ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Worst-Ever Starting QB For Every Team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309527)

Baby Lee 08-21-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 13029459)
Grbac the worst Ravens QB ever? He was not great by any stretch, but they were a fair amount of bad qbs there over the years.

Yeah, maybe I was jaded by his Ram tenure, but Tony Banks was worse than Grbac for them. Maybe not worse when you figure in expectations with a trade for a 'pro bowler' but in a 1-1 comparison, he was buns.

lewdog 08-21-2017 07:52 PM

Can someone type this out so I don't have to click through all the slides to see each team?

Thanks.

TambaBerry 08-21-2017 07:52 PM

worst qb ever for the Ravens but gave this stat line lmao

He only gave the offense 3,033 yards and 15 touchdowns.

Smith 2016

3500 yards 15 touchdowns

srvy 08-21-2017 07:53 PM

Mike Livingston always thought he should start over Lenny. When Len retired Livingston sucked ass and became a miserable drunk.

Frazod 08-21-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13029475)
Rick Mirer had an awesome move. But then defenses figured out it was the only move he had.

He literally threw to the same spot every passing down. Started out with a bunch of wide open TDs, and quickly became a rash of easy INTs.

I so enjoyed his fall, if for no other reason than to shut up all the damned Bears fans. They weren't that far removed from their SB win at that point, and were still really obnoxious and arrogant. Every year was going to be their comeback! Da Bears! Ugh. That was also during the dark days before DirecTV, so if the Chiefs were playing Denver for first place in the division and the Bears were playing the Lions to see who got the better draft pick, the Chiefs weren't televised. Unless I wanted to go to a sports bar and watch the Chiefs game on a 19" TV in the corner with no sound. Bastards.

mnchiefsguy 08-21-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13029475)
Rick Mirer had an awesome move. But then defenses figured out it was the only move he had.

He literally threw to the same spot every passing down. Started out with a bunch of wide open TDs, and quickly became a rash of easy INTs.

The more I look at the list, I think this guy just threw names up on the wall. None of these qbs is good, but many of them were at least mediocre, and not what I would classify as "the worst qb ever" for their particular franchise.

listopencil 08-21-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13029485)
Can someone type this out so I don't have to click through all the slides to see each team?

Thanks.

What browser do you use?

Baby Lee 08-21-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 13029536)
The more I look at the list, I think this guy just threw names up on the wall. None of these qbs is good, but many of them were at least mediocre, and not what I would classify as "the worst qb ever" for their particular franchise.

Did anyone figure out, did he make a frame of reference, something like 'worst QB to be named the official franchise starter for xxx period of time' or something.

It's an odd list. Most likely a lazy buzzfeedy kind of thing more than actual analysis.

lewdog 08-21-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 13029615)
What browser do you use?

Google Chrome.

listopencil 08-23-2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13029625)
Google Chrome.

Right click in an open area and select "Print" to display all pages. In FireFox, get this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../repagination/

UK_Chief 08-24-2017 01:37 AM

Maybe I'm a sicko but I enjoyed watching Thigpen!!! That whole team sucked but he was quite fun to watch

Reerun_KC 08-24-2017 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13029446)
The worst part is that the Raiders worst quarterback ever beat us & I was there when it happened. Almost wanted to jump over the top of Arrowhead.

**** you Herm **** you worm. **** you and the Wildcat.

Three pass completions for the day in the fourth quarter set up the game winning fieldgoal that's all Jamarcus had to do to beat us. Three mother ****ing passes completed in four quarters. We lost. How the **** is this even possible?

All he did was win.

Omaha 08-24-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13029485)

Thanks.

I see someone is still a high maintenance little bitch....:D

lcarus 08-24-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13029115)
**** the guys saying Tyler Thigpin. He was worth watching when the team was a pile of shit.

Agreed. That and he was pretty fast. I remember that WR reverse pass from Mark Bradley to Thigpen for a TD against maybe the Bucs? Dude did ok for a stretch. Surely better than the piece of shit Palko or Croyle.