ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jury finds Dzhokhar Tsarnaev guilty of Boston Marathon bombings (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291783)

eDave 04-08-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 11426013)
if the ****er has any balls he should beg them to kill him
I mean if you are in for your cause do it all...

and they should deny him that
would you rather be ass raped in prison for 60 years or dead?

Just dispose of him.

Imon Yourside 04-09-2015 02:53 AM

Give him a cell next to that guy that got 4 years for using a human head he severed as a religious icon, maybe he will convert over to the religion of piece(s).

LoneWolf 04-09-2015 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 11425589)
I never said there were actors at the boston marathon bombings and that ppl didnt die. That was sandy hook, another false flag with the intentions of passing gun banning legislation. All sorts of ****ery with that "official story".

There were live fbi drills going on at the time this happened. Anytime these incidents happen in many cases its during a live drill just like the London bombings and 9/11. Not to mention the guy was cia and saudi intel. But im sure thats just a coincidence and no one should be looking into that.

Hey, I didn't know Alex Jones was a member of CP.

oldman 04-09-2015 07:01 AM

I don't know how many of those convictions were capital offenses. I agree that the death penalty, regardless of how well it is deserved, would not be appropriate here. Giving the death sentence would do nothing more than make him a martyr and would tie up the courts for years. Instead, I'd sentence him to consecutive life sentences for each capital offense and a maximum sentences to be served consecutively after that for all the other counts. Have him serve all the time at the ADMAX in Colorado and let all his prison staff contacts be with those of the Jewish faith.

Amnorix 04-09-2015 07:14 AM

Quote:

I never said there were actors at the boston marathon bombings and that ppl didnt die. That was sandy hook, another false flag with the intentions of passing gun banning legislation. All sorts of ****ery with that "official story".

There were live fbi drills going on at the time this happened. Anytime these incidents happen in many cases its during a live drill just like the London bombings and 9/11. Not to mention the guy was cia and saudi intel. But im sure thats just a coincidence and no one should be looking into that.

I want you to know that every sane member of this board thinks you're a whacko. Just saying.

jerryforeverrice80 04-09-2015 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11426739)
Hey, I didn't know Alex Jones was a member of CP.

i hope not i can't take his yelling and screaming that everything is a false flag.

Faddy Yomama 04-09-2015 07:56 AM

I don't know... he's pretty good looking. I'd be fine with him getting nailed in the ass in prison by ugly confused men.

gblowfish 04-09-2015 09:37 AM

My thoughts:
1) Make him do life without parole. Feed him only bacon and sausage.
2) Make him Charlie Manson's roommate.
3) When Charlie kicks off, make him the tossed salad man's roommate. Syrup or jelly?

Brock 04-09-2015 09:40 AM

Bacon and sausage is good. That isn't punishment.

gblowfish 04-09-2015 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 11427042)
Bacon and sausage is good. That isn't punishment.

It is for a Muslim.

Eleazar 04-09-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

I never said there were actors at the boston marathon bombings and that ppl didnt die. That was sandy hook

I am very interested in this theory, please tell us more

Faddy Yomama 04-09-2015 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 11427079)
I am very interested in this theory, please tell us more

:troll:

Brock 04-09-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11427045)
It is for a Muslim.

Bullshit. All that's going to do is make him quit being Muslim because pork and bacon are awesome.

RollChiefsRoll 04-09-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1315930535

Eleazar 04-09-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11427045)
It is for a Muslim.

If no other food is available at all, a Muslim is allowed to eat haram.