ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tyler Hilinski, QB for Washington State, apparently commits suicide. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313298)

Beef Supreme 01-17-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 13366964)
As a coug fan and alumni of Wazzu: Everybody making jokes should swallow a bottle of aspirin and chase it with a fifth of jack. Hopefully you didn't reproduce and pollute the human genome with your defective genes.

That's right!!!! Everyone joking about this kid committing suicide should commit suicide!!!!:D

Pablo 01-17-2018 04:01 PM

He knew he was QBing a 10 loss team next year and took the easy way out. I'll be expecting similar news out of Lawrence sometime soon.

PAChiefsGuy 01-17-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 13367081)
Cannot be stated enough.

A sudden death of a loved one is always difficult, but nothing compares to a suicide. So many questions that will never be answered, so much self-doubt and wondering what you could have done.

Neighbors/family friends that live down the street from my parents went through a similar situation. It's been five years and their lives are still completely shattered. They used to join our family yearly on vacations/getaways or just neighborhood events. They moved away and are completely closed off from friends and family now, rarely ever seen or heard from. I don't think they've ever or will ever get past it.

That's unfair. most people's worst fear is death. To have so much pain that you actually want to kill yourself. It must be a really awful pain. It's not fair to judge someone like that unless you know what they were going through which you obviously don't.

Keep in mind most people who commit suicide do it because they feel their family will be better off without them. There is nothing selfish about that. Misinformed? okay but selfish? i don't see that.

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 06:42 PM

I heard a couple of NFL teams said he was a prospect worth dying for

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 06:43 PM

Investigators found his playbook and found a grammatical error for the audible call, instead of reading "kill kill kill" it said "die die die"

Bearcat 01-17-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13366648)
Yeah, well known. But then sometimes it happens to be a pretty ****ing serious topic that hits close to home for a lot of people. If that's the case, WATCH OUT.

Well, at least these threads will always exist for your passive aggressive soapbox bullshit.

PunkinDrublic 01-17-2018 07:29 PM

He really sank in the depth chart.

kccrow 01-17-2018 07:34 PM

Been about 10 years now since my cousin went out to the family barn and blew his head off with a shotgun. His parents still blame themselves, especially the father. They never got over it, and I'm certain they never will.

The worst is not knowing the real reason why, and its very seldom the person doing it ever leaves even a note to give you a hint.

Some real insensitive jackasses in this thread showing their true colors once again, but that's par for the course around here. You should pray you and your family is never affected by this.

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 07:39 PM

This kid really knew how to pull the trigger on quick passes

PunkinDrublic 01-17-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 13367532)
This kid really knew how to pull the trigger on quick passes

Yeah but unfortunately he’s used up all of his eligibility.

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 07:51 PM

The plays this kid made in high school... I mean his stats were mind blowing

Al Bundy 01-17-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 13367521)
Been about 10 years now since my cousin went out to the family barn and blew his head off with a shotgun. His parents still blame themselves, especially the father. They never got over it, and I'm certain they never will.

The worst is not knowing the real reason why, and its very seldom the person doing it ever leaves even a note to give you a hint.

Some real insensitive jackasses in this thread showing their true colors once again, but that's par for the course around here. You should pray you and your family is never affected by this.

A friend of mine committed suicide the day before the Royals came back to beat the Astros in the playoffs. I haven't been able to re-watch any of those highlights with any sort of joy because of that.

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 07:57 PM

I don't know what's wrong with me... I can't stop after seeing the "white knight" posts I just felt the need let it all go, and shoot from the hip

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 08:01 PM

This kid had a shot at being drafted

BleedingRed 01-17-2018 08:03 PM

Someone please stop me, because this is going to get old real quick. I'd rather go out with a bang