ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs USA Today hit piece on the Chiefs' "Brutal History of Domestic Violence" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322986)

Hammock Parties 05-17-2019 08:25 AM

Bringing up Tim Barnett, too. LMAO

I mean, how many skeletons can you drag out of the closet trying to make a case that the Chiefs are run by monsters?

****ing tards.

ROYC75 05-17-2019 08:26 AM

Typical East Coast bashing.

Marcellus 05-17-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14272562)
I did...no lie but if you notice, I'm not double speaking I still don't care about it.

I am aware you have been consistent.

O.city 05-17-2019 08:26 AM

When you pick players with this kind of history and shit happens, you’re gonna wear it

It is what it is

Hammock Parties 05-17-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14272573)
It’s telling that no one here can say anything against the fact that the Chiefs are one of the league’s worst offenders in the area of domestic violence. All we can do is emote and be angry at people for pointing that fact out, because we’re afraid that addressing the problems might make our team a little less successful.

Kareem Hunt didn't assault anyone. He used his leg to push off a crazy bitch who was acting crazy.

There's no evidence Tyreek Hill has done anything wrong.

**** all this shit.

staylor26 05-17-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

It’s telling that no one here can say anything against the fact that the Chiefs are one of the league’s worst offenders in the area of domestic violence. All we can do is emote and be angry at people for pointing that fact out, because we’re afraid that addressing the problems might make our team a little less successful.

We’re angry because this is a league wide problem, but instead of acknowledging that it’s a witch hunt and the Chiefs are the witch.

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Well if we're all such terrible people like the Chiefs maybe you should log out of the forum and not return and find a new hobby?

Marcellus 05-17-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14272579)
When you pick players with this kind of history and shit happens, you’re gonna wear it

It is what it is

Besides Hill who had this kind of history?

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14272578)
I am aware you have been consistent.

Being squeeky clean choir boys will never win shit..matter of fact I don't even know if you could field a team if you built it that way.

Eleazar 05-17-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14272580)
Kareem Hunt didn't assault anyone. He used his leg to push off a crazy bitch who was acting crazy.

There's no evidence Tyreek Hill has done anything wrong.

**** all this shit.

Keep telling yourself that this long pattern of issues is all completely made up

Eleazar 05-17-2019 08:28 AM

I am pretty much a saint I guess. All my years on the earth and I’ve never punched a woman or a child

RunKC 05-17-2019 08:28 AM

This same shit happened in to Andy in Philly when he brought in Vick.

This will pass with time. A year from now nobody will give a shit about this.

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:29 AM

In reality other than Hill, who have the Chiefs actively brought in that had supposed issues?

Frank Clark I guess? and if you are into that one that means you think even if someone ****ed up years ago he deserves no benefit of the doubt.

TravelingChiefs 05-17-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 14272568)
www.nflarrest.com

This is a website that tracks arrests by team and what the arrests were for. Don’t know how accurate it is, but it looks like everyone’s favorite team leads the way.

KC is 11th in DV. What a bunch of bullshit!

Hammock Parties 05-17-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14272590)
Keep telling yourself that this long pattern of issues is all completely made up

They're making mountains out of molehills.

Maybe they could dig up a second cousin of Clark Hunt who killed some ants with a magnifying glass.