ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Gangfight at Rain Man and DaFace headquarters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291911)

DaneMcCloud 04-15-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11439592)
Did you ever see the end of An Officer And A Gentleman?

I think I'm the only guy in high school (or was it junior high?) that didn't take his girlfriend to see that movie and for whatever reason, I've never seen it since.

Rain Man 04-15-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11439604)
I think I'm the only guy in high school (or was it junior high?) that didn't take his girlfriend to see that movie and for whatever reason, I've never seen it since.

So you never saw the big shootout at the end?

DaneMcCloud 04-15-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11439616)
So you never saw the big shootout at the end?

LMAO

DaFace 04-15-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11439583)
I feel really terrible about that, too. But in fairness, I wasn't raised in the video era. DaFace is the one who should have been immediately videoing.

I actually tried, but the sun was at an angle such that I mostly got a video of my plant reflecting in the window and a coworker and I talking about it.

TimBone 04-16-2015 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11439644)
I actually tried, but the sun was at an angle such that I mostly got a video of my plant reflecting in the window and a coworker and I talking about it.

What type of plant? I might still be willing to watch.

Baby Lee 04-16-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11439592)
Did you ever see the end of An Officer And A Gentleman?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11439604)

That one was right in the sweet spot [along with Blue Thunder and Starman] that were grownup movies that I was still too young to go with my parents to, but old enough to watch my sister back at home. Those were 3 of their 'date movies' from that time that I recall. My mom loathed the very idea of a sitter and they never did anything that wasn't family style until I was old enough to stay home alone [well, with lil sis in tow].

Saw Officer and Gentleman later on my own, but never the other two.

Legit good movie, and the basis of one of the early classic Simpson's bits.

Spoiler

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=hxegwti8h8zm0wl2yvy5jw" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor 04-16-2015 03:59 AM

I was tarping a roof, and there was a cute chubby goth mommy 2 doors away blowing bubbles with her kid. Occasionally she would bend over to talk to the child, and when she did..... I got a panty shot. That was my exciting thing at work. After that the next coolest thing was a "gang" of Hispanics using lawnmowers, weed eaters, and blowers on that same neighborhood.

Imon Yourside 04-16-2015 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 11438821)
Fast food worker Union strike

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ghNuAFN2feA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2015 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11438903)
It turned out that it was all a dream. Weirdest thing.

I find myself oddly over joyed about that despite it having absolutely nothing to do with me. You all have known I was a weirdo for years.

loochy 04-16-2015 08:05 AM

I saw lots of numbers spread over 3 monitors for 10 hours. That's exciting for me.

morphius 04-16-2015 08:07 AM

I find it odd that Daface is working again with Rainman, I thought he had moved on to greener pastures?

morphius
shows how will I pay attention to what is going on.

Dartgod 04-16-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 11439906)
I find it odd that Daface is working again with Rainman, I thought he had moved on to greener pastures?

morphius

I don't think he ever left. I think its a test to see how well we are paying attention.

We all failed.

DaFace 04-16-2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 11439906)

morphius

Greener pastures got bought out by a company in NYC that turned them into a sewage treatment plant. And Chiefs fans out here have to stick together.

Baby Lee 04-16-2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11440016)
Greener pastures got bought out by a company in NYC that turned them into a sewage treatment plant. And Chiefs fans out here have to stick together.

What's closer to the Chiefs than raw sewage?

morphius 04-16-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11440016)

That makes sense, I've been stuck in situations where an East Coast guy takes over a company, that we hellish and I'm glad I jumped when I did.