ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Congratulations to Bufkin, CP's 2014 King of the N00bs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290719)

Mr. Flopnuts 02-19-2015 12:08 PM

This whole thread is delicious enough to keep me obese.

Katipan 02-19-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11335856)
Welp, I wish I would've at least been taken down by Bufkin's supporters. I got hit by 10 super powered neg reps by a mod that immideately took it out.

That's pretty cool in itself. Your ability to troll a mod into using vast powers to be lauded. And **** the title, Hootie and I will buy you a drink.

Don't drink Hootie's tho.

Hootie 02-19-2015 12:23 PM

it's a trap!

Bufkin 02-19-2015 12:42 PM

Before I get to my congratulatory speech, I would like to clear the air about a stipulation that was made a few days ago. Me, SNR, and PizzaDoughz had initially agreed that as punishment, the poster who finishes in 2nd place would have to knock on MTG#10's door wearing a Tallit, tzizit, and talit katan. However, after speaking with the Lee's Summitt Sheriff's Department and Lee's Summitt Police Chief Joe Dismang, it was decided that this was stepping into sure danger. Chief Dismang said that while MTG's vehement, insane, and anti-historical views on the Holocaust would prevent such a dangerous stipulation to occur, he would like to extend his congratulations to myself as the 2014 N00b of the Year.

Onto my comments, I'd like to thank everybody who helped make this happen. Although it was determined fairly quickly that I was the most deserving, being the most qualified doesn't always lead to a successful campaign (see John Kerry 2004). Without being too emotional, I'd like to dedicate this victory to my grandfather, who was killed during a Monsanto protest in the early 1970's. It was his philosophy of eating lots of pussy and kicking lots of ass that inspired me to take this competition with as much passion as humanly possible.

I'd also like to thank Coochie Liquor, who has easily earned the silver medal for NOTY 2014. Due to PizzaDoughz's blatant cheating, Coochie's involvement will unfortunately be minimized. Not to worry my Reggae friend, we will remember you. I'd also like to thank the other contestants not named PizzaDoughz who participated fairly, equally, and unequivically.
Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11335876)
It was my idea. And the best part was, with the strategy, I had time to garner more pos rep supporters than neg rep ones. Meaning, I was planning on posting soon but a mod stopped that from happening.

Note to future noobs: don't bother lobbying for support and spending time, instead look for a mod to support you and you'll win. It might feel dirty, but hey the Pats cheat all the time and they feel great!

Now onto you. I hate to be the Ebenezer Scrooge of your little concession speech, but you did not gather any support whatsoever because of your posts. People supported you for one of two, and only two reasons.

1: They hate my guts.
2: They were rooting for the underdog.

Prior to this contest, I'm pretty sure Hootie was the only poster who knew who the hell you were. The moral you should be taking away from this is that if you bend the rules, don't get sand in your vagina when a superior takes action. As a teenager, you most likely haven't learned this. Take it to the real world my friend and use this advice for life. If you are caught meddling with your pay stub at work, the supervisor who catches you will do the exact same. Enjoy your shiny new post count, and wear your unofficial 2nd place medal with pride.

I will be counting up my reps and making an accurate donation to Chiefs Planet here within the next few days. I will also be preparing for a C-SPAN prank call, chosen by CP posters of course.

God bless, and so long for now!

-Bufkin, 2014 N00b of the Year.

Katipan 02-19-2015 12:47 PM

At the very beginning Flopnuts bitched that if anyone took Pizza's paper route money, he'd be mad.

At the end, it wasn't your witty posts he raved about needing. It was the CSPAN prank call.

So woo woo you too too.

Bugeater 02-19-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11336106)

-Bufkin, 2014 N00b of the Year*.

Fixed that for you.

Bufkin 02-19-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11336114)
At the very beginning Flopnuts bitched that if anyone took Pizza's paper route money, he'd be mad.

At the end, it wasn't your witty posts he raved about needing. It was the CSPAN prank call.

So woo woo you too too.

That's where you're wrong Margaret Cho. I didn't need Flopnuts to win. It was my advice that we ignore the rep, have a 1 v. 1 smack-off, and let everybody decide via voting who the NOTY should be.

Katipan 02-19-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11336128)
That's where you're wrong Margaret Cho. I didn't need Flopnuts to win. It was my advice that we ignore the rep, have a 1 v. 1 smack-off, and let everybody decide via voting who the NOTY should be.

But that's not what happened lil grasshopper.

eDave 02-19-2015 01:20 PM

Ah. This explains the few, out of nowhere and with no comment, positive reps I've received from him recently.

Congrats Bufkin. I guess.

Hootie 02-19-2015 01:20 PM

I stand by the fact that the real winner is ... 'no n00b worthy.'

KC native 02-19-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11336215)
I stand by the fact that the real winner is ... 'no n00b worthy.'

Goddamnit. I hate when I have to agree with Hootie.

beach tribe 02-19-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11336242)
Goddamnit. I hate when I have to agree with Hootie.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

ptlyon 02-19-2015 02:47 PM

I'm seeing a trend here of major Butthurt from people that have absolutely nothing better to do with their time

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-19-2015 06:59 PM

Goddamn what a bunch of crybaby bitches.

Bufkin-haters handle reality the way the Chiefs draft and play football:

Shittily.

bdj23 02-19-2015 07:02 PM

Rekt