ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Browns made up Manziel concussion to cover for him showing up drunk (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298127)

GloryDayz 02-10-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12075839)
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George is trying to get fired from the Yankees and drags a championship trophy through the parking lot.

The kid is a **** up, but you have to wonder if he would be different in a different situation with a solid locker room and leadership.

Are you suggesting something Sir?

WeathermanKumke 02-10-2016 07:35 PM

Maybe Johnny showed grow a ****ing pair and not beat females. Oh wait, his father never gave him any because he was just as big of a ****ing failure as Johnny is. I hope he ended up killing himself because he couldn't get it under control like the little bitch of a man he is for hitting females.

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075885)
Maybe Johnny showed grow a ****ing pair and not beat females. Oh wait, his father never gave him any because he was just as big of a ****ing failure as Johnny is. I hope he ended up killing himself because he couldn't get it under control like the little bitch of a man he is for hitting females.

You should have translated it to English when you edited this post.

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12075839)
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George is trying to get fired from the Yankees and drags a championship trophy through the parking lot.

The kid is a **** up, but you have to wonder if he would be different in a different situation with a solid locker room and leadership.

No.

WeathermanKumke 02-10-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12075888)
You should have translated it to English when you edited this post.

Oh I'm sorry you don't have a ****ing college degree. Dumbass while trash from Mid Missouri probably on EBT and a already failed marriage. You ****ing think I care about your bird shit looking ass's opinion.

WeathermanKumke 02-10-2016 07:48 PM

But hey. You would stand up for Johnny since most white trash from urban Missouri does meth and beats their ex wives while they drink some shitty whiskey they got from ****ing Caseys like the pathetic white trash they are.

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075899)
Oh I'm sorry you don't have a ****ing college degree. Dumbass while trash from Mid Missouri probably on EBT and a already failed marriage. You ****ing think I care about your bird shit looking ass's opinion.

Whoa.

Take it easy there you dumb ****ing ****. Send that unintelligible post you wrote to whatever shit hole community college you have a degree from and threaten a lawsuit unless they give you your money back...

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075902)
But hey. You would stand up for Johnny since most white trash from urban Missouri does meth and beats their ex wives while they drink some shitty whiskey they got from ****ing Caseys like the pathetic white trash they are.

Holy ****. I wasn't, and never have, taking up for Manziel.

I was just pointing out the fact that your post made no sense, yet you read it and EDITED it and it still made no sense.

some college degree

Baby Lee 02-10-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12075904)
Whoa.

Take it easy there you dumb ****ing ****. Send that unintelligible post you wrote to whatever shit hole community college you have a degree from and threaten a lawsuit unless they give you your money back...

Ignore our pesky little race baiter, he drunk.

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:52 PM

I get whiskey from an old guy and it comes in mason jars. Lol

WeathermanKumke 02-10-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12075904)
Whoa.

Coming from a guy that owns an auto parts store 😂😂😂. Why would I listen to a ****in bum?

WeathermanKumke 02-10-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12075911)
Ignore our pesky little race baiter, he drunk.

Too bad I'm white. Ask the ****ing mods you sand****er

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075915)
Coming from a guy that owns an auto parts store 😂😂😂. Why would I listen to a ****in bum?

LMAO youve hit your head on the nail...

Otter 02-10-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075902)

Did a guy from Oalthe, KS just make fun of someone for being from mid-Missouri? ROFL </br></br> I get to laugh at this because of where I live. These trolls are crawling out of the woodwork lately.

SAUTO 02-10-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke (Post 12075918)
Too bad I'm white. Ask the ****ing mods you sand****er

Whaaaaaaattt?

Whoa!

Again calm down lil bitch...