ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Soooooo... Dorsey is a butt****ing moron, right? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315122)

KChiefs1 04-27-2018 05:21 AM

But to be honest...Dorse is best at the 2nd & 3rd day picks. He will make hay tonight I bet & will have redeemed himself.

Red Dawg 04-27-2018 05:37 AM

Baker is a reach at 1 for certain. Passing on Chubb was just as stupid.

Red Dawg 04-27-2018 05:42 AM

In the top 10 the Giants blew it the most. Barkley at 2 is insane. No RB or WR is worth a first rounder. They don't affect your SB chances enough. QB and in the trenches do.

Mecca 04-27-2018 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13534226)
In the top 10 the Giants blew it the most. Barkley at 2 is insane. No RB or WR is worth a first rounder. They don't affect your SB chances enough. QB and in the trenches do.

The Giants care about not being terrible, all their moves signify trying to win 8 games.

Best22 04-27-2018 06:25 AM

Facebook always makes me appreciate how knowledgeable fans are over here.

Hound333 04-27-2018 06:35 AM

I don't really have any Hate for him but im damn pissed he passed on Chubb and allowed him to fall to the donk's

RunKC 04-27-2018 06:35 AM

Dorsey passed on the best defensive player in the draft for a midget corner. He gave Denver an elite caliber pass rusher.

**** him

staylor26 04-27-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13534249)
Dorsey passed on the best defensive player in the draft for a midget corner. He gave Denver an elite caliber pass rusher.

**** him

This just isn’t true.

I really like Chubb, and he’s going to be a damn good player, but he doesn’t have elite pass rusher upside. Just look at his very poor 3 cone.

He’ll be a great run defender and a solid pass rusher.

TEX 04-27-2018 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13534197)
He's a poor man's Mahomes with a shittier mental makeup/attitude.

He should have been a third round pick.

I wanted the Chiefs to wait a year to draft a QB and even I wanted nothing to do with Gayfield...this from the guy who coveted Geno.

If Johnny Manziel was AIDs, Baker Mayfield is cancer.

Speaking of Mahomes - Baker Mayfield left Texas Tech and transferred to OU when he lost his job to Mahomes. At the time, most of that was pushed under the rug by his camp as they adopted the story that there were other "communication issues with the coaching staff" at play as to why he transferred.

TambaBerry 04-27-2018 06:42 AM

Chubb is not that great guys, I don't know why you're scared of him. Dorsey got the best qb in the draft and the best CB. Thats a pretty damn good haul if you ask me.

RunKC 04-27-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13534253)
This just isn’t true.

I really like Chubb, and he’s going to be a damn good player, but he doesn’t have elite pass rusher upside. Just look at his very poor 3 cone.

He’ll be a great run defender and a solid pass rusher.

He’s going to be much better than Ray or Barrett. 20 sacks and 44 TFL his last 2 years with the ability to play several different spots.

Whether you admit it or not, Denver’s pass rush just got a shit ton better bc of this guy and that’s not good for Mahomes.

And the ****ing Chargers get Derwin James to make that defense better which also sucks.

KChiefs1 04-27-2018 06:53 AM

https://youtu.be/4VHpc-ho2fY

TEX 04-27-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13534256)
Chubb is not that great guys, I don't know why you're scared of him. Dorsey got the best qb in the draft and the best CB. Thats a pretty damn good haul if you ask me.

Exactly - Chubb is very good and has a lot of potential, BUT he is the best at his position in a not -so -great class. It reminds me of when Lavar Arrington was coming out of college except he was seen as being even more dominant. A LOT can happen at the next level for these guys.

Personally, if I were Dorsey, I'd have picked Chubb. However, Cleveland needed a stud CB more than they needed a stud DL / OLB , so they went with the bigger need. I get it.

Mile High Mania 04-27-2018 06:55 AM

I'd be curious to know the deal that Denver walked from with Buffalo once they saw Chubb still there. Kiszla (I believe) referred to it today in an article.

Would have liked 12 and whatever else that would have garnered.

staylor26 04-27-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13534258)
He’s going to be much better than Ray or Barrett. 20 sacks and 44 TFL his last 2 years with the ability to play several different spots.

Whether you admit it or not, Denver’s pass rush just got a shit ton better bc of this guy and that’s not good for Mahomes.

And the ****ing Chargers get Derwin James to make that defense better which also sucks.

How many elite pass rushers put up a 7.37 3 cone?

Did the Broncos get better? Yes.

Did the Broncos fill a need? No.

It sucks, but the Chargers getting James is much worse IMO.