ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV O.J.: Made in America (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300401)

DaneMcCloud 06-22-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12285592)
I haven't watched the show, but my memory from the time is that the judge was terrible, the prosecutors ok but not that great, the defense team excellent, and the cops complete ****tards.

As I'm not terribly familiar with the testimony, I'm uncertain why they didn't try to keep it out. He must have been testifying as a fact witness, not an expert.

Once I watch the new show, I can probably comment with more intelligence.

They didn't really go onto depth about his testimony in the doc (if at all?) but as I've mentioned, I recently read the transcripts. Marcia Clark didn't attack him but rather tried to minimize the importance of his eyewitness account and notes.

She also went down the bizarre trail of pointing out that he copyrighted his notes, as if that was suspicious behavior for a copyright lawyer. He clearly explained the reason: He didn't want the notes published somewhere without his authorization.

While I agree that Ito made some really questionable decisions on what could and wouldn't be objected to and overruled, the prosecution team was completely overmatched and at times, ridiculously incompetent.

rico 06-22-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12285658)
They didn't really go onto depth about his testimony in the doc (if at all?) but as I've mentioned, I recently read the transcripts. Marcia Clark didn't attack him but rather tried to minimize the importance of his eyewitness account and notes.

She also went down the bizarre trail of pointing out that he copyrighted his notes, as if that was suspicious behavior for a copyright lawyer. He clearly explained the reason: He didn't want the notes published somewhere without his authorization.

While I agree that Ito made some really questionable decisions on what could and wouldn't be objected to and overruled, the prosecution team was completely overmatched and at times, ridiculously incompetent.

It was almost straight-up painful to watch Christopher Darden at times.

I believe at one point in the documentary, someone mentioned that every young, aspiring black lawyer idolized Johnny Cochrane and it likely would have been a dream come true for Darden to win a case vs. Cochrane... And then when he got absolutely owned...by his presumed idol...Its almost cringe-worthy to watch how dejected he came off afterwards.

KChiefs1 07-01-2016 11:43 PM

I'm watching it a 2nd time.

Should win the Oscar next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepe Silvia 07-02-2016 02:26 AM

Watched it a couple nights ago, very good.

Carlota69 07-02-2016 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12298547)
I'm watching it a 2nd time.

Should win the Oscar next year.

Oscars are for theatrical movies, but...Emmys and golden globes seem to be shoe ins.
Amazing show

DaneMcCloud 07-02-2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 12298624)
Oscars are for theatrical movies, but...Emmys and golden globes seem to be shoe ins.
Amazing show

The producers made the unusual move of opening the doc that was scheduled for TV in movie theaters so that it could be Oscar eligible.

It also premiered at Sundance, in which it garnered rave reviews.

Kman34 07-02-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 12298624)
Amazing show

Maybe a Grammy???:D

patteeu 07-02-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12298631)
The producers made the unusual move of opening the doc that was scheduled for TV in movie theaters so that it could be Oscar eligible.

It also premiered at Sundance, in which it garnered rave reviews.

Interesting

DaneMcCloud 07-02-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12298981)
Interesting

I think the producers knew that they had something special, which is fairly rare, especially in the documentary world.

patteeu 07-02-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12298987)
I think the producers knew that they had something special, which is fairly rare, especially in the documentary world.

It makes sense. Creative idea.

scho63 07-02-2016 05:06 PM

I was in a bar yesterday and they had the 30 for 30 OJ Simpson one on and it was incredible how all the jurors said it was payback for Rodney King. Not even an ounce of remorse or guilt.

Baby Lee 07-02-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12299102)
I was in a bar yesterday and they had the 30 for 30 OJ Simpson one on and it was incredible how all the jurors said it was payback for Rodney King. Not even an ounce of remorse or guilt.

Loved the juror who said she 'can't respect no woman who'll take a beatin.'

Of course, she eventually admitted she probably got her verdict wrong, so.

KChiefs1 07-03-2016 11:42 PM

Part 4 is gripping.

KChiefs1 07-03-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 12279748)
This. Really enjoying this.

Also relevant detail: supposedly Marcus Allen has a 13" penis. Nicole told OJ she "just played with him".

Marcus Allen's deposition:

http://simpson.walraven.org/ma_depo1.html

Jerm 07-04-2016 01:08 AM

Just binged watched the last 3 parts (took me a while to catch up) and yeah this is insanely good....must watch.

Cringed so hard at Darden having OJ try on the gloves (with latex...WTF) and having it completely backfire when it wasn't necessary at all.

It's crazy at how bad the prosecution botched the case when it was laid out to them on a silver platter...from the venue selection to leaning heavy on a POS like Fuhrman without vetting the living hell out of him beforehand, etc. What a clown show....

Ito made some....curious...decisions as well...like taking the jury to the Rockingham property for no apparent reason when he had to have known it would've been skewered to hell by the defense.

A shit show all around....no one comes out looking good. The jurors and their 3 1/2 deliberations....holy shit, also the fact that basically they were tired and wanted to go home so that's that. Man.....

Dayze 07-04-2016 08:55 AM

But this was justice for OJ and justice for black men everywhere. (In the idiot jurors minds
And thousands of black peoples minds)

What a joke.

BigRedChief 07-04-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 12300717)
But this was justice for OJ and justice for black men everywhere. (In the idiot jurors minds
And thousands of black peoples minds)

What a joke.

Different times. Still have the same issues but its not a systemic approved issue.

Chiefshrink 07-04-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12285329)
Unless he has CTE.:hmmm:

And there it is !!!! Of course !!!!!:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink 07-04-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12299102)

When OJ's team got that trial moved I knew OJ had a very good chance at beating this just for Rodney King alone.

Fairplay 07-04-2016 10:41 AM

I knew OJ was off the hook when the judge didn't allow the DNA evidence on the blood. The powers that be knew a race war could be brewing and they had to make sure OJ wasn't convicted for the murders.

Chiefshrink 07-04-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 12300595)
Just binged watched the last 3 parts (took me a while to catch up) and yeah this is insanely good....must watch.

Cringed so hard at Darden having OJ try on the gloves (with latex...WTF) and having it completely backfire when it wasn't necessary at all.

It's crazy at how bad the prosecution botched the case when it was laid out to them on a silver platter...from the venue selection to leaning heavy on a POS like Fuhrman without vetting the living hell out of him beforehand, etc. What a clown show....

Ito made some....curious...decisions as well...like taking the jury to the Rockingham property for no apparent reason when he had to have known it would've been skewered to hell by the defense.

A shit show all around....no one comes out looking good. The jurors and their 3 1/2 deliberations....holy shit, also the fact that basically they were tired and wanted to go home so that's that. Man.....

Agreed.

For me the whole documentary went waaaay beyond OJ and was a microcosm of the moral decay and corruption of almost every facet of our society as a nation that is spiraling down even faster today. The seven deadly sins you might say in which the OJ case embodied all 7. Look at Hillary with the e-mail server case, in due time she will be held "above the Law".

Baby Lee 07-04-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12300939)
Look at Hillary with the e-mail server case, in due time she will be held "above the Law".

'Above the law' is the present, we're on the precipice of 'scoreboard, bitches.'

DaneMcCloud 07-04-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12300907)
When OJ's team got that trial moved I knew OJ had a very good chance at beating this just for Rodney King alone.

Garcetti had no choice but to hold the trial downtown after the Simi Valley verdict of acquitting the cops that beat Rodney King.

Discuss Thrower 07-04-2016 11:23 AM

I had the thought before seeing the documentary that there needs to be restrictions on the press disseminating facts around a criminal case prior to trial. The interests of both the accused, the victim and the justice system outweigh the interests of the "press" keeping the public informed.

DaneMcCloud 07-04-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12301003)
I had the thought before seeing the documentary that there needs to be restrictions on the press disseminating facts around a criminal case prior to trial. The interests of both the accused, the victim and the justice system outweigh the interests of the "press" keeping the public informed.

That would have been a violation of the First Amendment.

Furthermore, the jury was sequestered.

Dave Lane 07-04-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 12277360)
I would let bad girl wipe my ass before I'd drink OJ w/ pulp.

If I can't chew my OJ then it's a total waste.

Chiefshrink 07-04-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12300984)
Garcetti had no choice but to hold the trial downtown after the Simi Valley verdict of acquitting the cops that beat Rodney King.

and Cochran and Shapiro had no choice but to play from the bottom of the deck with the bigotry cards because they knew it would work based on RK case.

DaneMcCloud 07-04-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12301016)
and Cochran and Shapiro had no choice but to play from the bottom of the deck with the bigotry cards because they knew it would work based on RK case.

So? That has nothing to do with the reason for the change of venue.

Plus, Mark Fuhrman WAS a racist and dirty cop.

Garcia Bronco 07-04-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12301020)
So? That has nothing to do with the reason for the change of venue.

Plus, Mark Fuhrman WAS a racist and dirty cop.

So what. Does not change the facts of the case, but you can tell the sorry people on the jury that let him off realize they made a mistake. Especially considering the defense team tampered with evidence.

stevieray 07-04-2016 01:32 PM

His Rockingham estate set up to look more African?

Producer from MTV cribs did the same thing to DJ's house.

DaneMcCloud 07-04-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 12301150)
So what. Does not change the facts of the case, but you can tell the sorry people on the jury that let him off realize they made a mistake. Especially considering the defense team tampered with evidence.

IMO, the defense presented a case of Reasonable Doubt.

How did the defense team "tamper with evidence"?

Prison Bitch 07-10-2016 09:21 PM

Great doc. Just finished. Juror 9, Carrie Bess, the old batty black lady, is a complete and total disgrace to humanity.

1. Said of the domestic abuse vs Nicole: "Lemme tell u: I lose respect for any women dat take an ass-whoopin when she don't have to". Dumb bitch, that's precisely why she left him!

2. Admitted Rodney King 2 years before led her to "possibly" payback with an OJ acquittal . So stupid I can't even dignify it with a response.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-10-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12310199)
Great doc. Just finished. Juror 9, Carrie Bess, the old batty black lady, is a complete and total disgrace to humanity.

1. Said of the domestic abuse vs Nicole: "Lemme tell u: I lose respect for any women dat take an ass-whoopin when she don't have to". Dumb bitch, that's precisely why she left him!

2. Admitted Rodney King 2 years before led her to "possibly" payback with an OJ acquittal . So stupid I can't even dignify it with a response.

It's rare that I agree with Prison Bitch, but here I agree with Prison Bitch.

KChiefs1 07-10-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

You're a total moron but I agree with you.

Garcia Bronco 07-10-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12301158)
IMO, the defense presented a case of Reasonable Doubt.

How did the defense team "tamper with evidence"?

they dressed up the murder scene when the jury was going to see it. Otherwise why was the jury there?

DaneMcCloud 07-10-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 12310227)
they dressed up the murder scene when the jury was going to see it. Otherwise why was the jury there?

Uh, that's not "Tampering with the evidence".

Prison Bitch 07-10-2016 10:52 PM

I ended up watching this series because of Hamas' original post. I'm glad I saw this thread. It's gripping

Garcia Bronco 07-11-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12310231)
Uh, that's not "Tampering with the evidence".

I would disagree.

mikeyis4dcats. 07-11-2016 08:25 AM

they sure make this hard to watch. I tried Tivoing several times but it kept getting preempted by tennis. Finally got ep 1, 3, 4, and 5 in a marathon the other day. But for some dumb reason they haven't re-shown 2 yet.

Amnorix 07-11-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12300939)
Agreed.

For me the whole documentary went waaaay beyond OJ and was a microcosm of the moral decay and corruption of almost every facet of our society as a nation that is spiraling down even faster today. The seven deadly sins you might say in which the OJ case embodied all 7. Look at Hillary with the e-mail server case, in due time she will be held "above the Law".

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 12310492)
they sure make this hard to watch. I tried Tivoing several times but it kept getting preempted by tennis. Finally got ep 1, 3, 4, and 5 in a marathon the other day. But for some dumb reason they haven't re-shown 2 yet.

It's free [cable sub or not] on ESPN's streaming site.

BigRedChief 07-11-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12310206)
It's rare that I agree with Prison Bitch, but here I agree with Prison Bitch.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60672332.jpg

Al Bundy 07-11-2016 09:04 AM

Quote:

This might be a first here.. but I agree with PB on this one. That old lady shamed Nicole Brown for getting the shit kicked out of her, leaving and then getting murdered because she left him.

Al Bundy 07-11-2016 09:05 AM

Ohh and Mark Fuhrman.. what a dipshit.

Prison Bitch 07-11-2016 09:32 AM

Funniest part: he's being driven away from his home after being arrested, and seeing the throngs of (mostly minorities) cheering from the road, said "What are all these n*ggers doing in Brentwood?"

Saddest part: the photos. Oh, the photos. I don't remember ever seeing any of them. They were graphic, I had to hit pause and turn away a few times. And catch my breath. Shocking and infuriating

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-11-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12310658)
Funniest part: he's being driven away from his home after being arrested, and seeing the throngs of (mostly minorities) cheering from the road, said "What are all these n*ggers doing in Brentwood?"

And doubly ironic given Cochran's use of race as a key component in the trial. Overall, not surprising he would say it after some of the earlier stories: "I'm not black; I'm OJ."

mikeyis4dcats. 07-11-2016 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12310543)
It's free [cable sub or not] on ESPN's streaming site.

yeah, but I like watching on my 55"

Prison Bitch 07-11-2016 09:44 AM

I believe OJ didn't see race because he was so liked by everyone, why would he?

A few years after this trial, I was in LA with my mom who loved this case. We drive by Gretna Green and they changed the address numbering on the townhones. So instead of 321, 323, 325 Gretna....said 317, 322, 328, 314 something like that to throw off passers by. And it's on a throughfare facing the street so you can't go slowly by

Also we drove onto Rockingam but it was blocked. So we took a back road to get in there and I got my pic in front of his house. It was demolished a year later in 1998.

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 12310687)
yeah, but I like watching on my 55"

No HDMI or DVI?

No DLNA?

mikeyis4dcats. 07-11-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12310727)
No HDMI or DVI?

No DLNA?

eh, I could, Tivo will eventually pick it up. I've got hundreds of hours of backlog I can watch until then.

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 12310738)
eh, I could, Tivo will eventually pick it up. I've got hundreds of hours of backlog I can watch until then.

Sorry I couldn't be more help than to tell you exactly how to get it and watch it in whatever manner you prefer.

;)

I guess I could drop by, d/l the stream, hook up your PC and wipe your ass.

mikeyis4dcats. 07-11-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12310781)
Sorry I couldn't be more help than to tell you exactly how to get it and watch it in whatever manner you prefer.

;)

I guess I could drop by, d/l the stream, hook up your PC and wipe your ass.

make sure you let the dog out

ChiefsCountry 07-11-2016 11:06 AM

I think the most amazing thing about that documentary is it makes you hate everybody involved.

You hate OJ.
You hate LAPD.
You hate the defensive team.
You hate prosecutors.
You hate the judge.
You hate the jurors.
You hate the black community
You hate the Goldman's.
You hate the media.

Other than Nicole and Ron Goldman, you hate everybody.

SAUTO 07-11-2016 11:21 AM

He'll I hated them too lol

stevieray 07-11-2016 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 12310851)
I think the most amazing thing about that documentary is it makes you hate everybody involved.

You hate OJ.
You hate LAPD.
You hate prosecutors.
You hate the judge.
You hate the jurors.
You hate the Goldman's.
You hate the media.

wow.

Prison Bitch 07-11-2016 01:38 PM

I loved Ron Shipp

rico 07-11-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12311185)
I loved Ron Shipp

Yeah, I liked him too.

Garcia Bronco 07-11-2016 02:27 PM

I think the biggest Dbag in that presentation was Carl Douglas

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 12311229)
I think the biggest Dbag in that presentation was Carl Douglas

I'd say there's a broad consensus. Surprised he was so forthcoming. Perhaps he lacks an internal compass.

Rausch 07-11-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12310882)
He'll I hated them too lol

What about Marcus?...

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-11-2016 03:24 PM

The one negative thing I would say about Shipp is that if he knew the details about OJ's battery when he said he did, why hang around him for another five years?

I think Joe Bell should narrate every movie from now until eternity.

MTG#10 07-11-2016 03:24 PM

I think he's innocent

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12311328)
The one negative thing I would say about Shipp is that if he knew the details about OJ's battery when he said he did, why hang around him for another five years?

I think Joe Bell should narrate every movie from now until eternity.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...isapproves.jpg

DaneMcCloud 07-11-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12311328)

Because he didn't want to be cast out of OJ's circle. He took fellow cops over to OJ's house and wanted to be a friend to a huge celebrity.

It's pretty amazing how at one point, he claimed to be close friends with OJ but on the stand:

Mr. Douglas: You're not really this man's friend, are you, sir?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Ron Shipp: Well, okay. All right. If you want me to explain it, I guess you can say I was like everybody else, one of his servants. I did police stuff for him all the time. I ran license plates. That's what I was. I mean, like I said, I loved the guy.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="372"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message Header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutation"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Document Map"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Top of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Bottom of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal (Web)"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Acronym"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Cite"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Code"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Definition"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Keyboard"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Preformatted"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Sample"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Typewriter"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Variable"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation subject"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Contemporary"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professional"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Balloon Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Mention"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

stevieray 07-11-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12311351)

So does Peter Coyote.

DaneMcCloud 07-11-2016 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12311392)
So does Peter Coyote.

I've warmed up to Jon Hamm lately, too.

He did a terrific job on Amazon's All or Nothing football series, which IMO, is the best work ever (by far) from NFL Films and I've always been a fan.

Baby Lee 07-11-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12311399)
I've warmed up to Jon Hamm lately, too.

He did a terrific job on Amazon's All or Nothing football series, which IMO, is the best work ever (by far) from NFL Films and I've always been a fan.

That untalented pretty boy?

Prison Bitch 07-11-2016 06:00 PM

What Dane said above. Shipp was pretty outspoken he was buddies with him but only superficially. And he testified in court he "ran plates" for OJ which I think shows insight into his servant comment. Who's plates did Shipp run? I bet we can guess

KChiefs1 07-11-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 12310851)

You hate OJ.
You hate LAPD.
You hate prosecutors.
You hate the judge.
You hate the jurors.
You hate the Goldman's.
You hate the media.

Ron Shipp came off looking good.

KChiefs1 07-11-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12311518)
What Dane said above. Shipp was pretty outspoken he was buddies with him but only superficially. And he testified in court he "ran plates" for OJ which I think shows insight into his servant comment. Who's plates did Shipp run? I bet we can guess

OJ was one jealous Mother ****er.

SAUTO 07-11-2016 06:45 PM

**** Shipp.

He was an enabler.

DaneMcCloud 07-11-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12311589)
**** Shipp.

He was an enabler.

Yeah, exactly. Nicole called him repeatedly and he knew that OJ was beating her, yet did nothing.

That's pretty despicable. But hey, that was LAPD at the time.

ChiefsCountry 07-11-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12311589)
**** Shipp.

He was an enabler.

This. :clap:

OnTheWarpath15 07-11-2016 07:47 PM

Finally have the motivation to read The Run of His Life. Great so far.

Prison Bitch 07-11-2016 08:05 PM

I forgot so much of it: like the cops having guns drawn and placed in the perimeter when the Bronco made it to his house. I remembered him leisurely getting out but not so.

Some of it I wish I forgot: i.e. Kato Kaelin.

ChiefsCountry 07-11-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12311777)
I forgot so much of it: like the cops having guns drawn and placed in the perimeter when the Bronco made it to his house. I remembered him leisurely getting out but not so.

Some of it I wish I forgot: i.e. Kato Kaelin.

I remember being pissed as a kid because they took the NBA Finals off the air to show the coverage of the chase. Guess they put it on a split screen but I don't remember that.

Dayze 07-11-2016 08:26 PM

The thing I remember most about the oj bronco Chase was I was was dating this hot little sophomore cheerleader in high school ( and I was going to be a senior in HS, Mr. Chris Hansen), and her parent s were supposed to be going out that particular night. We were fooling around in my car. (The girl and I, not her parents ) and she was a total noob. First time she had held a penis, which I'm guessing she was amazed at the size. Fooling around hot and heavy, and she says she wants to go home. I'm thinking ....damnit Carl. But then she says my parents are gone.

Kick ass! So I haul ass to her house in my 442. Screech to a hault, we get out, she's smiling and laughing and I'm thinking awww yeahs..getting, laid tonight. Open the front door, and like a movie, in my, head, the sound of a record being scratched, her parents are sitting in the living room watching the OJ Chase on TV.

"Oh hi Dayze. Come on in. Say, have you heard about this OJ thing"?
"No. I sure haven't sir"

Massive set of blue balls, that I still haven't forgiven OJ for.

BigRedChief 07-11-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 12311815)
We were fooling around in my car. (The girl and I, not her parents ) and she was a total noob. First time she had held a penis, which I'm guessing she was amazed at the size.

Why does every story on CP have to have a members large penis in the story?:rolleyes:

Dayze 07-11-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12311903)
Why does every story on CP have to have a members large penis in the story?:rolleyes:

Because its twue, it's twue.

And she had small hands and didn't know any better.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-13-2016 12:38 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jtSQsd5j6Q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>