ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Engaged couple loses weight together. Guess who breaks off the engagement. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293233)

lewdog 07-03-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11580025)
And I can guarantee you she left because she figured out she could get the attention she never got before ... 100% certainty ... I used to bang a young girl who lost like 90 lbs and they NEVER shed their fat girl insecurity

You banged Clay's sister?

Hootie 07-03-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11580030)
You banged Clay's sister?

I mean, I would

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11580022)
I don't disagree, Dane, at all. I disagree with your notion that you disagree it was a Bitch move solely because he bettered his life. She was clearly good for him ... Doesn't mean he deserves being left behind like that because she upgraded her life as well

A "bitch" move would have been, IMO, if she had lost significant weight but he failed to do the same.

As it turned out, he lost significantly more weight, found a new passion and a new place to live, not out of pity or spite. Yet, she moved back home to her mom.

Seems to me, he's the lottery winner here.

Hootie 07-03-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11580048)
A "bitch" move would have been, IMO, if she had lost significant weight but he failed to do the same.

As it turned out, he lost significantly more weight, found a new passion and a new place to live, not out of pity or spite. Yet, she moved back home to her mom.

Ok you win

Deberg_1990 07-03-2015 08:36 PM

"Drop that zero and get with the Hero"

Claythan Weendlerr

Hammock Parties 07-03-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11579797)
I can see why this upset Clayanus.

Doesn't really upset me. Clearly he is better off.

I do think it is funny how women can jump ship the minute they start getting other male attention. Everything they built together for 7 years went out the window when she realized she had other options.

stevieray 07-03-2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11580048)

Yup, plus his options have increased as well. wouldn't suprise me if he's breathing a sigh a relif and looking forward to his future.

Hammock Parties 07-03-2015 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11579647)
I'm a firm believer that relationships are bad for your health. Ever since I've been in a relationship I eat terribly. I eat horrible food. I go out to eat all the time. I work out less than ever. I'm perfectly content eating brown rice, water, and boiled chicken breasts but for some reason for women a meal is some social event that needs to be planned days out in advance.

When I was single I worked out 3 times a week, didn't have a sig other requiring me to do anything. I've recently began trying to eat more healthy, but that has done nothing to upset the warden, she just storms off complaining that I'm too picky.

Sounds like you are dating the wrong person.

I dated a wonderful girl for a month earlier this year. We NEVER went out to dinner. She was the most low maintenance, smartest, prettiest girl I've ever encountered. She really broke the mold.

Chromatic 07-03-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11580117)
Doesn't really upset me. Clearly he is better off.

I do think it is funny how women can jump ship the minute they start getting other male attention. Everything they built together for 7 years went out the window when she realized she had other options.

But they didn't build a damn thing. They were just in a toxic codependent relationship and once she lost the weight, got some confidence, got healthier, and started seeing more of life she wanted to move on.

That's ****ing normal and healthy.

ThaVirus 07-03-2015 10:44 PM

Why is it the norm to call someone that ends a relationship an asshole/bitch?

Is it wrong for someone to do what makes them happy/they think is right for them? Should they continue a relationship for no reason other than the fact that they started one?

notorious 07-03-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11580169)
Sounds like you are dating the wrong person.

I dated a wonderful girl for a month earlier this year. We NEVER went out to dinner. She was the most low maintenance, smartest, prettiest girl I've ever encountered. She really broke the mold.

....past tense?

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11580439)
Why is it the norm to call someone that ends a relationship an asshole/bitch?

Is it wrong for someone to do what makes them happy/they think is right for them? Should they continue a relationship for no reason other than the fact that they started one?

It's not the "Norm".

Clay is a He-Man Woman Hater.

Isn't that obvious?

Hammock Parties 07-03-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11580445)
....past tense?

Yes. Sometimes things don't work out. Amazing woman, though. Truly. I only wish she realized it (low self esteem).

ThaVirus 07-03-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11580446)
It's not the "Norm".

Clay is a He-Man Woman Hater.

Isn't that obvious?

It happens often. Very often.

DaneMcCloud 07-03-2015 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11580493)
It happens often. Very often.

Then you need to look within. Then, and only then, will you be able to choose well.

It's a hard lesson to learn, one that I had to learn on my own as well. But if you truly seek a great relationship filled with trust, it's the only way.