ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Reid announces starting Oline for 1st preseason game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293873)

milkman 08-12-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655393)
What was I wrong about, Pat Bowlen? The fact that we were fine at the guard spots? Oh wait, I was right about that.

How about needing more depth at OT? Nope, I was right about that, too.

Go **** yourself.

I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm sure that your head is wedged so far up your own ass that you would be physically incapable of doing that.

The fact that Morse is apparently pushing Kush to 2nd string tells us that you were wrong about Kush being just fine.

The fact that Fulton might be starting, with an inexperienced center, tells us that we are not fine at guard, because Fulton's crash post talent will be exposed.

The fact that Stephenson has been relegated to 2nd team tells us you were wrong about that, as well.

You have been wrong about all of it, you useless ****ing pussy.

aturnis 08-12-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11655297)
Yeah but what about Kush? He has a JEEEEEEP!

Lulz! Love it.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655425)
That's not exactly ground breaking.

You build your house on sand...

RealSNR 08-12-2015 10:53 AM

As bad as Stephenson is, Derek Sherrod is now running with the 3rd team at OT.

So that leaves us with... Jarrod Pughsley?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...herwax_a_p.jpg

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11655413)
If he does not, I believe I was the first to suggest it.

I think the dude's gonna get cut and we'll hit the camp cuts for a swing tackle. He's just doing nothing to keep a job on this team.

Really, we should probably just sign Anthony Collins and call it a day at this point.

Yeah I don't know. I'd like to sign Mathis keep Allen at right tackle even if he sucks the line could be manageable with 2 stud guards and hopefully an improved Fisher.

milkman 08-12-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11655407)
Some day I will figure out if you two actively dislike each other or not.

At this point I kinda feel like it's similar to several years ago when Keitzman and Jack Harry would 'go at it' on the radio.

Is this just a ratings drive from you two? Because it would seem strange that two people who largely agree 90% of the time now hate each other because of a disagreement over Zach Fulton.

I actually like SNR, but his total dipshittery on this subject pissed me off, so I am poking that bear.

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655421)
Nothing I ever say will top your thread demanding everyone apologize to clay. And exactly what football points have I made that are completely wrong. This should be good.

First of all you should get a sense of humor and a clue.

Second of all the Allen love is just blind homerism. He wasn't great last camp and as I pointed out the line improved without him in 13'.

The thing I've seen mentioned several times on here is Allen will be good because he went to a ****ing summer camp. I mean give me a break.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655435)

So that leaves us with... Jarrod Pughsley?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...herwax_a_p.jpg

I don't even get the reference the but the name is an uncomfortable and fitting match to the pic...

RealSNR 08-12-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655428)
I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm sure that your head is wedged so far up your own ass that you would be physically incapable of doing that.

The fact that Morse is apparently pushing Kush to 2nd string tells us that you were wrong about Kush being just fine.

The fact that Fulton might be starting, with an inexperienced center, tells us that we are not fine at guard, because Fulton's crash post talent will be exposed.

The fact that Stephenson has been relegated to 2nd team tells us you were wrong about that, as well.

You have been wrong about all of it, you useless ****ing pussy.

When did I ever say, "Kush is fine! Don't find any competition for him, because he's got this ****er nailed down pat!" And besides that, we don't even ****ing know if this is Andy Reid's Week 1 regular season offensive line. I said I wanted to see either a mid-round draft pick or some kind of cheap veteran come in to challenge him.

The Fulton thing is just you gushing out your vagina some more. It was a fair competition with FOUR mother****ers competing, and Fulton appears to have come out on top fair and square. He won the job. How is that in any way a check against what I said about three ****ing vets with starting experience, Dr. Escargot, and a 2nd round pick being enough competition for one interior ****ing line position? Wait until they play the ****ing preseason games at least for ****'s sake.

And I was NOT wrong about Stephenson, you flaming bag of dicks. I said all ****ing offseason that we needed OT depth to challenge him. The only thing I said was that between Allen and Stephenson, I was pretty sure we'd find a starter better than Ryan Harris. And you'll see that I'm DEFINITELY right about that in Week 2, when Allen should be adequate and Ryan Harris will get his shit blown up playing for the Donks.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2015 11:01 AM

I don't think Fulton won shit.

He's the failsafe because Allen was forced to move to RT because Stephenson is a big bag of ass.

And Morse has to play center because Kush is a failure and we literally have NOBODY ELSE.

RealSNR 08-12-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11655446)
I don't even get the reference the but the name is an uncomfortable and fitting match to the pic...

Pugsley. From the Addams Family.

The Franchise 08-12-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11655459)
I don't think Fulton won shit.

He's the failsafe because Allen was forced to move to RT because Stephenson is a big bag of ass.

I think I honestly have to agree with him on this.

I'm sure they were hoping that Stephenson would earn the starting RT job so that Allen could play RG. When Stephenson failed to do that....they had no other choice but to move Allen to RT and put Fulton back in the lineup at RG.

ToxSocks 08-12-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655374)
Does Stephenson even make the roster?

He's my "surprise" cut. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him not make the roster.

milkman 08-12-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655453)
When did I ever say, "Kush is fine! Don't find any competition for him, because he's got this ****er nailed down pat!" And besides that, we don't even ****ing know if this is Andy Reid's Week 1 regular season offensive line. I said I wanted to see either a mid-round draft pick or some kind of cheap veteran come in to challenge him.

The Fulton thing is just you gushing out your vagina some more. It was a fair competition with FOUR mother****ers competing, and Fulton appears to have come out on top fair and square. He won the job. How is that in any way a check against what I said about three ****ing vets with starting experience, Dr. Escargot, and a 2nd round pick being enough competition for one interior ****ing line position? Wait until they play the ****ing preseason games at least for ****'s sake.

And I was NOT wrong about Stephenson, you flaming bag of dicks. I said all ****ing offseason that we needed OT depth to challenge him. The only thing I said was that between Allen and Stephenson, I was pretty sure we'd find a starter better than Ryan Harris. And you'll see that I'm DEFINITELY right about that in Week 2, when Allen should be adequate and Ryan Harris will get his shit blown up playing for the Donks.

Go ahead, spin it however the hell you want.

You argued with me all offseason whenever I expressed concern about the line.

You argued with me when I said that I didn't believe that Kush was any good.
You argued with me whenever I said I was concerned about Stephenson.
You argued with me when I expressed concerns about guard, and specifically when I expressed concerns about Fulton starting.

Rausch 08-12-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655460)
Pugsley. From the Addams Family.

Why is he stimulating himself with the tail of a reptile?

I can't imagine that was normal 50's TV...