ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet -- Please drop in and tell Austin Chief: "thank you" - if you have a moment - Ty. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287794)

PizzaDoughz 10-24-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11048637)
Speaking of which, I hate Denver so much that I'm sorta kinda a fan of the Chargers at certain points. I mean, yeah...**** the Chargers and all that. But the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" certainly ****in applies here. I end up rooting for them 4 times a year.

And I'm a chargers fan and it happens to me too whenever the Chiefs or really anyone who goes against the Broncos.

lcarus 10-24-2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11048683)
And I'm a chargers fan and it happens to me too whenever the Chiefs or really anyone who goes against the Broncos.

You're my brethren 4 times a year, but once the game is over I'm liable to shank you with a broken mirror shard. You never know. It's a volatile relationship.

Easy 6 10-24-2014 09:24 PM

I've not only learned a crazy amount of things about myself and other people at this place he's created, but the "social experiment" quality of this place is priceless.

This place has taught me more about proper spelling, sentence structure and how to form a paragraph that makes sense than high school and three semesters of college combined... it really did.

When I started here its painful to even remember how stupid I must've looked... dumb ideas blurted out without thought, bad sentence structure, bad grammar, bad communication period.

Viva la Planet, I havent been here 7+ years by accident... its a great place to learn about a great many things from a wide variety of people.

thabear04 10-24-2014 09:30 PM

Thank you.

GoChargers 10-24-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11046963)
Well since we got this ball rolling, I must say, this forum is the best I've ever been apart of. I've been on many boards over the past 2 decades, and frankly most of them are awful. Awful people, dumbshit rules. I like the "almost anything goes" mentality here. So many people here that share my sense of humor and taste in entertainment. Haven't seen another board like it.

And the other NFL team forums I've seen...holy shit this is the best one by far. I'm not trying to slob any knobs, it's just the ****ing truth.

Can confirm. Pretty much every Chargers board ranks among the softest forums I have ever seen. You can't say anything that isn't blind sunshine-pumping or you get banned. That's why this is pretty much the only NFL board I post on anymore and it's a division rival's.

okcchief 10-24-2014 09:54 PM

Thanks AC!

Gadzooks 10-24-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 11049097)
Can confirm. Pretty much every Chargers board ranks among the softest forums I have ever seen. You can't say anything that isn't blind sunshine-pumping or you get banned. That's why this is pretty much the only NFL board I post on anymore and it's a division rival's.

Sadly, I'm in the same boat. AustinChief's created a family of crazy uncles.
I've checked out message boards for over half the teams in the NFL. They were are all lame, with the exception of CP.
I was always drawn back thinking "What are those knuckleheads up to now?". Eventually I joined the frat. At first, Skip Towne tried to make me eat an ookie cookie, but I relented.
There aren't many known NFL team sites that let people speak their mind with impunity and I'm happy to call myself part of the CP family.

lcarus 10-24-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11049215)
Sadly, I'm in the same boat. AustinChief's created a family of crazy uncles.
I've checked out message boards for over half the teams in the NFL. They were are all lame, with the exception of CP.
I was always drawn back thinking "What are those knuckleheads up to now?". Eventually I joined the frat. At first, Skip Towne tried to make me eat an ookie cookie, but I relented.
There aren't many known NFL team sites that let people speak their mind with impunity and I'm happy to call myself part of the CP family.

And as I've said a hundred times now, your badass Iron Maiden avatar helps me overlook your fandom of the San Diego Chokers. For at least a couple minutes anyway.

Dallas Chief 10-24-2014 10:28 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting Kyle and some other CP'ers at a road game vs. the Rangers a few months ago. Super cool guy, we are all very lucky to have him and his spawn that is CP! Thanks again AC!!!

scho63 10-25-2014 08:07 AM

A great big thank you to Austin Chief :thumb: for allowing me to share in the pain and misery of being a Chiefs fan for 44 years so I can dwell in negativity every day here on CP!!!!
:banghead:

Bowser 10-25-2014 08:35 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BTeTB1tfWg...ause-gif-3.gif

Simply Red 10-25-2014 09:52 AM

Thanks guys - I'm sure he's been busy - But hopefully he'll see the thread.

Have a nice weekend - go Royals.

redfan 10-25-2014 10:33 AM

Thanks, buddy!

Simply Red 10-25-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed (Post 11049805)
Thanks, buddy!

redhed - side-question - did you make it to a Royals game via post season yet?

vailpass 10-25-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11048702)
You're my brethren 4 times a year, but once the game is over I'm liable to shank you with a broken mirror shard. You never know. It's a volatile relationship.

That's the spirit...Oh and thanks Kyle.