ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Failure (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288609)

ViperVisor 11-21-2014 12:13 PM

Dude, The schedule isn't that tough.

No game is gonna be more than a +6

Cards point dif is 5 less than KC

They have done well with Blitz vs dumbass QBs. Smith has a long track record of seeing and beating the blitz.

Rivers Eli Kaepernick Peyton RG3 Carr Foles Weeden Davis Stafford

Load of dummy chucking QBs

They have sucked at running the ball and that is where KC has given up a bunch of yards.

And Drew Stanton in their QB.

Frosty 11-21-2014 12:33 PM

Well, at least the Chiefs now have a mini bye week. They can get the players rested/healed up and the coaches have more time to work on extracting their heads from their asses.

TLO 11-21-2014 12:44 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write this each week George.

Aspengc8 11-21-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Poppa Payne (Post 11134752)
No he didn't do his job.. As a D tackle your job is to stay low and on 4th and inches it's to create a pile not to stand straight up like Poe did and get pushed back 5 yards. How is getting pushed back doing his job?

:doh!:

lawrenceRaider 11-21-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11134588)
2. Oakland's coach Tony Soprano is a guido and a douche. Who wears sunglasses at night during a rainstorm???

This times 1,000. As a Raiders fan I was begging him to take off the fuggin glasses.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-21-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11134780)
This team is not ready to make any noise as a contender. All we are doing is worsening our draft status. I do want to to beat shit out of Denver then lose the rest.

So you want to tie for the division lead then lose out for a few meaningless Draft spots? ROFL only chiefs planet folks

Valiant 11-21-2014 01:13 PM

Well for 1. Depending on how tight the AFC is, the Chiefs just opened the door on not making the playoffs.

The Raiders also reminded the rest of the league how to play them. The Chiefs will have to adjust and learn from this if they can.

SAUTO 11-21-2014 01:15 PM

you are correct

Pablo 11-21-2014 01:19 PM

I'm still chuckling at our DB's playing seven yards off on a 3rd and 1 or whatever the **** it was on that never-ending drive.

I just don't get it. A complete failure from all angles. And we still had a chance to atone for our sins after DAT gave us fantastic field position. But, that's just not our style I guess.

Pablo 11-21-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11135020)
So you want to tie for the division lead then lose out for a few meaningless Draft spots? ROFL only chiefs planet folks

Yeah, that's atrocious logic.

IF, and that's an enormous if; we beat the Broncos, every single fan will be back on board. I'm guessing Peyton had the lube out last night watching our DB's.

Jimmya 11-21-2014 01:21 PM

Nee Miami to win this week!

Pablo 11-21-2014 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 11135051)
Need Miami to blow out Peyton's knee this week!

FYP.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 11134869)
You are right but there is nothing I mean absolutely nothing better than having a suck ass year and then being able to destroy the Cheaps year...

Absolutely nothing because I know how much pure hatred there is for my Raiders, I know the pain of looking your Cheap buddies in the eyes and looking away as you swallow that lump in your throat.

It's a beautiful thing

Cheaps will be in a death spiral now, They have a helluve remaining schedule and one slip and they will be on the outside looking in.

The meltdown here will be great, Claynus will go on a rant and it will be beautiful....

ROFL says the guy with a bag on his head.

Yuck it up for now, enjoy it... because we both know what happens in game 2.

TimeForWasp 11-21-2014 01:36 PM

It kind of shows how teams build their teams to match up well against division rivals. The Raiders were successful in matching up well against the Chiefs. The Chiefs stunk it up, but giving credit where credit is due, The Raiders really matched up well against us. It made me sick to lose this game but I think Dorsey will give us the right guys next year.

I'm just hoping Reid can do the little things to get as far as we can with what we have this year.
This loss was devistating, because now we need help. We need Denver to lose against us and at least 1 other team. We need the Pats to lose a couple and we need the Chargers to lose a couple. We need home field to go anywhere in the playoffs in my opinion.

Wallcrawler 11-21-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11134588)
2. Oakland's coach Tony Soprano is a guido and a douche. Who wears sunglasses at night during a rainstorm???

He's actually got a condition. You never see this guy without sunglasses.

When he was in his teens he worked in a restaurant and hot grease splashed into his eyes and blinded him for several weeks. He regained his sight, obviously but his eyes always water and are apparently super sensitive to light.

His coaching staff says that the lights are always off in his office as well most of the time.