ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Had a shit day... anyone else? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309374)

rico 08-24-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13034764)
Had to put my lab down today. She just turned 14 last month.
Put her 14 old brother down last November.

Then had to go straight to work, and had a shit day there. Beyond having to out a dog down.

Mentally drained from the emotional stress, crying like a baby all morning, then work bullshit stress etc. I'm wiped out brother,

Damn...sorry to hear that, bro. :(

rico 08-24-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13034765)
No, THAT thread started in response to you attacking me for the umpteenth time out of the blue in a precious QB thread which must not be derailed [unless you're derailing it]. That's why your shit is in the thread header after the mods reassembled the mess you started.

Romper Room garbage, right?

Umpteenth? Ugh...Let's not blow things out of proportion here...and don't Baby Lee twist things and act like you never threw any jabs yourself.

I know what started the argument...I know it was the post from the QB thread...I intended it to be funny (obviously not to you)...it wasn't some sort of vicious attack. ROFL..good lord ... I tried to indicate why I started it in my above post...in the parentheses. Honestly, I didn't expect you to totally lose your shit and start a "Rico is a ****ing Piece of Shit" thread because of it. That post EXPLODED. LMAO

That thread derail thing in the Mahomes thread from a couple hours ago...I was smiling when I did that. Haha, seemed to piss you off.

Baby Lee 08-24-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13034786)
Romper Room garbage, right?

Umpteenth? Ugh...Let's not blow things out of proportion here...and don't Baby Lee twist things and act like you never threw any jabs yourself.

I know what started the argument...I know it was the post from the QB thread...I intended it to be funny (obviously not to you)...it wasn't some sort of vicious attack. ROFL..good lord ... I tried to indicate why I started it in my above post...in the parentheses. Honestly, I didn't expect you to totally lose your shit and start a "Rico is a ****ing Piece of Shit" thread because of it. That post EXPLODED. LMAO

That thread derail thing in the Mahomes thread from a couple hours ago...I was smiling when I did that. Haha, seemed to piss you off.

Here ya go bud. You seem to need this

https://i.giphy.com/media/Dvw2lJqlTuJmo/giphy.webp

Reerun_KC 08-24-2017 07:31 PM

Almost has a shit day on Tuesday evening... Flying in to teterboro nj. Biggest shithole in the Northeast. Clicked the auto throttles off at 400 feet and didn't adjust them properly after. Got an excessive sink rate at 200 feet before landing. Had to make quick adjustment and wasn't my best of landings.

That was a dumbass moment.

notorious 08-24-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13034795)
Almost has a shit day on Tuesday evening... Flying in to teterboro nj. Biggest shithole in the Northeast. Clicked the auto throttles off at 400 feet and didn't adjust them properly after. Got an excessive sink rate at 200 feet before landing. Had to make quick adjustment and wasn't my best of landings.

Do you remember they saying," Let the best pilot in the plane fly, and it's not you."?

Discuss Thrower 08-24-2017 07:37 PM

Yup.

Some douche**** stole my identity.

Reerun_KC 08-24-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13034802)
Do you remember they saying," Let the best pilot in the plane fly, and it's not you."?

But it was my turn!!!!!

Only my second leg since type school. Plus all hydraulic controls, so no feed back on the controls or feel from the x winds...

Bwana 08-24-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13034807)
Yup.

Heh, been there. I would literally beat the mother ****er to death if I ever caught up to him.

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Stol...-Security-Card

https://www.identitytheft.gov/

Discuss Thrower 08-24-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13034819)
Heh, been there. I would literal beat the mother ****er to death if I ever caught up to him.

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Stol...-Security-Card

https://www.identitytheft.gov/

I've put alerts with the big three credit unions, informed my bank and stock brokerage.

No idea how I've been compromised.

Bwana 08-24-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13034848)
I've put alerts with the big three credit unions, informed my bank and stock brokerage.

No idea how I've been compromised.

Good call on the big 3, lock them down. We got our SS numbers boosted when the IRS got hacked a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file on our tax returns, but because my wife is self employed, she has a code they didn't know about. It was still a big pain in the ass though. Like I said, if I could figure out who it was, they would be in numerous pieces up in the far reaches of the mountains.

Discuss Thrower 08-24-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13034858)
Good call on the big 3, lock them down. We got our SS numbers boosted when the IRS got hacked a couple of years ago. Someone tried to file on our tax returns, but because my wife is self employed, she has a code they didn't know about. It was still a big pain in the ass though. Like I said, if I could figure out who it was, they would be in numerous pieces up in the far reaches of the mountains.

This dickbag in question tried to change one of my credit card account emails to my surname + last four of my Social to some joke of a disposable email host. I guess they called the company and they couldn't pronounce my last name over the phone, which led to the CC company calling me.

I'm ****ing pissed.

Bwana 08-24-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13034862)
This dickbag in question tried to change one of my credit card account emails to my surname + last four of my Social to some joke of a disposable email host. I guess they called the company and they couldn't pronounce my last name over the phone, which led to the CC company calling me.

I'm ****ing pissed.

Yeah, I tried a lot of different angles to try to run my guy down, I worked on it for a few weeks, never could pinpoint him. I have had people charge shit on my credit card a couple of different times, but it was pre identity theft. I just called the credit card company and they took care of it.

GloryDayz 08-24-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13034642)
The whole climbing up to retrieve the cat thing is overrated. They all eventually make it down on there own, how many cat skeletons have you seen in trees?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P4EAB2N3Rv...on+In+Tree.jpg

Then there's his cat in a few weeks!

http://media.treehugger.com/assets/i...crop-smart.jpg

GloryDayz 08-24-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13034858)

Oddly enough this is the only thing that's going to start to change the trend. It's going to have to get brutal, gory, graphic, and public, and it's going to need to reach overseas.

Nickhead 08-25-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13034279)
You're having surgery from the catbite?

**** that shit.

actually didn't end up with surgery, they decided last minute not to. the infection had nowhere to go, it kept festering hence the removal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13034312)
I bet that cats in Australia are poisonous.

i defo got catnipped. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13034389)
With eight legs.

if the ****er had 8 legs, i woulda killed it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13034392)
Clearly pussy that you should not grab!

in my defense, my wife grabbed it too. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13034642)
The whole climbing up to retrieve the cat thing is overrated. They all eventually make it down on their own, how many cat skeletons have you seen in trees?

you are a hindsight guy aren't you...little ****ing late telling me this now. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13034764)
Had to put my lab down today. She just turned 14 last month.
Put her 14 old brother down last November.

Then had to go straight to work, and had a shit day there. Beyond having to out a dog down.

Mentally drained from the emotional stress, crying like a baby all morning, then work bullshit stress etc. I'm wiped out brother,

that sucks, our pets are almost our kids too. when the boys move away, they will replace them. :hugsbro:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13034758)
My day has been weird. My wife was sent to the hospital in Iowa City last night due to...what could be some serious shit, so then I spent all night at work (I work nights) with that hanging over my head and when I got off work, I had to rush to get the kids ready for school, got them on the bus and spent all day (my usual sleeping hours) taking care of my 5 month old. Just kind of slept when my daughter napped. Then before I knew it, my kids were done with school...Trying to watch The Handmaid's Tale, but I am having a difficult time concentrating.

hope the wife is okay :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13034795)

now i am happier being here, knowing this. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13034807)
Yup.

at least you found out soon enough'ish. i can imagine the hassle involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13034925)

right now that sounds good to me. :D

and for the record this post took me 20 minutes because i keep hitting the space bar instead of the n and m keys. ROFL