ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Peptides (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352528)

MahomesMagic 02-27-2024 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17420008)
Id have to taste it first

ROFL

MahomesMagic 02-27-2024 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17420003)
What about dudes that inject beef fat into their tiny slongs to make them thicker like MM?

He's got pineapple fever and is trying to bed down some surfer boyz

All these beach girls and almost no competition because the other guys around here just don’t have what it takes.

Thanks for making life easy for those of us who care.

Pablo 02-27-2024 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17420018)
All these beach girls and almost no competition because the other guys around here just don’t have what it takes.

Thanks for making life easy for those of us who care.

I'm glad you got the copper pills to keep your skin silky smooth. Mateo really appreciates a pretty landing spot for his dole whip loads

I'm sure you're trying your best to beat out those pretty beach girls for his affection.

MahomesMagic 02-27-2024 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17420030)
I'm glad you got the copper pills to keep your skin silky smooth. Mateo really appreciates a pretty landing spot for his dole whip loads

I'm sure you're trying your best to beat out those pretty beach girls for his affection.

I’m sorry, some of this is hard to explain to ugly people.

You won’t understand.

BIG_DADDY 02-27-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17420003)
What about dudes that inject beef fat into their tiny slongs to make them thicker like MM?

He's got pineapple fever and is trying to bed down some surfer boyz

You are so friggen weird. WEIRD!!! Project much?

Bearcat 02-27-2024 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17419623)
Is that the same thing as the stuff in those dangerous vaccines?

Hey, we don't question the long term effects of experimental injections around here... just follow the science.

Pablo 02-27-2024 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17420074)
Hey, we don't question the long term effects of experimental injections around here... just follow the science.

That’s a double whammy there

MM and Big Dummy have definitely both injected ivermectin

MahomesMagic 02-27-2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17420084)
That’s a double whammy there

MM and Big Dummy have definitely both injected ivermectin

Never needed IVM.

Since I am not 80 years old or a fat whale all that was required was adequate Vitamin D. I also made sure I had zinc and Vitamin C and I was "protected".

Peptides are just amino acids that the human body understands what to do with and how to use.

That's not the case for experimental gene shots with synthetic creations the body has never encountered or cleared before.

;)

Another great reason to use peptides, Big Pharma mostly left out and can't make $$$ off of most of them. They would much rather have scared, sick, weak frail people like yourself.

You are the perfect "customer" for the Health-Industrial Complex. I am on zero prescription drugs. Haven't been to a hospital in over 15 years.

dlphg9 02-27-2024 07:23 PM

MahomesMagic or Big Daddy?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b4d858d6...18664ac6fb.jpg

lewdog 02-27-2024 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17420101)
Never needed IVM.

Since I am not 80 years old or a fat whale all that was required was adequate Vitamin D. I also made sure I had zinc and Vitamin C and I was "protected".

Peptides are just amino acids that the human body understands what to do with and how to use.

That's not the case for experimental gene shots with synthetic creations the body has never encountered or cleared before.

;)

Another great reason to use peptides, Big Pharma mostly left out and can't make $$$ off of most of them. They would much rather have scared, sick, weak frail people like yourself.

You are the perfect "customer" for the Health-Industrial Complex. I am on zero prescription drugs. Haven't been to a hospital in over 15 years.

Is never being in the hospital for 15 years some kind of impressive marker?

Pablo 02-27-2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17420107)
Is never being in the hospital for 15 years some kind of impressive marker?

That means he WAS in the hospital 16 years ago being a weak little bitch

loochy 02-27-2024 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17419994)
Do these peptides all need to be injected?

Typically yes
They're water based sub q injections

Apparently BPC is still effective if swallowed, but maybe not as effective as site injection

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-27-2024 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17419994)
Do these peptides all need to be injected?

You can't take them enterally. Stomach acid would change the conformational structure, rendering them no more useful than dietary protein.

I would hope that these guys are getting stuff from a legitimate laboratory practicing cGMP, but I have my doubts.

lewdog 02-27-2024 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 17420152)
You can't take them enterally. Stomach acid would change the conformational structure, rendering them no more useful than dietary protein.

I would hope that these guys are getting stuff from a legitimate laboratory practicing cGMP, but I have my doubts.

I want the cheap stuff and I’ll just pray it’s not cat piss from Mexico!

loochy 02-27-2024 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17420158)
I want the cheap stuff and I’ll just pray it’s not cat piss from Mexico!

It's all made in China...at least all the stuff on the peptide websites is. It's just marked up and resold.

In doubt? Get it tested at Janoshik or something