ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Furious 7 trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288010)

ToxSocks 04-10-2015 12:42 PM

Best best part about seeing the F&F Movies in the theater is when i get to flex on all the ricer kids with 4-bangers after the movie with my murdered out 'bird.

RobBlake 04-10-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11428936)
Best best part about seeing the F&F Movies in the theater is when i get to flex on all the ricer kids with 4-bangers after the movie with my murdered out 'bird.

pic it up bruh.. i actually wanna see it lol

ToxSocks 04-10-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 11429117)
pic it up bruh.. i actually wanna see it lol

Heh.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...153891&page=76

Pablo 04-11-2015 10:43 AM

Well, for all the shit I've talked on this franchise, I went with the wife to see this last night - and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I haven't watched any of the movies since 2, so I really didn't know what to expect going into it, but it was just a purely entertaining action flick from start to finish. Yes, it is ridiculous and cheesy as **** for large stretches, but still makes for a great time at the theater if you shut your brain off.

Oh, and of course there were tires squealing all over the AMC parking lot as we left. Friday night racers were out with a vengeance!

BWillie 04-15-2015 01:13 AM

This is by far the worst movie Ive ever seen that actually had good reviews. So effing terrible. Half the scenes were just too corny. Like the scene where the rock is like, daddys gotta go to work and he flexes and the cast breaks off. Cmon man. Plot holes everywhere. Ridiculous action scenes that just go on too long. Film just felt all pieced together.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-21-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11437536)
This is by far the worst movie Ive ever seen that actually had good reviews. So effing terrible. Half the scenes were just too corny. Like the scene where the rock is like, daddys gotta go to work and he flexes and the cast breaks off. Cmon man. Plot holes everywhere. Ridiculous action scenes that just go on too long. Film just felt all pieced together.

This.

What a joke.

Sure-Oz 04-21-2015 09:43 PM

I enjoyed this movie. Yeah some scenes and dialogue were over the top but it was still entertaining. Fast Five is the best imo. What a great job they did with PW' as well. The ending was great as well. Considering this movie was started then stopped it could've been a huge mess. I am surprised this was rated higher than 5 and 6 though. It's probably my 3rd favorite behind ff5 and the original (nostalgic)

Also this was the most Jason Statham role ever...should've just had his Character named Jason Statham.

Sure-Oz 04-21-2015 09:49 PM

They will probably make an 8th movie...won't be the same without Paul but if they can regather the energy and character feel from f5 I'd be in...not sure where they go from here.

ThaVirus 04-21-2015 09:57 PM

Am I the only one that liked Tokyo Drift?

kcxiv 04-21-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11451672)

i enjoyed that one alot. Plus the hot Japanese girls yeap! lol

rtmike 04-21-2015 10:50 PM

I remember the 1st movie coming out. An event organizer approached me @ a car show & asked if I'd like to have my car featured, 1970 Charger R/T, along with other rides similar to the ones in the movie outside the movie theater on premier night.

I showed up & they didn't have any stanchions set up & nothing was sanctioned off so I wasn't about to leave my car out in the open for a bunch of movie geeks to oodle over.

The franchise has spawned folks wanting to recreate the rough looking Chevy powered, blown '70 Charger but I must out of touch about the new iron.
I hadn't heard anything about the movie influenced sales?

I do know that if a person uses Barret Jackson as any kind of gauge, the old Chargers are one of the hottest selling hot rods out there. Too bad cause at one time I had 3.

rtmike 04-21-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11451672)

One of my favorite as well. Except I never mention it since most folks I talk to don't have much respect for the series.

I don't remember the main actor ever showing up again in any of recent ones?

ThaVirus 04-21-2015 11:11 PM

Furious 7 trailer

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 11451774)
One of my favorite as well. Except I never mention it since most folks I talk to don't have much respect for the series.

I've heard he has a short cameo in this latest installment, actually. I haven't seen it yet though so I can't confirm.

Tribal Warfare 04-21-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 11451774)

because 4-6 were prequels to Tokyo Drift

The Rick 04-22-2015 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11451782)
I've heard he has a short cameo in this latest installment, actually. I haven't seen it yet though so I can't confirm.

I read that the main character (who does have a cameo in 7) is signed on for at least 8...