ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Richie Incognito is un-retiring... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315471)

T-post Tom 05-21-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13564468)
Admittedly, you'd probably have to build a clause into his contract that he couldn't make fun of LDT's accent.

He'd never do that. He might need LDT to do an emergency kidney and/or liver transplant at some point. :D

BryanBusby 05-21-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13564478)
So he excelled despite a dysfunctional Bills front office that ran the franchise into the ground. Played at a Pro Bowl level for 3 years, started every game. And then he agreed to a pay cut to help the cap, only to not be extended by the front office. All that AND he gets to play in front of AJ McCarron & under a first year HC. Right in the twilight of his career. :hmmm:

250 million sperm & you were the fastest? Ouch. Too much chlorine in that gene pool. ROFL

What the in the blue **** are you talking about

Maybe look into moving into a volcano area

T-post Tom 05-21-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13564484)
What the in the blue **** are you talking about

We all have our burdens to bare. I hope you're pretty.

BryanBusby 05-21-2018 06:41 PM

Hey lets sign an old dick head that flies completely against what the team has done all year. He can play next to a brokedick TE that can't get cleared.

-dumb****s like T-post Tom

Chief Roundup 05-21-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13564461)
He's such a team player he quit on the Bills and was a giant ****ing shit heel that got suspended and hurt the Dolphins.

What a great, dumbass take.

Uh he got in trouble for doing what his OC and HC had asked him to do in trying to toughen up Jonathan Martin.
No he should not have done that, but his coaching staff should not have put him in that position by asking him to do those things.
How do you feel about Mike Pouncey? He was also named in the report as another teammate on the OL that had also harassed him.
How do you feel about Barry Sanders? He quit on his team after all.

BryanBusby 05-21-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13564492)
Uh he got in trouble for doing what his OC and HC had asked him to do in trying to toughen up Jonathan Martin.
No he should not have done that, but his coaching staff should not have put him in that position by asking him to do those things.
How do you feel about Mike Pouncey? He was also named in the report as another teammate on the OL that had also harassed him.

Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to act like a shitbird to Martin or else. Why do I give a shit about Pouncey? He's washed up and a Charger.

Incognito and Barry Sanders aren't comparable at all. What a terribad question.

T-post Tom 05-21-2018 07:01 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XwhoTi4yIEI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T-post Tom 05-21-2018 07:02 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K6ENqv37Ng4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bi3Bs6jGkQU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man 05-21-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13564492)

Mike Pouncey also did ridealongs with Aaron Hernandez, with all that entails.

philfree 05-21-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13564497)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XwhoTi4yIEI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I see is a black box. What program am I missing so I can see this and lots of other videos(I presume) that I can't see?

MahiMike 05-21-2018 07:25 PM

It's been proven that Jonathan Martin is unstable. Incognito got a bad rap. And even if he's an asshole then good! That's what I want.

Tony boselli was an asshole too. He will be in the HOF some day.

T-post Tom 05-21-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 13564530)
It's been proven that Jonathan Martin is unstable. Incognito got a bad rap. And even if he's an asshole then good! That's what I want.

Tony boselli was an asshole too. He will be in the HOF some day.

Agree. I feel bad for Martin. Mental health issues are often heart-wrenching.

Dressed up in a suit and tie, ex-NFL player Jonathan Martin appeared in an L.A. courtroom Wednesday to face the judge in his weapons case ... where he allegedly threatened to shoot multiple people.

Martin had been charged with 4 counts of making criminal threats and 1 count of possessing a loaded firearm after posting a cryptic message aimed at former NFL teammates and high school classmates.

The message showed a picture of a gun and bullets and said, "When you're a bully victim & a coward your options are suicide, or revenge."

Cops tracked down Martin hours after the post -- who was allegedly carrying a loaded gun, knife and ax -- and took him into custody. He was then placed into a mental health facility for evaluation.

A judge had previously approved Martin to leave the facility -- but ordered him to wear a GPS device and alcohol monitoring anklet.

On Tuesday, Martin appeared in court where a preliminary hearing was set for May 14. We tried speaking with Martin outside of the courtroom, but he clearly wasn't in the mood.

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura-player-9999999999-31367388261036844&entry_id=0_nrp4fjkg" width="560" height="395" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

https://images.tmz.com/2018/02/23/02...ram-post-2.jpg

srvy 05-21-2018 07:58 PM

He would be the best LG since Andy Reid has been here and would be a bandaid for a year or two. It might even be beneficial to a young guy coming up with a little attitude. I dont know if he fits what Andy wants in a guard he like the athletic guys it seems and not maulers. But it might shut down that swinging gate we have on the left side and keep Pat upright.

JakeF 05-21-2018 08:08 PM

Incognito is a total jerk from what i've read. Our team could use a bit of that if you think about it. Andy Reid is a total marshmellow, the team has turned into a marshmellow right behind him. A bit of meanest would help us a lot if it doesn't go too far.

We could have used some Suh on our defensive line too.

Chief Roundup 05-21-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13564496)
Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to act like a shitbird to Martin or else. Why do I give a shit about Pouncey? He's washed up and a Charger.

Incognito and Barry Sanders aren't comparable at all. What a terribad question.

Nobody held a gun to any of the players head in NO when Williams was their coach but most if not all did. Most players will do what their coaches ask especially if they are influenced in a way that it would improve the team.
Incognito and Barry were both players on teams that suck and both wanted off of said team and retirement was their only way out. Barry may be one of the best backs of all time but it doesn't change the fact that they both quit on their teams. Not so different after all.
You are just being obtuse.