ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science What's the most times you've shitted in one day? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304457)

Rasputin 12-15-2016 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12618291)
THIS is why I have so many threads on ignore! Why on earth do you idiots post such stupid threads??? Why???? Especially when the Chiefs are in the thick of the chase for the number 2 seed. There is plenty of things worth discussing. This is NOT on of them!! One more thread added to my ignore list.

By all means put this thread and all poop threads and all threads that are entertaining to the rest of us on ignore nobody cares just don't bitch about it and then put it on ignore. Just put it on ignore and shut up.

Since you got this on ignore I'm going call you a big poopoo head. How do you like that?

Raiduhs
This is one shit I just gaveth to this thread

I don't put threads on ignore because I wouldn't want somebody calling me a big poopoo head without knowing about it so I could call them a bigger poopoo head.

Rasputin 12-15-2016 07:56 AM

I drink plenty of coffee so it's nothing for me to shit 5 or 6 times at work. It's like my second office and I get piece and quiet in there.

threebag 12-15-2016 08:07 AM

How many get that feeling your wiping with Saran Wrap?

Rasputin 12-15-2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12618937)
How many get that feeling your wiping with Saran Wrap?

I tell you I buy Dollar General home brand Ultra Double Roll. Cost 4.50 for 9 rolls and it's ever bit as good as Charmen ultra soft. It's soft and durable and that's about the best you can ask for toilet paper.

Nzoner 12-15-2016 09:01 AM

I have shat twice in one day

I have shitted at least seven

carcosa 12-15-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12618922)
By all means put this thread and all poop threads and all threads that are entertaining to the rest of us on ignore nobody cares just don't bitch about it and then put it on ignore. Just put it on ignore and shut up.

Since you got this on ignore I'm going call you a big poopoo head. How do you like that?

Raiduhs
This is one shit I just gaveth to this thread

I don't put threads on ignore because I wouldn't want somebody calling me a big poopoo head without knowing about it so I could call them a bigger poopoo head.

HELL YEAH brother!!!!

kccrow 12-15-2016 03:10 PM

I had pneumonia and ended up on some antibiotic... I swear my asshole was going to fall off... easily 20 "shits" in one day. I'm not sure they were full blown shits, but something came out of my asshole that was just rank and not all that solid.

carcosa 12-15-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12619655)
I had pneumonia and ended up on some antibiotic... I swear my asshole was going to fall off... easily 20 "shits" in one day. I'm not sure they were full blown shits, but something came out of my asshole that was just rank and not all that solid.

Damn that's wild!!!

Dayze 12-15-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12618316)
It was 6, its remembered very clearly... a long night of drinking had occurred the night before, but that couldnt have been the whole story

It was insane, those 6 happened within two hours of waking up... there had to have been more to the story, likely some food poisoning involved as well

Extremely violent and accompanied by incredibly gaseous outbursts

I envision this as a poop equivalent of a heckler at a comedy club.

TripleThreat 12-15-2016 03:19 PM

Sick or non sick? That's the real question. I once was so sick that I shit so many times, I wasn't even shitting shit anymore...

Not being sick, maybe 3 times, at most 4 but doubt it is 4

kccrow 12-15-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 12619661)
Damn that's wild!!!

The wild part was the thrill that came with every cough or sneeze... didn't know what the end result was going to be, if you get my drift. :D

carcosa 12-15-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 12619680)
Sick or non sick? That's the real question. I once was so sick that I shit so many times, I wasn't even shitting shit anymore...

Not being sick, maybe 3 times, at most 4 but doubt it is 4

My focus is on non-sick but sick stories are useful supplementary material

Rain Man 12-15-2016 03:21 PM

I'm embarrassed to say that my recordkeeping in this area is very poor.

carcosa 12-15-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12619687)

https://media.giphy.com/media/9Y5BbDSkSTiY8/giphy.gif

Dayze 12-15-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12619687)

mine was as well. that is, until I switch to the new Microsoft Surface, official tablet of the NFL.