ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Day 1 Prospect Sexual Assault (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307322)

HemiEd 04-25-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12838522)
Sounds fishy as ****.

So she meets a guy in a hotel elevator at 3 in the morning, goes to his hotel room, agrees to watching another couple have sex and doesn't expect to get ****ed?
Seriously?

Frosty 04-25-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 12839045)
So she meets a guy in a hotel elevator at 3 in the morning, goes to his hotel room, agrees to watching another couple have sex and doesn't expect to get ****ed?
Seriously?

If true, definitely a bad situation to put yourself in. However, this sounds like the "she was asking for it" defense. Still no bueno.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 12838641)
But he saves more than he rapes.

REP! Louis CK reference!

-King- 04-25-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12839143)
REP! Louis CK reference!

That's a Chappelle joke not Louis.
Posted via Mobile Device

KChiefs1 04-25-2017 06:04 PM

Chiefs could steal a lot of picks this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MahiMike 04-25-2017 06:05 PM

Garson Conley - who some have KC taking.

BossChief 04-25-2017 06:28 PM

Who's gonna say **** it and take all the trouble guys?

DJ's left nut 05-02-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12838689)
I was noticing that myself. His claim and her claim appear to have no overlap at all. This is going to be a pretty cut and dried conclusion.

So now Conley's lawyer is admitting that consensual sex occurred (making the previous witness statements also bullshit).

****ing Raiders, man. I still can't believe they used a 1st rounder on this guy.

staylor26 05-02-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12854518)
So now Conley's lawyer is admitting that consensual sex occurred (making the previous witness statements also bullshit).

****ing Raiders, man. I still can't believe they used a 1st rounder on this guy.

Hopefully it bites them in the ass

Also, where is Conley going to play with Smith and Amerson on the outside with big contracts? Nickel?

Sassy Squatch 05-02-2017 01:06 PM

He can't be punished for it by the NFL. Only way he's missing any game time is prison if it comes to that.

DJ's left nut 05-02-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 12854526)
He can't be punished for it by the NFL. Only way he's missing any game time is prison if it comes to that.

He and his boys came out and gave statements that are CLEARLY false. They immediately said that absolutely nothing happened. She was just some bitter floozy that got kicked out of the room after nothing went down.

Oh wait...there's semen in there....shit.

Some master ****ing criminals right here. "Guys, just tell them that nothing happened even though she went and had a rape swab done. Maybe you're just firing blanks and nothing will turn up..."

If there are ANY signs of trauma at all, he should be indicted. His first step out of the chute was to lie his ass off. If it turns out 'he said, she said' and the jury doesn't convict because they don't see 'beyond a reasonable doubt' here, so be it. But if there's anything on that rape kit that comes back untoward, it should damn sure go to a jury to make that determination.

Whether the NFL can do anything about it or not, taking a guy that early who, IMO, was a mid-2nd rounder anyway and then having said rookie IMMEDIATELY indicted for rape would be a catastrophic decision for Oakland.

Which is to say it's a very Oakland thing to have done.

raybec 4 05-02-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12854536)
He and his boys came out and gave statements that are CLEARLY false. They immediately said that absolutely nothing happened. She was just some bitter floozy that got kicked out of the room after nothing went down.

Oh wait...there's semen in there....shit.

Some master ****ing criminals right here. "Guys, just tell them that nothing happened even though she went and had a rape swab done. Maybe you're just firing blanks and nothing will turn up..."

If there are ANY signs of trauma at all, he should be indicted. His first step out of the chute was to lie his ass off. If it turns out 'he said, she said' and the jury doesn't convict because they don't see 'beyond a reasonable doubt' here, so be it. But if there's anything on that rape kit that comes back untoward, it should damn sure go to a jury to make that determination.

Whether the NFL can do anything about it or not, taking a guy that early who, IMO, was a mid-2nd rounder anyway and then having said rookie IMMEDIATELY indicted for rape would be a catastrophic decision for Oakland.

Which is to say it's a very Oakland thing to have done.

I can't remember how I heard it described yesterday but the lawyer said something like it was a sexual event. Made it sound like it was part of the combine or his pro day. I can hear Mike Mayock

"Conley severely under performed in the sexual event because he's a tight hipped tweener. That's going to hurt his draft stock Rich"

O.city 05-02-2017 01:18 PM

Last I saw his lawyer was saying they had consensual interaction but it wasn't sex?

The Franchise 05-02-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12854546)
Last I saw his lawyer was saying they had consensual interaction but it wasn't sex?

That's what I saw.

DJ's left nut 05-02-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12854546)

That's still a change from where they started when she just got thrown out and was pissed off about it.

Moreover, it STILL doesn't get around the rape kit.

If there's nothing in that rape kit, they never even start walking this back. But it turned up something, IMO and that's why they're trying to slowly ease this back towards a consensual encounter.

What the hell puts semen in a rape kit that ISN'T sex. I don't care what kind of hose the guy is packing, overspray from a handy isn't going to go all magic bullet and just end up falling in there.