horrendous rubber banding. Also ignored the point of offensive players slowing to almost a dead stop when trying to run upfield, when you would normally just do a quick turn and be on your way.

Hammock Parties 08-11-2018 05:51 PM

The animation is weird but 1/4 of that animation would have been satisfactory to make a play.

New World Order 08-11-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13670719)
That's not that bad. That was a really tight window you probably shouldnt have been throwing into. It looks worse than it really is because the animation makes him jump too far, but he didn't have to actually jump that far to make a play on the ball. He jumps BEYOND the area he had to get to to make a play, so it looks absurd.

He glitches over there to knock the ball down.

Hammock Parties 08-11-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13670768)
He glitches over there to knock the ball down.

That's not entirely true. He's standing not even a yard behind Hill when the pass is thrown.

The first little part of the animation puts him into position to cover that tiny bit of space easily, which is realistic. That puts him on the 40 yard line indicator.

The animation is weird though and the "follow through" carries him halfway between the 40 indicator and the hashmark.

He definitely jumps too far, but he didn't have to jump that far to make a play on the ball anyway.

Your eyes are deceiving you.

Sassy Squatch 08-11-2018 06:10 PM

Holy. ****ing. Shit. There is so much wrong with this play. The C has a ****ing seizure, the DL faceplants into the tackle, and the RB runs for a solid 2 or 3 yards before the tackle animation works.

https://gfycat.com/FlatPoliticalLice

EA should have an open beta for Madden before it goes live so people can do their bug testing for them and they can actually deliver a quality product when its launched.

Hammock Parties 08-11-2018 07:25 PM

Jesus. Pretty basic shit, EA.

https://i.redd.it/hbgtskdhtjf11.jpg

hometeam 08-11-2018 10:14 PM

destroyed the CPU for the first time on all pro tonight, beat Bengals 38-3, passed for almost 300 yards and 3 tds.

Next game took a kick off back in the 2nd, was beating Broncos 17-10 all through the 4th, then they miraculously ran right past Houston and scored with 1 second remaining..

so I took the overtime kickoff back for my 2nd Tyreek Hill kick off return TD of the game~

I like it.

Dayze 08-11-2018 10:33 PM

I was still so frustrated from playing the day it came out, to even pick it up at all today.
I’ll probably give it another go tomorrow.

I hate to start messing with sliders so early, but holy shit. I gotta do something to make it somewhat playable. Maybe I’ll try a different mode instead of playing as a player. Etc.

The Franchise 08-12-2018 11:14 AM

So what you are all saying is that the game is still shit? ****ing shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 13671454)
So what you are all saying is that the game is still shit? ****ing shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

It's more of the fact that it took such a giant step backwards in terms of gameplay

pugsnotdrugs19 08-12-2018 12:44 PM

Madden sucks, but we all still buy it..

pugsnotdrugs19 08-12-2018 01:47 PM

I caved and bought it today. I know it’ll very likely disappoint, but I just want to run a franchise really bad from scratch with Mahomes at the helm.

Dayze 08-12-2018 04:59 PM

Played again today for a few hours.

Meh.

Definitely wouldn’t shell out my own money for it if I had ‘18.

It’s uh..... pretty bad. Lol.

pugsnotdrugs19 08-12-2018 05:12 PM

Here’s a tips vid about running the ball: https://youtu.be/qg4I_JEY1JQ

Interesting. Guy says that you should never hold turbo behind the LOS because it can trigger the CPU to shed blocks easier.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13671998)

Interesting. Guy says that you should never hold turbo behind the LOS because it can trigger the CPU to shed blocks easier.

Yep. Turbo is completely different in this game.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 05:18 PM

By the way, the worst change they implemented is that dumb**** way you upgrade your players in franchise. I might actually enjoy it if it gave points to my star players, but it seems to just choose players randomly and assign them 1 point. My first week I had West, Murray, and Ehinger as the 3 upgrades. None of them played a single snap. What the ****?

Hammock Parties 08-12-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672002)
Yep. Turbo is completely different in this game.

It was the same way last year, actually.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672012)
By the way, the worst change they implemented is that dumb**** way you upgrade your players in franchise. I might actually enjoy it if it gave points to my star players, but it seems to just choose players randomly and assign them 1 point. My first week I had West, Murray, and Ehinger as the 3 upgrades. None of them played a single snap. What the ****?

This is actually a good change. It was too easy to build a team of 99s the old way.

You remember the 99s, right? ROFL

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13672036)
It was the same way last year, actually.

Yes, Clay. That's why theres posts all over forums in virtually every medium that Madden is discussed about the changes made to the run game and the new "one cut" system. Do you post dumb shit just to be contrarian or something?

Hammock Parties 08-12-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672047)
Yes, Clay. That's why theres posts all over forums in virtually every medium that Madden is discussed about the changes made to the run game and the new "one cut" system. Do you post dumb shit just to be contrarian or something?

The running game may be different, but the turbo thing is not new.

In 18 you didn't want to hit turbo before you hit the line of scrimmage.

Not only did it make it hard to hit lanes accurately, but it also caused block sheds like crazy.

KCrockaholic 08-12-2018 07:54 PM

I haven’t had any usering issues on defense. Still a silent assassin as always, but offense is totally different to me.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13672187)
The running game may be different, but the turbo thing is not new.

In 18 you didn't want to hit turbo before you hit the line of scrimmage.

Not only did it make it hard to hit lanes accurately, but it also caused block sheds like crazy.

Clay, there is literally a new feature called "one cut" where you hard cut off in a different direction if done correctly. It's done by using the turbo button and jerking the stick in the direction you want to go. It's buggy as **** right now and causes you to lose momentum when you shouldn't.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672196)
Clay, there is literally a new feature called "one cut" where you hard cut off in a different direction if done correctly. It's done by using the turbo button and jerking the stick in the direction you want to go. It's buggy as **** right now and causes you to lose momentum when you shouldn't.

Not disputing that.

The turbo/block sheds thing was in the game last year though. Not new.

pugsnotdrugs19 08-13-2018 08:43 AM

Well I played the first game of the season in my franchise (@ Chargers), and I’ve gotta say... so far I’m a fan.

First time in a long time that the CPU QB wasn’t completing checkdowns every time pressure got near. Much more pure incompletions than just catches or interceptions like there was so much the past few years.

Got the win too, which didn’t hurt. But it was a good, competitive game.

CoMoChief 08-13-2018 08:00 PM

I know there's a PS4 league on here, but there's currently an Xbox One X Madden 19 bundle on Ebay for $450. Not a bad deal on the premium console considering you get a $60 game w/ it when alone the console normally sells for $499. I actually just sold my PS4 because most of my friends have Xbox and I'm also getting a new 4K TV for my soon.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-X...MAAOSwOHpbaOFY

Hammock Parties 08-14-2018 05:23 AM

Looks like developing a team is going to be a LOT harder.

Quote:

Dev traits

In terms of XP and progression, Normal is the new Slow, Quick is the new Normal, Star is the new Quick and Superstar is still Superstar. But this isn't the case for the draft classes themselves. From what I've observed, the following is the approximate breakdown of dev traits in a generated class of rookies:

Around 35-50 Quick dev players (mainly in round 1)

Around 10-15 Star dev players

Up to about 5 Superstar dev players

Everyone else Normal dev (approx. 150-170 players)

So this is the equivalent of the majority of the draft class having Slow dev in previous years. I actually think this is a good move as it will reward good play with more changes to dynamic dev at the end of the season, but I would also argue it makes getting young players of even greater significance: a 21 year old has 5 years to get himself from normal dev to something with a chance of progression, while a 24 year old has a very short window.

It's also going to make devving late round prospects harder, as they will need to be playing in order to get a dev trait and progress properly. The age old tactic of drafting young, athletic middle and late rounders and 'redshirting' them will be less effective this year.

Scouting dev traits is harder

As you'll see when I release the new version of the scouting dev traits infographic, it's now a lot harder to predict dev traits using draft stories. The stories are more varied (with fewer Madden News items and more Tweets) and there are now no guaranteed dev stories. Your Heisman winners, All Star MVPs, Sons of Coaches and Rugby Converts are no longer guaranteed superstars. And many of the previously very positive stories (such as good performances at the combine or Pro Day) sometimes result in a reduction of dev trait, rather than an increase.

My working theory (which I need more time and data to validate) is that some stories result in a 'dice roll' for development, which has different odds of landing on a good/bad trait depending on the nature and positivity of the story. Other stories will still be only for 'colour' and have no effect on dev. Watch this space on this one, but it's fair to say that my infographic is going to be less useful this year!

Scheme fit is king

Needing to find players that fit your scheme is going to make scouting very interesting. You may find that you're waiting several years for a good prospect who's a good scheme fit at a certain position, and having to fit square pegs into round holes in the interim, to the detriment of your team.

But there's also opportunity: if you are using a scheme that results in you needing players of an archetype that few other teams utilise, you can pick up draft bargains due to less demand for those players. Additionally, if you're smart enough to know the attributes and traits that make a player effective in a scheme that isn't their default archetype, then you can draft the right conversion prospects that your rivals might miss.

Combine is king for O line

With all the new blocking attributes, it's getting harder to predict how good offensive linemen will be. This means the combine (particularly bench press) is paramount for these guys. I'd even go as far as to say it's not worth unlocking more than one skill on any O lineman until after the combine, such is the importance of the bench skill (look for guys with at least 30 reps).

Broad Jump... What does it do?

Speaking of the combine, I can now confirm categorically that the Broad Jump does.... absolutely nothing. EA have claimed in the past that it factors into STR and AGI ratings, but this is false. It does nothing to any physical attribute. 40 time indicates speed, 3 cone indicates acceleration, shuttle indicates agility, vertical indicates jump and bench indicates strength, but the broad is utterly pointless.

You'll be glad to know I won't need you to capture it in the new version of the scouting tool.

Red diamonds

By virtue of being able to edit draft classes, I've now finally confirmed exactly what the red diamonds mean. It's nothing revolutionary, but it's tied directly to OVR, and where a player ranks within the class in terms of Madden's true talent evaluation. A player's talent grade won't drop from early to middle or late within rounds, but will drop a whole round if they get a red diamond (e.g. from 1E to 2E, or 3L to 5L).

The overall ratings associated with a talent grade will vary by class, but they will be something along the lines of:

1st round talent: >77 OVR

2nd round talent: 75-76 OVR

3rd round talent: 74 OVR

4th round talent: 73 OVR

5th round talent: 71-72 OVR

6th round talent: 70 OVR

7th round talent: 69 OVR

Undrafted talent: <69 OVR

As I said, this will vary by class. I did some analysis on draft classes in M18 and there's a fair amount of variance in quality, particularly in rounds 1 and 2, but things tend to converge after that and it's much of a muchness. So a 2M talent grade on a 1M projection could be disastrous in one class, but a chance to nab a bargain in another. Keep track of the quality of players in the first round, as this will indicate the trend for the talent ratings of red diamonds.

Quarterbacks

With all the new QB attributes, it's likely they're going to be the hardest position to scout. The result of the extra attributes is also that there are bigger differences between their abilities in different schemes, so scheme fit is paramount for QBs (I would argue your QB's abilities should dictate the scheme for the rest of your offense). I haven't done too much research on QBs yet, but they look like they could be quite tough to scout thanks to all the extra attributes.

The 4-3 Run Stopper DE to DT convert tactic is dead(ish)

My favourite draft tactic of moving a big, strong run stopper DE to DT may be dead, as they've nerfed the run stopping DEs now. Such a shame (for me, selfishly). I used to pick up projected undrafted dudes in the middle and late rounds and convert them to ~78 OVR DTs. But looks like that won't be possible any more.

DJJasonp 08-14-2018 09:08 AM

I threw 4 picks with Mahomes in my first game. It's been a long time since I played Madden.

And what's with a mile-wide running hole that as soon as I take a step through (and should be gone), someone comes out of nowhere and takes me down?

Guess I'm getting old.......as I recall Madden 95 as the good 'ol days! :)

Hammock Parties 08-14-2018 09:32 PM

Yep. I'm not touching this shit until the patch.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">other developers are making enormous open-world games without that many major bugs. ea has been making this game inside of a 120-yard rectangle since reagan was in office <a href="https://t.co/yL3qpILsNq">https://t.co/yL3qpILsNq</a></p>&mdash; Jon Bois (@jon_bois) <a href="https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1029540839335309313?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise 08-14-2018 09:51 PM

EA is garbage.

New World Order 08-14-2018 10:21 PM

I played franchise today and simmed to the draft. I picked 18th and received offers to trade my pick.

The trade offers for my pick:

Broncos: I give up 2019 first and receive 2019 second round pick with nothing additional.

Jets: My first and their second round pick

Their first wasn't even included!

****ing terrible EA.

The Franchise 08-14-2018 10:24 PM

EA should have copied the trade mode from The Show. You know where you can actually modify it to see what they will and won’t accept before submitting it. Or how you can switch between starters and prospects.

**** EA. **** Madden.

Dayze 08-15-2018 06:30 AM

I played it probably 8 hours on Friday. Didn’t **** with it at all on Saturday. Played two games on Sunday. Haven’t touched it since. Lol

It’s pretty bad. And I don’t have the energy or gumption to start ****ing with the sliders.

Guesss I’m just waiting for RDR2 in October at this point.

Lzen 08-15-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13670719)

It looks absurd because he got a jetpack up his ass and gained super speed.

Lzen 08-15-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13671998)

I've always known that you don't use turbo behind the LOS, not just for this year. But I never realized that it makes defenders speed up their block shedding. That's interesting and stupid EA programming.

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 07:36 AM

So where the **** are the patches? This game has been out for a week and there hasn't been a single patch to fix the myriad of shit yet?

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 07:39 AM

This RBs fumbling problem is unacceptable.

https://i.redd.it/62gfxp5ov5g11.jpg

Lzen 08-15-2018 07:40 AM

Well, crap. I preordered mine on Amazon because I got a good discount. It did finally arrive yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open it up and play it as of yet. I was planning on doing that tonight but now I'm not sure I want to do that. Some of the comments and links in this thread make me excited to play it while others make me want to send it back and get a refund. Hmmmm, which way should I go?

Lzen 08-15-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13675138)
So where the **** are the patches? This game has been out for a week and there hasn't been a single patch to fix the myriad of shit yet?

Usually, there are multiple patches the first couple of weeks. Correct?

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13675144)
Usually, there are multiple patches the first couple of weeks. Correct?

Usually, yes. The gamebreaking stuff like that kickoff glitch should only take a couple days at the most.

New World Order 08-15-2018 08:28 AM

This guy isn't even selling the game at his store after all of the glitches/bad gameplay:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xf9l74y8g3M" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise 08-15-2018 09:42 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Madden 19 barely out a week and already breaking controllers all across America <a href="https://twitter.com/LacesOutShow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@LacesOutShow</a>...<a href="https://t.co/aEXgbr6phZ">pic.twitter.com/aEXgbr6phZ</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Gametime (@StoolGametime) <a href="https://twitter.com/StoolGametime/status/1029516170699915264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dayze 08-15-2018 10:23 AM

Patriot magic!

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 10:34 AM

LMAO The game isn't even trying to pretend to not be rubber banding there.

Lzen 08-15-2018 02:48 PM

Good God, that's horrible. I'm definitely leaning toward sending mine back for a refund since I haven't opened it yet.

Dayze 08-15-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13675706)
Good God, that's horrible. I'm definitely leaning toward sending mine back for a refund since I haven't opened it yet.

I would. Then if you still get the itch for it, just pick it up used for $30 at Gamestop

I got mine via a pre-order as a gift for my birthday.
I'd be super pissed if I dropped my own coin on it.

maybe it'll get better with some updates? ...I hope so. I haven't touched it since around noon on Sunday.

The Franchise 08-15-2018 02:58 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jVVSC4hIeeQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order 08-15-2018 04:26 PM

They're going to spend more time patching the game than they did in development LMAO

Hammock Parties 08-15-2018 04:29 PM

That's a dumb video. It has no impact on the game.

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13675822)
That's a dumb video. It has no impact on the game.

Bullshit. It shows clearly that they are ****ing lazy and don't pay attention to detail. You know, one of the main criticisms this game gets every year.

Hammock Parties 08-15-2018 04:41 PM

Well, yeah. But there are far better things to make a video out of.

The Franchise 08-15-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13675834)
Well, yeah. But there are far better things to make a video out of.

He has a ton more. It shows how ****ing lazy EA has become. They literally only care about MUT. The best thing that could happen to Madden is EA losing the exclusive license.

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 04:51 PM

Has there been a Madden this broken at launch? Usually theres a cheap exploit or 2 and some minor snafus that get ironed out, but some of the shit I've seen from this game is ungodly bad.

Hammock Parties 08-15-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13675848)
Has there been a Madden this broken at launch? Usually theres a cheap exploit or 2 and some minor snafus that get ironed out, but some of the shit I've seen from this game is ungodly bad.

Seems way worse than 16, 17 or 18.

I never played modern Madden before that.

This might be a "transitional" year.

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13675857)
Seems way worse than 16, 17 or 18.

I never played modern Madden before that.

This might be a "transitional" year.

It's to be expected with the new player motion deal that some things are going to be janky, and for the most part I do enjoy a lot of the features they've added now that I'm used to them, but some of the shit is just horrible programming.

pugsnotdrugs19 08-15-2018 05:42 PM

2K would make football games 1000x better.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-15-2018 10:34 PM

How did this abomination survive testing?

Lzen 08-16-2018 12:16 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tqvlcd7G1Gg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lzen 08-16-2018 12:29 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8hBj7_yXYuY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lzen 08-16-2018 12:38 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D6aLhxgXuHI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>