ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Received a mystery package from a CPer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292664)

eDave 05-25-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11518543)
I think my wife is absolutely gorgeous. With that said, I can't possibly think of a reason I would post her selfies on Chiefs Planet. That's weird. Leave it to cum breath to turn a thread about Clay receiving a package from SR into "hey guys look at my wife she's hot AF!"

What Inmem does not realize is that he is extremely hot on his own. Of course he's going to pull a hottie. They all go for the verile, alfa studs like him. So this is no surprise.

Gotta act like you've been there before though Inmem. Personally, I've never not dated a hottie. I'm the Marcus Allen of dating hotties. I just hand the ball off to the ref, head to the sidelines and drink some Gatoraide.

In58men 05-25-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11518548)
What Inmem does not realize is that he is extremely hot on his own. Of course he's going to pull a hottie. They all go for the verile, alfa studs like him. So this is no surprise.

Gotta act like you've been there before though Inmem. Personally, I've never not dated a hottie.

It's all good bro. I'm sure there's guys that don't find my wife attractive at all.

TimeForWasp 05-25-2015 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh boy

LoneWolf 05-25-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11518481)
They're both single for a reason😪. It's clothes like that.

Clay PM me bro, I'll hook you up brah. You can get girls like my wife.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...581e2adc5d.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...7a32410b9a.jpg

She's ****ing hot

Dumb.

Bufkin 05-25-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11518550)
It's all good bro. I'm sure there's guys that don't find my wife attractive at all.

Is that your wife, or your home health nurse? She cooks you food while you sit on your laptop trying to bite your own ear and eat dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

Seriously though, does she know you post her pix on CP? If so, I would kill to hear how that dialogue went.

"Hey bae, you know that football website I'm always on? Those guys don't think I'm ceeewl and so I posted that one picture you sent me and now they respect me because you're so pretty and they're so jelly!"

In58men 05-25-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

I think my wife is absolutely gorgeous. With that said, I can't possibly think of a reason I would post her selfies on Chiefs Planet. That's weird. Leave it to cum breath to turn a thread about Clay receiving a package from SR into "hey guys look at my wife she's hot AF!"

i posted several pics of her, wedding pictures, at football games etc etc. notice how nobody is throwing a bitch fit like you. Everybody already knows I posted her before. Most of these guys are on my FB too so it's nothing new dumbass. You sound like a whiny bitch. Read the other guys comments. No hating, straight up respect. You sound very jealous bro. You worship the ground I walk on.

In58men 05-25-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11518553)
Dumb.

ROFL

In58men 05-25-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11518554)
Is that your wife, or your home health nurse? She cooks you food while you sit on your laptop trying to bite your own ear and eat dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

Seriously though, does she know you post her pix on CP? If so, I would kill to hear how that dialogue went.

"Hey bae, you know that football website I'm always on? Those guys don't think I'm ceeewl and so I posted that one picture you sent me and now they respect me because you're so pretty and they're so jelly!"

You're damn right. If I am trying to be cool it would be about a hot chick I'm banging not some immature prank call.

threebag 05-25-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

You said "Clay receiving a package"... The pictures Inmen posted are way better than them outdated rags. SR just saved him $23 bucks at Goodwill. You will look swass Clay, goodluck. Even with SR help Inmen wins this thread.

Bufkin 05-25-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11518555)
i posted several pics of her, wedding pictures, at football games etc etc. notice how nobody is throwing a bitch fit like you. Everybody already knows I posted her before. You sound like a whiny bitch. Read the other guys comments. No hating, straight up respect. You sound very jealous bro. You worship the ground I walk on.

A few things, in no particular order.

-You've already acknowledged that you posted pictures of your wife on Chiefs Planet. I'm not doubting that. I simply want to know why.

-You saying I sound like a whiny bitch is the equivalent of John Goodman calling Gwyneth Paltrow a fat ass. You're so whiny that even the moderators openly make fun of how annoying you are.

-Since you posted that picture, only a few have responded. eDave may not admit it, but I think there was some snarkiness in his tone. It wouldn't be the first time somebody has laughed at you without you understanding.

-I don't worship you. I do worship your Sandi Thom looking wife though. The fact that she deals with your lame ass day in and day out is worthy of exaltation.

-How much do you want for that fake Derrick Thomas autograph? The jersey is pretty useless since it has a forged signature on it, but that frame was pretty nice.

eDave 05-25-2015 03:02 PM

I'm doing a Festivus gift card give-away here when the time comes.

This is the kind of shit I want to see. 1000 comments worth.

Bufkin 05-25-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11518562)
You're damn right. If I am trying to be cool it would be about a hot chick I'm banging not some immature prank call.

Even though you don't think so, that prank call was funny. It was me coming through on a board bet that just happened to lead to 85,000 views on YouTube. Mainly thanks to the help of USA Today Sports, ArrowheadPride, Mike Freeman on NFL.com, Bleacher Report, ESPN Radio, 610 Radio, TheBlitz, the KC Star, and the KC Sun Times. It wasn't an attempt at attention whoring, but a 3 minute phone call that took an entire 5 minutes away from my life and completed my n00b of the year promise.

The fact that you bring up the C-Span call for every ****ing post you make towards me shows that you're either extremely jealous, or you're not very good at this insult thing. You could easily say "but bufkin, you bring up my forged Derrick Thomas jersey during every post, doesn't that make you obsessed too?" Yes! I'm absolutely obsessed with that, because it's one of the funniest things in the history of Chiefs Planet. When LewDog said "hey dude...you know that autograph isn't real right?" and it subtly occurred to you that you paid to have it framed was priceless.

In58men 05-25-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 11518564)
You said "Clay receiving a package"... The pictures Inmen posted are way better than them outdated rags. SR just saved him $23 bucks at Goodwill. You will look swass Clay, goodluck. Even with SR help Inmen wins this thread.

I wish I knew how to post gifs.

*insert Chuck Norris approval gif here*

eDave 05-25-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11518572)
Even though you don't think so, that prank call was funny. It was me coming through on a board bet that just happened to lead to 85,000 views on YouTube. Mainly thanks to the help of USA Today Sports, ArrowheadPride, Mike Freeman on NFL.com, Bleacher Report, ESPN Radio, 610 Radio, TheBlitz, the KC Star, and the KC Sun Times. It wasn't an attempt at attention whoring, but a 3 minute phone call that took an entire 5 minutes away from my life and completed my n00b of the year promise.

The fact that you bring up the C-Span call for every ****ing post you make towards me shows that you're either extremely jealous, or you're not very good at this insult thing. You could easily say "but bufkin, you bring up my forged Derrick Thomas jersey during every post, doesn't that make you obsessed too?" Yes! I'm absolutely obsessed with that, because it's one of the funniest things in the history of Chiefs Planet. When LewDog said "hey dude...you know that autograph isn't real right?" and it subtly occurred to you that you paid to have it framed was priceless.

Attention whoring, with style.

LoneWolf 05-25-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11518565)
I do worship your Sandi Thom looking wife though.

I thought she looked like Vanessa Carlton.

http://peerie.adaptive.net/faces/full/3/5804-168277.jpg