ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life so I just got the *racist stare* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287272)

listopencil 10-07-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10993025)
I took a light rail home from work late one night because I thought it would be a fun experience. Walking up to the platform at midnight I started to wonder how smart I really was. All sorts of drunk and drugged men. Of various races and deportment.

At the end of the platform was a larger nerd looking guy reading a book. I walked up to him and said "you look safe, can I hang out with you?" He was super nice and hung out with me all the way to my stop.

But in retrospect, was I being insulting?

Yes, I would have raped you just to make a point.
<script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-default-script" type="text/javascript">var yarip = { $: function(xpath) { var arr = []; var xr = document.evaluate(xpath, document, null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null); if (xr) for (var i = 0; i < xr.snapshotLength; i++) { var e = xr.snapshotItem(i); if (e && (e.nodeType !== 1 || !/^yarip-/.test(e.id))) { arr.push(e); } } return arr; }, run: function(fun, xpath) { var arr = this.$(xpath); if (arr.length > 0) fun.call(this, arr); } }</script><script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-element-script_www-chiefsplanet-com_0" type="text/javascript">yarip.run(function (array) { for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { var element = array[i]; console.debug("Found element:", element); } }, "//div[@id='1412308378175']"); </script>

J Diddy 10-07-2014 09:49 PM

You should have hit him back with the eye of the Jew.

Bambi 10-07-2014 09:51 PM

so I just got the *racist stare*

What a pathetic thread. Who feels the need to post crap like this? Makes me think you're a douche cop or something.

J Diddy 10-07-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10993303)
What a pathetic thread. Who feels the need to post crap like this? Makes me think you're a douche cop or something.

I could see with a name liked Bambi you have a natural dislike for white guys with guns.

Bambi 10-07-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10993306)
I could see with a name liked Bambi you have a natural dislike for white guys with guns.

Most white guys with guns are pussies.

Bambi 10-07-2014 09:56 PM

Oh, and most black guys with guns are pussies too.

J Diddy 10-07-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10993313)
Most white guys with guns are pussies.

I am going to need some substantial proof before I can agree with your assertion. I recommend start making some phone surveys.

Bambi 10-07-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10993320)
I am going to need some substantial proof before I can agree with your assertion. I recommend start making some phone surveys.

And have all those bad asses come after me with their guns?

No thank you!

Baby Lee 10-07-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10993108)
Lol. Wtf is up with your sig?

Someone finally got around to seeing Gummo.

Katipan 10-07-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10993292)
Yes, I would have raped you just to make a point.

LMAO soooooo wrong

J Diddy 10-07-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10993325)
And have all those bad asses come after me with their guns?

No thank you!

It's cool. Talk with an accent and they'll think you're from India.

BigRedChief 10-07-2014 10:04 PM

My son is working on Charlie Crist's campaign. He was going door to door on Saturday in the "ghetto". The stories of the reactions of seeing a white guy there was hilarious.

Screaming...........OMG, There is a big white boy at the door. OMG, don't answer the door. Theres a white boy at the door.

Aren't you afraid to be in this area?

etc.etc.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10993210)
:thumb: if you keep thinking everything is or everyone is out to get you eventually you will be right.

The black community leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make black people believe these things.

They are the ones to blame.

They incite all of this.

Katipan 10-07-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10993330)
It's cool. Talk with an accent and they'll think you're from India.

ROFL soooooo wrong

listopencil 10-07-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10993329)
LMAO soooooo wrong

I work in HR now. I have to wait til I get home to get the evil shit out of my head.
<script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-default-script" type="text/javascript">var yarip = { $: function(xpath) { var arr = []; var xr = document.evaluate(xpath, document, null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null); if (xr) for (var i = 0; i < xr.snapshotLength; i++) { var e = xr.snapshotItem(i); if (e && (e.nodeType !== 1 || !/^yarip-/.test(e.id))) { arr.push(e); } } return arr; }, run: function(fun, xpath) { var arr = this.$(xpath); if (arr.length > 0) fun.call(this, arr); } }</script><script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-element-script_www-chiefsplanet-com_0" type="text/javascript">yarip.run(function (array) { for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { var element = array[i]; console.debug("Found element:", element); } }, "//div[@id='1412308378175']"); </script>