ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Morse and LDT out vs. Oakland (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310913)

Pointer19 10-18-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13159680)

I didn't know the extent of Hunt or Hill's injuries (The only TV I had access to was in a cafe with a bunch of loud Squealer fans), so I got scared when I saw their names here. Glad to see they were full all week.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-18-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13159939)
I'm 100% fine with Andy going full Andy and drafting fatties next spring. Draft them back-to-back for all I care.

We've got our QB. We've got a triad of elite skill players on offense in Hunt, Kelce, Hill. Conley, Wilson and Harris have proven to be nice contributors and Robinson seems to be on his way.
Peters is a star, Mitchell is great, we have 3 new young ILB's.

We're afforded the ability to build our trenches.

True that but I'm thinking we have a long list of Free Agents coming up this year.

RealSNR 10-18-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13159939)
I'm 100% fine with Andy going full Andy and drafting fatties next spring. Draft them back-to-back for all I care.

We've got our QB. We've got a triad of elite skill players on offense in Hunt, Kelce, Hill. Conley, Wilson and Harris have proven to be nice contributors and Robinson seems to be on his way.
Peters is a star, Mitchell is great, we have 3 new young ILB's.

We're afforded the ability to build our trenches.

Then draft an OT. For the love of God, please draft one.

I'm sick of drafting tackles who get converted to guard. And I'm sick of drafting guards.

We need a real swing tackle. We've been significantly ****ed every time an injury has happened to Fisher or our RT ever since 2015. I'm tired of moving over a glorified guard and having him play OT, and I'm especially tired of having random nobodies with no hope of development (like Donald Stephenson) be the guy.

You want to improve the stability of the line? Draft a real OT for ****'s sake.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-18-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 13159884)
If we get curb stomped... Is it time to sound some alarms??

No, it's time to Kick Denvers Ass!

JakeF 10-18-2017 01:38 PM

Anytime an injury gets listed as "foot" I'm scared as hell about a Lisfranc situation.

:(

Red Dawg 10-18-2017 01:43 PM

We are so screwed. Running the ball will not be easy with the group of losers we have on the OL.

RunKC 10-18-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13159956)

I'm sick of drafting tackles who get converted to guard. And I'm sick of drafting guards.

We need a real swing tackle. We've been significantly ****ed every time an injury has happened to Fisher or our RT ever since 2015. I'm tired of moving over a glorified guard and having him play OT, and I'm especially tired of having random nobodies with no hope of development (like Donald Stephenson) be the guy.

Well to be fair Ehinger was a tackle in college so he technically counts. Witzmann was a tackle in college too. I'd like to draft another one who has played primarily tackle but has versatile at G in case of emergency.

We're just ****ed right now. Last year our DL got hurt at the rate of 1776 front line military soldiers. This year it's the OL.

We probably need one more corner but aside from that, we need to stack up on the fatties for our young QB.

Otter 10-18-2017 01:51 PM

WTF is up with Mitch? Change your tampon and get on the field.

O.city 10-18-2017 01:56 PM

Defensive front 7 needs more athleticism

InChiefsHeaven 10-18-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13159691)
wut

Denver plays at Arrowhead on Monday, October 30th.

Oops...I knew that too. I'm just so used to seeing Denver playing at home I guess...:D

Demonpenz 10-18-2017 02:14 PM

All oboard the 5 and 2 expeess choo wooo

Rain Man 10-18-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 13160007)
All oboard the 5 and 2 expeess choo wooo

The little train that could 71% of the time.

stevieray 10-18-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13159956)

:clap: