ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet MAV - Donate the $100 to chiefs planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295252)

Ming the Merciless 12-07-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 11935884)
Pawn is gonna have to put in some extra work behind the gas station to drum up that hundred bucks soon LMAO

Believe it or not I hope so!

I want to break the streak of 93 more than any of you younger than their mid 40's

trust me

Mav 12-07-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 11936702)
Glad to see youre a classy guy.

Here's what I had to say about this in the other thread:

Great. I hadn't seen these posts. So I'll call a truce if you want. But you know how it goes. First chance you get you will be back to insulting me, as per the usual.

But for now bye gones are bye gones and the such.

Here is to the Chiefs ��

For the record, calling me out for class when you said what you said in the OP is a special kind of cute.

Ming the Merciless 12-07-2015 10:22 PM

I'm not really a truce kind of person. If you say something I like, I'll say so. If you don't, I'll call you out. You take shit too personally.

I was giving you props on your bet...well deserved.

I didn't think there was any way we could win 11....I thought 9 was the number. Turns out you were probably right and I was wrong...

Just giving props where its due, no more no less.

Baby Lee 12-07-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11935828)
Bok choy!

Choppin Broccoli

SNL reference!!

Baby Lee 12-07-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 11935884)
Pawn is gonna have to put in some extra work behind the gas station

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 11936709)
Believe it or not I hope so!

ROFL ROFL - didn't think that allllll the way through. . .

suzzer99 12-07-2015 11:18 PM

Lol this thread will go down in history if the Chiefs can win out.

Mav 12-07-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 11937991)
I'm not really a truce kind of person. If you say something I like, I'll say so. If you don't, I'll call you out. You take shit too personally.

I was giving you props on your bet...well deserved.

I didn't think there was any way we could win 11....I thought 9 was the number. Turns out you were probably right and I was wrong...

Just giving props where its due, no more no less.

I wasn't looking for "props". Least of all from you and your ilk. It's embarrassing that a ship jumping , Alex smith ball washing , non Chiefs fan continually makes chumps out of dumbasses like Clay, the talking dipshit, and yourself. If the Chiefs lose two more games I'll donate the money to CP, if they lose one, bets off and if they win all four you can take your money and shove it up your ass and just understand that every time you wanna challenge me as a Chiefs fan, that it's the second time I've made you and your Gimp Clay look like phenomenal bitches by betting against a team you're alledgedly fans of. That's payment enough for me.

Don't bother responding. I won't read it.

TLO 12-07-2015 11:42 PM

I think you should both just donate your $100 to me and we'll call it good. :clap:

Ming the Merciless 12-07-2015 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11938221)
I wasn't looking for "props". Least of all from you and your ilk. It's embarrassing that a ship jumping , Alex smith ball washing

So you're back on his nuts now I take it? 8-)

Well..

Anyway...I apologize sincerely if anything I have said has truly offended you THAT much. And I mean that. I know you weren't "looking" for props...I gave them without you asking. I never meant to suggest you were looking for props, I actually was just pointing out that I made a post about this before yours.

But

If I "lose" the bet, I'll send the 100$ to the planet that way everyone's a winner.

If I "win" (which I don't want to, for sure) you can give it to the planet.

That way,
Everyone's a winner

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JQsg6XXGxXQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

mdchiefsfan 12-08-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11938170)
ROFL ROFL - didn't think that allllll the way through. . .

ROFL

TLO 12-15-2015 12:31 PM

Mav's money is safe for another week. What happens if you guys push? Then chiefsplanet gets no funds? :(

Mother****erJones 12-15-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 11938228)
I think you should both just donate your $100 to me and we'll call it good. :clap:

<marquee> I'll take a cut :) <marquee>

seclark 12-15-2015 12:38 PM

old roy
sec

ThaVirus 12-15-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 11937991)
I'm not really a truce kind of person. If you say something I like, I'll say so. If you don't, I'll call you out.

Good way to go. People take this shit far too seriously.

Mav 12-16-2015 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11955562)
Good way to go. People take this shit far too seriously.

Nah. You and I disagree , and you state your opinion, and I state mine. That's the end of it. But he will fake get along and the minute I say something he doesn't like and it's petulant child time with the insults and the "you're not even a Chiefs fan, just an Alex Smith ball washer derp derp " bullshit. There is a difference.