ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Demetrius Harris: Idiot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306460)

Eleazar 03-08-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12773637)
It was probably in the wine bottles.

Marijuana must be really enjoyable, because it seems like a lot of highly paid athletes risk their careers to use it.

Not really.

Coke or heroin I can see screwing your life up over, but weed?

It'd be like putting in a request for your last meal and asking for a PB&J

Dayze 03-08-2017 10:38 AM

it's a risk / reward thing for me. if I were an athlete who only had a finite number of years to capitalize and make the kind of money that could potentially set you up for the rest of your life.......do you really want to risk that reward to do something that you could do as often as you want once you're done with the NFL?

Harris, and anything other NFL player that gets popped for usage, purchase or possession of it is an idiot.
even if it's for pain management, he's still an idiot because it's still a banned substance at the moment. and I'm 100% in favor of its' legalization across the board. If my current job didn''t drug test, I'd have a stash of my own. but, it's not worth losing my income to smoke.

ptlyon 03-08-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12773801)
Fine but don't act like weed is some horrible drug and that anyone who gets caught is an idiot. The law is stupid more than anything and needs to be changed ASAP.

He's young, he made a mistake. Hopefully he can get another chance.

Look, the company I work for has an anti drug policy. If I get tested and show positive I could lose my job. Risking my career just to get high, yes, does make me an idiot.

I know plenty that use, and they can, they're not tested. That's fine, whatever, I don't really care. Not my business.

And, yes, everyone deserves a second chance. Except Alex Smith, of course.

PAChiefsGuy 03-08-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 12773819)
Look, the company I work for has an anti drug policy. If I get tested and show positive I could lose my job. Risking my career just to get high, yes, does make me an idiot.

I know plenty that use, and they can, they're not tested. That's fine, whatever, I don't really care. Not my business.

And, yes, everyone deserves a second chance. Except Alex Smith, of course.

Lol. Fair enough man. I see your point. I'm not saying I agree with you 100% but I get where you are coming from.

I used to be an alcoholic and when I got drunk sometimes I'd use hard drugs. The only thing that got me to stop drinking was weed which I can control easily. So it is a soft spot for me. We don't know why Harris smokes so I'm not going to judge him harshly but you do make a good point.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-08-2017 10:46 AM

Are we Ross Travis fans on CP?

ChiliConCarnage 03-08-2017 10:49 AM

meh, I wouldn't cut him over it. This isn't going to hurt the team/franchise in anyway

pugsnotdrugs19 03-08-2017 10:53 AM

Cut his ass tbh

ptlyon 03-08-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12773821)
We don't know why Harris smokes so I'm not going to judge him harshly but you do make a good point.

Thanks Sir

ClevelandBronco 03-08-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12773821)
Lol. Fair enough man. I see your point. I'm not saying I agree with you 100% but I get where you are coming from.

I used to be an alcoholic and when I got drunk sometimes I'd use hard drugs. The only thing that got me to stop drinking was weed which I can control easily. So it is a soft spot for me. We don't know why Harris smokes so I'm not going to judge him harshly but you do make a good point.

Just stay the **** out of NA and we good.

PAChiefsGuy 03-08-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 12773845)
Just stay the **** out of NA and we good.

I'm good. I don't even drink... Just give some ganja and I am fine.PBJ

Marcellus 03-08-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12773706)
I'd say so.

If anyone needs the shit I'd say it'd be these guys.

Does he need to numb the pain in his fingers from the ball bouncing off them all the time or something?

raybec 4 03-08-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12773801)
Fine but don't act like weed is some horrible drug and that anyone who gets caught is an idiot. The law is stupid more than anything and needs to be changed ASAP.

He's young, he made a mistake. Hopefully he can get another chance.

I have a different take, I smoke and yes, if I get caught I'm an idiot. If you do something you know to be illegal and get caught you're an idiot. Whether you agree with the law or not. Especially if you are an overpaid backup tight end with the dropsies.

O.city 03-08-2017 11:21 AM

Just legalize it and be done with it

dj56dt58 03-08-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 12773701)
First off, why is he driving through Bates County in the afternoon? As a black man, his risk of being pulled over there is already double. Plus they had a lot of storm damage. He should have known he would automatically be considered a looter. Joking of course- I don't think they are nearly as racist as they used to be in good Ol' Bates county- or are they? :hmmm:

An ounce of weed is a felony? Seems very harsh. At least he wasn't in Alabama with an ounce of weed- probably get 10 years of hard labor.

Did this guy not learn anything from Bowe-he lost millions over a joint. :rolleyes:

He was probably traveling on the highway. This was Monday afternoon-before the storms

jspchief 03-08-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12773824)
Are we Ross Travis fans on CP?

CP loves it's training camp superstars.