ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Interested in Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269366)

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:09 PM

And ftr I'm pretty sure you have said the chiefs should wait till next year too in the past couple days
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355636)
I know you were joking, but if I didn't clarify I would have got torched. This forum is one big Mob-Hate Circle Jerk

http://rebloggingdonk.com/wp-content...ats-racist.gif

...So you are mad about me saying the Jaguars should wait until next year to get a QB in the draft? What? We just drafted one two years ago.

I'm not mad about anything, just telling you the facts.

I know, wait until next year, the qb's will be better
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:11 PM

Hint: next year never comes.

And you did draft one two years ago. He's not working out. Time to try again.

You can't win without a qb
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355638)
And ftr I'm pretty sure you have said the chiefs should wait till next year too in the past couple days
Posted via Mobile Device

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=570

Nope

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355647)
Hint: next year never comes.

And you did draft one two years ago. He's not working out. Time to try again.

You can't win without a qb
Posted via Mobile Device

We were 29th or worse in both offense and defense. We just hired a defensive minded Head Coach who wants to switch to the 4-3 LEO he used in Seattle.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355586)
Don't be mad because you've been here a decade and get made to look stupid by the new guy.

No one is forcing you to post like a uneducated inner city youth.

:LOL: Tell me how you've made me look stupid. You're the tard that doesn't even ****ing know what Stockholm Syndrome is.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-27-2013 04:12 PM

Who your head coach and OC are makes a big difference. Andy Reid and Smith/Wilson/Barkley > Romeo/Daboll and RGIII

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355650)
:LOL: Tell me how you've made me look stupid. You're the tard that doesn't even ****ing know what Stockholm Syndrome is.

When didn't I know what Stockholm Syndrome meant? You told me it has to occur involuntarily. But I never said your Geno Stockholm Syndrome was voluntary.

Stop using "****ing" in every post you make. It makes you look stupid.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355649)
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=570

Nope

We were 29th or worse in both offense and defense. We just hired a defensive minded Head Coach who wants to switch to the 4-3 LEO he used in Seattle.

Is that the only post you have made on the subject?

Pretty sure you said we would be better off waiting.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355658)
Is that the only post you have made on the subject?

Pretty sure you said we would be better off waiting.
Posted via Mobile Device

No I didn't. I said you can make an argument that next years class is better.

I can't help it is the hivemind gets butthurt because they are oversensitive about the QB situation.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355661)

I can't help it is the hivemind gets butthurt because they are oversensitive about the QB situation.

Ok.
We will see
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355657)
When didn't I know what Stockholm Syndrome meant? You told me it has to occur involuntarily. But I never said your Geno Stockholm Syndrome was voluntary.

to be fair posting makes you look stupid
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 01-27-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355657)

Dumbass. I said it had to occur VOLUNTARILY. It's a psychological state of mind when victims CHOOSE to fall in love for their captors, not because they were involuntarily brainwashed.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, and ****.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355661)

You can make an argument if you're a huge dumbass that thinks Tajh Boyd is in the same class as Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, or Matt Barkley.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355728)
You can make an argument if you're a huge dumbass that thinks Tajh Boyd is in the same class as Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, or Matt Barkley.

How is he not? Dude put up huge numbers and had some big games against good teams. He went Pro-Bowl on LSU in the bowl game.

O.city 01-27-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355846)
How is he not? Dude put up huge numbers and had some big games against good teams. He went Pro-Bowl on LSU in the bowl game.

Did you watch Geno Smith in 2011?

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355848)
Did you watch Geno Smith in 2011?

I've seen every game of Genos the last two years. I'm a big fan.

Did you ever watch Tajh Boyd over the last two years? And he said TYLER WILSON and MATT BARKLEY. I would put Boyd over either guy. I never said he was better than Geno. The Jaguars do not have a chance to draft Geno. This is irrelevant.

O.city 01-27-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355853)

Did you ever watch Tajh Boyd over the last two years? And he said TYLER WILSON and MATT BARKLEY. I would put Boyd over either guy. I never said he was better than Geno. The Jaguars do not have a chance to draft Geno. This is irrelevant.

I watched a little bit of Clemson, not a ton, so I won't say I'm up to date with Boyd.

I take it then you are of the opinion the Chiefs will draft Geno?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355853)

Tajh Boyd has some things to fix if he's going to have a career in the NFL. He's like a poor man's Michael Vick.

He's REALLY got to develop as a passer...

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355893)
I watched a little bit of Clemson, not a ton, so I won't say I'm up to date with Boyd.

I take it then you are of the opinion the Chiefs will draft Geno?

I think they will most definitely take Geno and that they have to. I would love the Jaguars to take him #2 if they don't, I just don't see that being a realistic option.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355929)
Tajh Boyd has some things to fix if he's going to have a career in the NFL. He's like a poor man's Michael Vick.

He's REALLY got to develop as a passer...

Agree to disagree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...ioO_Q55Ig#t=9s

sedated 01-27-2013 06:42 PM

Teams NEVER put out false info before the draft.

listopencil 01-27-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9354579)
Tequila is the most disgusting of all consumable liquids

You can have my tequila when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 06:48 PM

I'm sorry about this guys. I never thought anyone from Jags forum would migrate over here for any reason. I won't reference CP anymore over there to keep the idiocy to a minimum. One Jags fan is enough amirite? :whackit:

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356301)
I'm sorry about this guys. I never thought anyone from Jags forum would migrate over here for any reason. I won't reference CP anymore over there to keep the idiocy to a minimum. One Jags fan is enough amirite? :whackit:

Your posting sucks almost as much as Tyler Bray. There is a reason why no one likes you on the Jaguars forum.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355957)

I don't need youtube vids, I have seen him play. He's definitely not Russell Wilson.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:54 PM

Why is he talking to.himself?

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356339)
I don't need youtube vids, I have seen him play. He's definitely not Russell Wilson.

I was referring to play style, not production.

Brock 01-27-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356331)
Your posting sucks almost as much as Tyler Bray. There is a reason why no one likes you on the Jaguars forum.

He sucks here too.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356348)
I was referring to play style, not production.

If you're talking about the improvisational style, yeah I guess I can see that. Russell Wilson has an extremely high football IQ, a live arm, AND elite accuracy. Tajh Boyd doesn't.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356354)
He sucks here too.

You should have seen him in the senior bowl. Kept saying how Tyler Bray could go #1 or #2 overall. SMH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356357)
If you're talking about the improvisational style, yeah I guess I can see that. Russell Wilson has an extremely high football IQ, a live arm, AND elite accuracy. Tajh Boyd doesn't.

Agree to disagree.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356364)
Agree to disagree.

It's all good.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356331)

I'm ok with that actually. If I'm liked by those sorry excuses for fans then I've learned nothing since I've been here in CP. Yall are shit compared to these guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356354)
He sucks here too.

You never disappoint Brock. You are always a ray of sunshine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356364)
You should have seen him in the senior bowl. Kept saying how Tyler Bray could go #1 or #2 overall. SMH.

See now you're just straight ****ing lying like a bitch. Find a post where I remotely said that. I've always said second round and not even 33rd pick. You need to GTFO dude. Seriously.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 07:08 PM

So why do people hate Setsuna again? I've always kind of like him.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 07:09 PM

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....4&postcount=66

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9353154)
What a rainbow pass. :facepalm: Tyler Bray might not make it out of the first round. CRAP!

So basically you said he might be taken in the first round.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 07:16 PM

Maybe I'm crazy but I don't know how it's interesting to be actively involved in other teams forums. Maybe if they were your rival or something I could understand it. I don't have a problem with you guys being here, I just don't see the reasoning behind it.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9356456)
Maybe I'm crazy but I don't know how it's interesting to be actively involved in other teams forums. Maybe if they were your rival or something I could understand it. I don't have a problem with you guys being here, I just don't see the reasoning behind it.

Because you draft above us and your team could directly affect who we draft. The other guy just posts here because he is a Tyler Bray fan more than a Jaguars fan.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9356418)
So why do people hate Setsuna again? I've always kind of like him.

?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356459)
Because you draft above us and your team could directly affect who we draft. The other guy just posts here because he is a Tyler Bray fan more than a Jaguars fan.

He has actually been here a while.

Way before he pimped bray
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356463)
He has actually been here a while.

Way before he pimped bray
Posted via Mobile Device

I know. Because he got laughed off the Jaguars forum with his creepy Tyler Bray obsession.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356421)
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....4&postcount=66

So basically you said he might be taken in the first round.

IS THAT THE 1ST OR 2ND PICK? JFC you're reading comprehension is total shit. I saw 3 of the 5 QBs that will more than likely go in the first look pedestrian and by process of elimination Bray would be next in consideration after those QBs. AND I said the indefinite "might." I'm going to have to utilize a feature not found on Jags forum and that's ignore feature. I'm getting rattled like I've never gotten rattled before. This is reaching Notre Dame levels. :facepalm:

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356483)
IS THAT THE 1ST OR 2ND PICK? JFC you're reading comprehension is total shit. I saw 3 of the 5 QBs that will more than likely go in the first look pedestrian and by process of elimination Bray would be next in consideration after those QBs. AND I said the indefinite "might." I'm going to have to utilize a feature not found on Jags forum and that's ignore feature. I'm getting rattled like I've never gotten rattled before. This is reaching Notre Dame levels. :facepalm:

Why are you so ****ing weird?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 07:22 PM

Jags fans fighting on Chiefs message boards, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

FloridaMan88 01-27-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9356515)
Jags fans fighting on Chiefs message boards, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

More Jacksonville Jaguars fans in this thread than in attendance at an average Jags home game.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9356466)
I know. Because he got laughed off the Jaguars forum with his creepy Tyler Bray obsession.

You aren't making sense.
I said he was here before he was pimping bray.

you respond with this post.

He was here when he was still pimping tebow. Prior to him falling in love with bray
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna 01-27-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9356540)
You aren't making sense.
I said he was here before he was pimping bray.

you respond with this post.

He was here when he was still pimping tebow. Prior to him falling in love with bray
Posted via Mobile Device

When we gonna get that beer JASONSAUTO?

But yeah the reason I'm so amped is because I don't like when someone attempts to defame my character in any way shape or form when they have no clue or no proof to back up the statements they make. And this kat has been making statements about me like they are gospel then when he gets called out on it, he tries to backtrack. I did not get laughed off the Jags forum. I still post there. I'm also not backing down on my stance for drafting Bray. I have yet to see a mock draft or any kind of sensible plan that the Jags should take to maximize the needs on our team. I mean they had people talking about picking up Manuel in the third as the only QB we take. EJ MANUEL we're talking about here. I about lost it. But B1ackmon, I actually liked you when you were on the Jags forum and took it lightly when you made jokes about me and my desire to see Bray on the team. Didn't think you'd go all political candidate on me and try to smear my reputation wherever I go. That's classless. Anywho. I'm done with this situation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9356536)
More Jacksonville Jaguars fans in this thread than in attendance at an average Jags home game.

Miami sucks dick and we just stole your OC. Weep.

FloridaMan88 01-27-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9356626)
Miami sucks dick and we just stole your OC. Weep.

The 'Canes just replaced Fisch with an offensive coordinator who is a better recruiter and weakened FSU in the process.

Thank you to the Jaguars for making that happen.

BossChief 01-27-2013 11:11 PM

I have to say it.

Going from Gabbert to Bray is silly.

They are similar in many ways and Gabbert is probably superior in most ways.