ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop San Diego and Denver advice (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308975)

BWillie 07-28-2017 06:27 PM

Denver. The Sunshine state. Gorgeous!

BlackHelicopters 07-28-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12978839)
Denver. The Sunshine state. Gorgeous!

Heh

srvy 07-28-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 12977748)
Anything to do with history is good..breweries and distilleries..places with good BBQ or burgers..I actually really enjoy zoos and aquariums..car and motorcycle museums..minor league baseball games are always good..military history..Wild West history

I'm pretty easily entertained..I also enjoy the low key places that aren't major tourist traps..if that makes sense

You can go see the feces tainted stream in Golden that Coors is so proud of. Drop drawers if ya gotta and add to the Coors flavor.

Perineum Ripper 08-01-2017 02:41 PM

Well we start our trip in a couple hours after momma gets out of work. We will ride for a few hours tonight heading west until we get to the other side of KC as to not deal with traffic in the morning.

Thanks to all of you with the suggestions and tips, I really appreciate it all. I will try to remember to update as I go along

Dayze 08-01-2017 02:49 PM

good luck.
Ride safe bud.

:thumb:

Perineum Ripper 08-02-2017 08:21 AM

Got a few hours down the road last night..not as far as I wanted but momma had to work later than planned..we made it to Lawrence last night and today we will be hitting Denver..stopping along the way to see Monument Rocks on the west side of the state

Everything is going good so far

vailpass 08-02-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 12987415)
Got a few hours down the road last night..not as far as I wanted but momma had to work later than planned..we made it to Lawrence last night and today we will be hitting Denver..stopping along the way to see Monument Rocks on the west side of the state

Everything is going good so far

I'm envious. Keep 'em between the ditches.

Randallflagg 08-02-2017 02:51 PM

Colorado - Ride the Independence Pass - Gorgeous! But be sure to take a decent coat - it gets cold at that elevation. No guard rails. It goes from Colorado Springs up to Aspen.
-
San Diego - The Midway Museum is really nice. The San Diego Zoo has gone FAR downhill...but if you go, the sky tram is pretty nice. If you want a laugh, go to the Chargers stadium..I guess it's still there. See what kind of crap those guys had to play in and you'll understand why the move to LA. Place is an absolute dump.

Perineum Ripper 08-02-2017 10:04 PM

So after a few stops today we made it about 400 miles..stopped at Rolling Hills Zoo outside of Salina Kansas and then again at Monument Rocks around Oakley Kansas..we are staying the night in Goodland Kansas and then getting into Denver tomorrow morning

Bikes running good..no close calls and enjoying having momma along for the ride

Perineum Ripper 08-04-2017 07:17 AM

Made it into Denver yesterday..it was a cooler day so we stayed in town and hit up the zoo and a couple of restaurants while we were here..going to come back through and hit up more of the places suggested

I got momma on the plane this morning and I'm getting ready to head out in about an hour or two..headed to Cedar City, Utah today then San Diego tomorrow

Oh I also got AIDS from being in Denver with all the bronco fans..Prayers needed

DaFace 08-04-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 12990956)
Made it into Denver yesterday..it was a cooler day so we stayed in town and hit up the zoo and a couple of restaurants while we were here..going to come back through and hit up more of the places suggested

I got momma on the plane this morning and I'm getting ready to head out in about an hour or two..headed to Cedar City, Utah today then San Diego tomorrow

Oh I also got AIDS from being in Denver with all the bronco fans..Prayers needed

Find any restaurants that were interesting?