ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Has Just Passin' By FINALLY passed by? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292428)

Mav 05-09-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11489005)
I edited it because you're an idiot and I didn't want to get into semantics with you. Now, I'd love to see you cry while realizing that Brady's legacy is fine and his 4 SB wins will never be matched by Peyton, but I've got to run.

He cheated. Repeatedly. There is no way around it. Text messages, emails, and Brady refused to co operate. Refused to surrender his phone. I was a huge Brady guy, but he cheated his ass off.

Ming the Merciless 05-09-2015 05:55 PM

no1kurr

KCTitus 05-09-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11489075)
...Even bigger than our [everything KC is worst case scenario, everything elsewhere is sunshine and roses] hang dog outlook, is the [nothing but a SB victory is a success for the Chiefs, but look at all those awesome things other teams do in the regular season] double standard...

That is the most hilarious summation of The Lexicon I have ever read. You too can be a genious, you just need to know the right verbiage.

RobBlake 05-09-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11489193)
He cheated. Repeatedly. There is no way around it. Text messages, emails, and Brady refused to co operate. Refused to surrender his phone. I was a huge Brady guy, but he cheated his ass off.

refusing to give his fun means nothing lol.The report prominently states brady did not cooperate with the investigation by turning over his phone. So what? That does not matter because they already had the texts he sent to Jaz and Bird. There was nothing in those texts that Wells could use, so he throws up the "we didn't get the phone" smokescreen. There is absolutely zero evidence to back up the assertion that Brady told them to deflate the footballs below the proscribed 12.5 psi.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-09-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11488989)
Sorry to disappoint, Hootie. I'm just busy this week and next.

Just for you, though, I'll try to put in a couple of hours one night this week. :thumb:

Also, I didn't say Russell was terrible, and I didn't defend deflategate "at all costs" by any reasonable stretch of the imagination..

And the report is a joke. Even you should be able to see that.

Oh no. I thought we had one sane Pats fan. Apparently not so much...

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489012)
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. .

Love Tom Brady! And still lookin' up to him. Yes'sum!

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 11489016)
For sure. He definitely taught them to play dumb when caught cheating. But it's the American way and always has been sad to say.

Link?

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 11489337)
refusing to give his fun means nothing lol.The report prominently states brady did not cooperate with the investigation by turning over his phone. So what? That does not matter because they already had the texts he sent to Jaz and Bird. There was nothing in those texts that Wells could use, so he throws up the "we didn't get the phone" smokescreen. There is absolutely zero evidence to back up the assertion that Brady told them to deflate the footballs below the proscribed 12.5 psi.

Brady's testimony from his interview for the investigation was all omitted from the report too. They didn't read the report and can't. Even nonPats fans have now written articles on how Wells report sounds like a prosecutor's brief. Now, in all fairness, it's time to cross-examine his points for a fair trial.

Regarding the silly phone claim, Well's was pissed off apparently so stuck it to Tom. Plus, he gets paid by the NFL and has to please his client.

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11489193)

Link?

You do know it was Brady and Peyton Manning requested that rule on how the balls get handled be changed because every QB likes their ball different? Yeah! It's LEGAL to want one's balls on either the lower side of the PSI or the higher side or anywhere in between. Yet the refs 'effed them on the Jet's game putting the balls at 16. Tom didn't like that and so tried to ensure his balls were set to the lower side that was permissable. Nothing in report states any evidence remotely that Tom wanted the PSI under the legal amount. Nor is there any evidence Tom asked the balls guys to circumvent any rule to do so.

Yeah, right cheatin'! How 'bout the refs play by the rules too. Furthermore the report doesn't cite any written down measurements for the original psi during the game with the Colts—just goes by what Anderson recalled. LOL! Then there was no time to measure all the Colts balls but enough time to take to investigate this. LOL!

The Patriots didn't win either the Championship game or the SB from under inflated balls either.

Brock 05-09-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11489356)
Brady's testimony from his interview for the investigation was all omitted from the report too. They didn't read the report and can't. Even nonPats fans have now written articles on how Wells report sounds like a prosecutor's brief. Now, in all fairness, it's time to cross-examine his points for a fair trial.

Regarding the silly phone claim, Well's was pissed off apparently so stuck it to Tom. Plus, he gets paid by the NFL and has to please his client.

Yeah, I'm sure it pleased his client that the face of the league now looks like a lying piece of shit cheater. You dizzy broad.

Brock 05-09-2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11489357)
Link?

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/foot...icle-1.2215881

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 11489360)

Nope

BucEyedPea 05-09-2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 11489359)
Yeah, I'm sure it pleased his client that the face of the league now looks like a lying piece of shit cheater. You dizzy broad.

Wells is a hired gun for the NFL making millions. Exponent is a hired gun for corps to get the science that exonerates them too.

You're ****ed up if you can't see the holes in the Wells report. You probably didn't even read it.

Brock 05-09-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11489363)
Wells is a hired gun for the NFL making millions. Exponent is a hired gun for corps to get the science that exonerates them too.

You're ****ed up if you can't see the holes in the Wells report. You probably didn't even read it.

Homer bullshit.

Brock 05-09-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11489362)
Nope

Yep. You'll be doing without Tom for a while.