ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pat Mahomes Sr arrested for 3rd DWI (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352163)

big nasty kcnut 02-04-2024 02:00 PM

No wonder pat mom left him. What a asshole. Uber mothrr****er use ****ing uber.

ChiliConCarnage 02-04-2024 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 17382400)
He'll be bailed out and they'll set some court dates and he'll probably be there for the big game.

He may not want to be there. I wouldn't. That's gonna be a lot of negative attention

KC_Connection 02-04-2024 02:01 PM

Every year it seems Patrick has to deal with a member of his idiot family doing stupid shit.

TribalElder 02-04-2024 02:02 PM

3 peat!

we gonna 3 peat!

RealSNR 02-04-2024 02:02 PM

How the hell did Patrick come out of this family a level-headed individual?

His mom isn't exactly normal, either. She kind of had those weird cryptic tweets a few years ago.

Rain Man 02-04-2024 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 17382405)
Alcohol affects judgment.

Was he drunk when he drove to the place earlier?

There's no excuse for this, especially if you've got a history of DUIs. If you're going out and planning to drink, Uber over so you don't have a car when you want to go home. This is basic stuff that anyone smarter than Garrett Bolles could figure out.

Donger 02-04-2024 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17382424)
Was he drunk when he drove to the place earlier?

There's no excuse for this, especially if you've got a history of DUIs. If you're going out and planning to drink, Uber over so you don't have a car when you want to go home. This is basic stuff that anyone smarter than Garrett Bolles could figure out.

He probably "drives better" when he's drunk...

RunKC 02-04-2024 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17382407)
It’s still not good. Last time you had a very distracted head coach, which impacted the entire team. Now it’s potentially the most important player on the team. Patrick has been a very focused guy during the 3 Playoff games this year, but it will be a major challenge for him to set aside his father’s problems and bring his A-game next weekend. Tom Brady’s family never sabotaged him like this. Frustrating as hell that Patrick’s father & brother seem to be incapable of keeping a low profile.

Yes we know you're the chicken little who is always super worried about the Chiefs and never their opponent but I doubt this is a big deal.

Mahomes has tons of money. His dad will be out of this just like his brother. His dad (to our knowledge) didn't get hurt or hurt anybody else.

Stop thinking this is gonna ruin Mahomes mindset before the SB. FFS the kid isn't weak

stevegroganfan 02-04-2024 02:07 PM

"A third DWI in Texas carries two to ten years in state prison."

Now he could get less time for good behavior et cetera but if this is truly 3rd offense in Texas, I would think he is facing 3 to 6 months in jail at a minimum if he is convicted.

Not good but Reid situation much worse from a human perspective.
Given that this is Mahomes Sr. 3rd offense, he is probably an alcoholic so he should enter a rehab facility ASAP. Okay for him to be let out to attend Super Bowl but even that should be supervised.

DRM08 02-04-2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17382428)
Yes we know you're the chicken little who is always super worried about the Chiefs and never their opponent but I doubt this is a big deal.

Mahomes has tons of money. His dad will be out of this just like his brother. His dad (to our knowledge) didn't get hurt or hurt anybody else.

Stop thinking this is gonna ruin Mahomes mindset before the SB. FFS the kid isn't weak

It is a distraction he does not need, period. Money cannot buy peace of mind.

philfree 02-04-2024 02:08 PM

Police report will be telling.

Rain Man 02-04-2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 17382425)
He probably "drives better" when he's drunk...

I once did research interviews with people who have driven drunk, and some people said that very thing.

I had to not laugh at one guy, though. He said, "If I've been drinking, I'm extra careful to not get caught. I'll drive under the speed limit. I'll stay at a stop light a couple of extra seconds after it turns green. Stuff like that. I don't want to get pulled over for something and have them find out I'm drunk."

Those are exactly the behaviors that cops look for, you maroon.

Rainbarrel 02-04-2024 02:08 PM

This and his brother help make who Pat II is today. Accept life is messy or Karen up

Hammock Parties 02-04-2024 02:08 PM

this is an omen that we're about to get drunk on championships

BWillie 02-04-2024 02:10 PM

H won't even be able to pound Coors Lights during the Super Bowl and parade now.